Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2001, 04:06 AM   #1  

I found an Albertsons Pizza crust that is 130 calories, 1 gram of fat and 2 grams fiber. This seems pretty low compared to the Boboli and box mixes. Have any of you found anything comparable?

I LOVE PIZZA!
Old 02-28-2001, 04:20 AM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

How many servings is the package? Is it in the refrig section or in a mix? I think Pillsbury pizza dough is about the same.
Old 02-28-2001, 04:44 AM   #3  

In Michigan we have Meijer stores. They carry a Meijer brand Italian Thin Crust Pizza Shell that is 1 point for 1/8 piece. That is only 4 points for 1/2 pizza shell. I have made some really low point pizzas using these shells and have been able to eat half a pizza!!! I'm in heaven.

------------------
BEING FAT IS HARDER THAN ANY DIET!
Old 02-28-2001, 08:22 PM   #4  

it's an Italian Tuscan pizza shell. The serving is 1/8 of the whole. I will check out pillsbury!
Old 02-28-2001, 08:34 PM   #5  
Cowboy Up Chick

Thanks Renee!
Old 03-01-2001, 01:43 AM   #6  

it's made with extra virgin olive oil, and it is found in the bread section...for anyone who cares! It's really delicate and has a little crisp, even though it is pretty thick, it's the best I've ever tried...
Old 03-02-2001, 10:32 AM   #7  

If you all have a bread maker and are interested, I've got a killer pizza crust recipe that is only 8pts for the recipe and then when you use the contadina pizza sauce... (0 pts 1/4c) I use a 1/2c (1pt) you're really on your "weigh" to a good low point pizza. I'll be happy to give you the recipe. Just email me at [email protected]. Don't pm me right now as my server is having problems communicating with 3fc's server right now and it's a hit or miss thing for me to get on here. It's very good and uses some whole wheat floor so it's got a good fiber content in it. It also cooks up wonderfully on the grill. I know I've tried it... Yes.. bar-b-qued pizza! it's fantastic.

LisaV
Closed Thread