100 lb. Club - DTD for August 5

View Full Version : DTD for August 5

Mom2LibnAustin
08-04-2004, 11:37 PM
Ok, it has become clearly obvious to me that I cannot sit down to this computer until late at night. So what I'm going to start doing is posting the next day's DTD, the night before.

So.....

--------------------

Diet Tip of the Day for August 5, 2004

The World's Best-Kept Diet Secrets by Diane Irons
Chapter Three: Tricks and Tools

Start a Piggy Bank

Put the money that you would spend in the vending machine, at the bakery, etc., into a new clothes fund. That small change can add up quickly.

:)

boiaby
08-05-2004, 07:13 AM
Ohhhh, good idea! Or maybe even a pay yourself plan for every pound(s) lost or OP day/week, etc. The money certainly would add up fast. Great tip Kim, thanks!

Beverly

Sheila53
08-05-2004, 02:00 PM
Just wanted to say that even though I don't respond, I read these every time you post. This is a great one--I put $50 into my vacation fund every time I lose 5 lbs. Hawaii here I come!

mezmerize
08-05-2004, 06:32 PM
Hey Kim thanks!!
You know what I'm going to do... everytime my family orders out fast food. I will choose to make something healthy for myself at home. Then put the money that my sandwich/fries/drink would of cost me had I ate there in an buy me something nice fund!
Thanks you just made fast food less of a temptation.

Br00klyn
08-06-2004, 01:11 AM
What a great idea!!! Thanks Kim - I'm loving these tips! :D

I think I will put money into a vacation fund too! Steve and I plan on going to Mexico next year for our 5 year anniversary and not only do I want lots of money but I want to feel comfortable to walk down the beach in a dress or a bathing suit! So, I'm going to start putting away some money everytime I meet a mini-goal.