Old 08-13-2004, 04:23 PM   #1  
Look at me go ;)

Cool Blah

Ok, this sucks. I must be Pms'ing or something. I am in a dumpy mood. I just wanna go eat whatever.

Thankfully I haven't yet. So far I am holding steady. I have some low carb skinnycarb bars in the freezer but I just had one last night. I have to keep telling myself that even though it is lowcarb, it's still JUNKFOOD and should be treated that way. I don't need to eat one every day.

So, I am going to try and hold out. I am just craving something and I don't know what. I HATE when I get that way because than I can't justify my decision to have it or not.

Either way, if having a skinnycarb bar, or a piece of fruit will keep me from having something a lot worse, then so be it! And I won't feel guilty about it either.

Guess we will wait and see. One snack at a time right? Maybe I'll take a nap.........
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 04:56 PM   #2  
Head Princess

Maybe you should go for a walk/jog/bikeride/rollerblading/swim.
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 05:36 PM   #3  
Look at me go ;)

I got my lil guy right now, plus its supposed to storm pretty bad. I thought about it. I did write down my thoughts and stuff in my journal and it helped a bit. I am not so down in the dumps now....thanks Star!
Old 08-13-2004, 08:53 PM   #4  
Baby Steps

Glad to hear you're not so blue!!! You have great willpower to have passed up getting the treat!! WAY TO GO!!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 10:22 PM   #5  
Look at me go ;)

Smile

Eh, I cheated I just had Mickey D's for dinner, need I say more?

I know it was an emotional eating type of binge and I know what it was about. I was talking to myself on the way there and I fully made the decision to have what I did.

It wasn't worth it but I don't regret it. The food was bland, the chocolate shake tasted like pure syrup (my mom said it was just me) and it just made me feel totally full up to my boobs and really sick to my stomach. Nothing tasted like I thought it would.

BUT no guilt! I made my decision, I knew the consequences when I made it and that's it.

Right back on track, excersize in the AM to help it get on out, and lots and lots of water drinking to flush it out.

Last edited by Cinnymamma; 08-13-2004 at 10:38 PM.
Old 08-14-2004, 02:03 PM   #6  
Baby Steps

Randi....it's probably a good thing it didn't taste good eh? I wish all carb foods tasted icky to me now But congrats on getting it out of your system
Old 08-14-2004, 02:18 PM   #7  
Look at me go ;)

OMG, I was sooooooooooo sick LOL. I kept burping and well you know ANd I was so thirsty!

I'm glad I did it though, helps me remember how BAD that stuff is for me. Ew, I'll take one cookie over a value meal ANYDAY
Old 08-16-2004, 08:35 AM   #8  
Baby Steps

My lips are SOOO dry from this weekend and I don't think I'll ever drink enough water. Won't mention what the scale says because I'm HOPING it's just water gain from the alcohol. Nope, didn't get sloshed, but DH said I looked like I did I was SOO tired when he got home. Good news Won't need to worry about the one SIL coming to visit anymore.....she's allergic to our cats
Old 08-16-2004, 12:47 PM   #9  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Randi Randi Randi !!!

That'll teach yah huh jk

Your doing wonderful kiddo, and I know you won't give up. One day at a time.

How are you doing today ? on track ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 02:14 PM   #10  
Look at me go ;)

Nope, not today. I had a pretty rough weekend, OP wise and family wise. Back on track tomorrow, got to get those positive thoughts flowing. I really need to learn how to cope without emotional eating, that is my hardest issue to overcome.