Old 08-03-2004, 04:19 PM   #1  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Default Stay At Home Moms #232

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 23 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter almost 5, Nicholas almost 4 & Andrew 13 mo. Weight Watchers is my way of life

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Angel: SAHM of 4, Ages 8,8,7,&4.

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 5, Ally 3, & Andrew 20 months. Due Feb 1st. Married almost 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. Avon & Watkins Sales Rep. My plan when on it counting calories & exercise

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, going to be doing ww

Jaymi: 2 kids, 20 mo Girl & 6 yo boy. Been married to DH for 2 ˝ years. I’m counting calories, eating lowfat foods & exercise. I have no idea what the name of that diet is!!!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 04:23 PM   #2  

Height: 5 foot

Hello Everyone.. I forgot to update my day so far. No.. I havent exercised yet. I already had a SMALL frosty from Wendy’s. But no biggie. I took the kids to the park.. But it started pouring down after about an hour.. It was hot out there though. Now it is pouring down raining.. But the sun is beaming…South Carolina has the weirdest weather ever! I guess I’ll exercise later…. Well I want to exercise later. Anyways I better go.. I’ll try to update later tonight… Hope everyone I having a great day!

BTW~ Jill, it would be easier to just copy them all on a cd... if you have a cdr on your computer....

Michelle- I have a question for ya.... it's only joking.. but I just thought it was too funny to pass up..... Why can't I have a white doll!! Am I not white enough... or do you think I'm getting too tanned like my hubby!! Ok, ok... just joking with ya... thought I'd make you laugh while you were gettin your new career on making dolls going! Where do you go to make your dolls anyways?
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 04:27 PM   #3  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Ok Ladies!

How does everyone feel about going ahead and planning a get together?

I know I have alot of questions just like everyone else. I was thinking maybe we can use the MSN Site to organize everything.

We would also need some people to help organize it, maybe?

We need to decide on a location, time, date, etc.

I was figuring now this is my own personal opinion....

Like 6 mo to 1 yr away to give us time to plan and gather money.

We could do a location where no ones lives at... maybe like Florida or Carolina?

Now like I said... I just wanted to run it by everyone and see if anyone is interesting in us starting it up.
Old 08-03-2004, 04:30 PM   #4  
SAHM of 3

Hi All, Well, I Got A Short Nap In And Haven't Done Too Much I Don't Fee Like. I've Got Laundry Going And We Cleaned Around Andrew's Bed And The Girls Room But I Haven't Moved Anything Yet. I Was Waiting For Andrew To Take His Nap First. So When He Wakes Up, I'll Move The Furniture Around. Dinner Is Tacos And Fajitas. So I'll Fit That In Somewhere Too.
I Haven't Crocheted In Like Two Days Because I've Been Busy Doing Other Stuff, Maybe I Can Fit Some In Tonight.
I've Been Working On School Stuff Today Too. We Got School Supplies Last Night So That Gets Us So Ready.
Hope Everyone Is Having A Great Day.
Ttyl
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 04:41 PM   #5  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Spryng,
It sounds like you had a great day today! And I bet Ava was on cloud nine! :cloudnine: How did Bubba feel about that? I haven't heard of Hildago yet? What's it about?

Michelle,
YAH FOR TAYLOR! I am so happy that her fever broke. It was breaking my heart How are you feeling now w/ the phet? Is it getting any better?

Ricci,
Do you have a pic of the toering off ebay yet? I wanna see

Jill,
So how are you doing on plan today now that you have ate? You have ate by now I hope

Leigh,
I didn't get to hear about your day. How are you doing?

Di,
I am glad you are feeling a little better today. I am glad you are on plan! That is just awesome!

Kristen,
When is your weigh in day again? I didn't realize that you scrapped too! How cool is that? What kinds of books do you do?

Crystal,
Did you get the house ready for the new bed? I hope he does great in his new bed! Congrats to you and hubby having your own room again tonight. Are you going to be lost w/out Andrew in there?

Cindi,
So how are the kids enjoying school?

Jaymi,
Hope you have a good day.

Ok Ladies, I gotta get the kiddos ready for karate so I will check in tonight. I will be on doing hubby's bookwork tonight so if anyone wants to chat on yahoo I'll be there
Old 08-03-2004, 04:42 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Lmao Jaymi!! I just figured you would want a doll of your ethnicity That was a hard one for me to make because I couldn't find a good doll maker with African American bodies and heads. I hope you like it though But if you would like a caucasian doll I'll make you one

Ok now Jill, I wonder if perhaps you downloaded the wrong programs lol, because ad aware and spybot search and destroy are both free when I'm done with this post i"m going to go find the links and post them for you.

Yep tay is back to her good ol rowdy self lol crazy little girl!

Ok now a doll for Crystal and one for Angel and they glitters cuz they were my first successful run with the glitter animations. So I hope you like them.

ok I'm off to find the links for Jill
Have a great afternoon!
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 04:43 PM   #7  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Crystal,
Sorry I missed your post!

It sounds like you got a good bit done today or will have before you go to bed!
Old 08-03-2004, 04:45 PM   #8  

Penny Yes I feel much better teh headache is much more mild today and not as jittery either yayyyyy!!! How are you girly? How bout andrew?

Oh yeah Spryng I forgot to answer you lol, Yes they do have dolls called Chubbiez but they arent as popular of course lol. I was going to make us all some Chubbiez but I didn't want anyone to feel bad about it I only figured I would do it because we are here losing weight together. Maybe I'll make us some before chubby dolls and we can put them next to the after dolls I already made
Old 08-03-2004, 04:53 PM   #9  

Here is an Official Mirror site for spybot search and destroy it is totally freeware totally safe and totally effective!!
Spybot Search and Destroy

The next one is Ad-Aware 6.0 which is also totally free and if spybot misses something then ad-aware will pick it up. Again it is totally free and reliable.

