Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-09-2004, 05:03 PM   #1  

im starting to gain weight again!!! i gained 5 lbs i seem to keep getting the craving for sweet things help
Lexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 10:35 PM   #2  

hang in there, I know it gets tough when the sweet tooth hits. I use my saying: I will Not take orders from a cookie
jetpuffed mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 02:59 PM   #3  

Every time you decide to have a sweet, you are deciding not to lose weight. Which is more important to you? If you can learn to substitute fruit, sugar free jello, etc. for sweets for three weeks, you will have the problem in hand. I know it is hard but it can be done. I know this is weird, but my nutritionist told me to eat a dill pickle when I craved something sweet and it really did take the craving away. Cravings are learned responses, according to her, and not mandates from our body.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote