Old 08-03-2004, 07:47 PM   #1  

Default Gotta get over the laziness

Hi everyone! I am at the very beginning of weight loss process. I had always been skinny when I was younger and now in my 20's, on b/c, and at a job that is very stressful and doesn't require a lot of activity I have packed on the pounds. I am starting this thread for anyone else how is in the just getting started stage so we can get over the lazy's together.
boomboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 02:12 AM   #2  

Exclamation I fit right in!

Wow just what I was looking for! I have decided tonight that after yoyoing for the past year im going to really give it a try. Im at 204 right now and I would like to get to 165 for now. I'm going to try getting up early and using the pedometer I just bought. I m going to walk to the store and by some water. And maybe some new healthy cereal or yogurt drink. I'm also going to start a log.

Starting 204
Goal 165

One step at a time!
fedmae is offline   Reply With Quote