Ad Aware 6.0

Definately download these files if you get tons of pop ups I also recommend downloading the Firefox browser its wonderful!

Ok I need to get some lunch
Love ya all!
Michelle
Old 08-03-2004, 04:54 PM   #10  
**Kristin**

hi from me - bad news - I haven't gotten half of what I wanted to get done today actually done. we ran all the errands and that is about it. I ordered some new stuff that my cousin did the test market for..... its called Suvaril - its non=prescription, but it suppose to help w/ weight lose, you can try it for a month for only $4 as long as you cancel their autoship program. I thought why not, I am up 2 lbs even though my official weekly WI is tomorrow - I think its TOM bt not all od it. After I got off the scale I just plopped down and watched Ellen..now I have no motivation. The only good thing is that when I went to buy a pair of jeans that instead of getting a size 14 - I fit (nicely) into a 12..good news, but not sure about why the weight gain! ugh...I'm just getting hard on myself. Maybe this suvaril stuff will bust my slump and get me going. My cuz lost 26 lbs. with that ww and walking 4 times a week! That is exactly what I am trying to do, so maybe for me it will work too!

Penny - that would be so cool , I would love to meet all of the wonderful women that have made such a difference in my life wihtout even knowing me fully! I've never flown or gone on vacation by myself though, i might get scared haha - I know, big baby! haha! I would love to help organize this too! I would say next summer would give all of us some time to plan.

Crystal - glad you are resting, some days you just need that!

Jaymi - you are too funny! maybe michelle can lighten her skin a little or something! hahahaha! If you don't mind me asking, what nationalities are you? I love know other peoples history!

***aaahheeemm!!! that should be the next QOTD!!!!! I won't get here first tomorrow but I am going to ask it now anyway! You can call it Kristin's question of the day!!!! What Nationalities is everyone?!?!

I am french, polish, bohemian, Czech and german ( I'm a mutt!) I'm adopted but the weird part is that my non-biological family is basically the same, just no french and german!
To answer the question of what we are having Jennie-o's Applewood smoked turkey medallions with brocolli florets and sage stuffing......

Spryng - hope you get the toilet fixed! I hate when we have clogged drains!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 05:00 PM   #11  

Ok crap I keep missing everyone lol!
Penny I have to work at 8 pm til 1 am tonight ugghhh so you won't see me at chat...you are so totally bummed arent you?

Oh yeah QOTD: I love peanut butter m&m's and popcorn!! Healthy...hmmm..carrot sticks dipped in nonfat sourcream dill dip.
Ok really I'm leaving now

.....seriously.....

....I mean it!!!

I'm outta here.......

Adios Amigos

Old 08-03-2004, 05:07 PM   #12  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Ok I was gone on a walk for like 45 minutes and you guys went crazy!!! Ok so for breakfast I had a peach and a carnation low carb drink. Then for lunch I had a little mac and cheese (I know not that good but I had lowfat milk and butter in it ) but I also had a dannon light n fit smoothie and too a walk so I think I am doing ok. I am planning low fat burgers with whole wheat buns tonight and a salad.

Michelle thanks so much for those links. I am going to start downloading now. I am also taking your advice about getting rid of AOL. I am going to get cable internet and cancel my home phone and AOL so that I can save some money and some sanity! Thanks for all the tips, you are so smart! Also, I would LOVE a chubby doll, I think they would be a riot. I definitley would not be offended! Not sure about everyone else. Oh ya and that pregnant doll is sooooooo cute!
That's good that you are not as jittery, do those pills make you stay awake at all?

Penny I would love to have a get together! That would be so awesome! I would say closer to a year away would be nice so that we had plenty of time to save money. We should definatley start planning now! Go for it, I'm there.

Jaymi the plan was to copy them to a CD because I have a program, only I found out it only copies data or music, not pictures. I need to get a program that will copy pictures cause it would be soooo much easier. thanks for the tip though. LOL about the white doll thing, I was cracking up.

Ok chickies talk at you later, baby is destroying my office!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 05:25 PM   #13  
Curves 6-week solution

Dang it Michelle why do you have to go to work?! That stinks. Oh well, we'll chat later. I have some recipes for you!
Old 08-03-2004, 05:31 PM   #14  
Curves 6-week solution

One more thing, Kristin I ordered that Suvaril stuff last week, I havent gotten it yet so I am going to call to see what is up. I will be interested to see if it works or not. Let me know how you do on it, k?
Old 08-03-2004, 05:52 PM   #15  

Ok ok ok, all of you....STOP posting so much. I can't possibly keep up! I think I need a babysitter for an hour a day to post a personal to all of you. Half kidding of course. But on a serious note, I really can't post to all of you, because I have a date with my hubby tongiht. Yippie!
Anyway, I will just say a quick hello. And I will add a GREAT JOB to all who exercised today!

Michelle, glad you little ones are on the UP or down I guess with the fever.

Spryng, Glad all is going well at home with Dh around.

Penny, you know I would love a meeting. No problem with helping plan. I was the President of the Management club in College.

Hello, Jaymi, Kristen, Jill, Crystal, Leigh, Ricci, Angel, Cheri, and Cindi. I know I'm for getting someone, I'm sorry.

I'll catch up with posts in the a.m.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote