100 lb. Club - I've lost 50 pounds!

View Full Version : I've lost 50 pounds!

lessofsarahtolove
08-02-2004, 10:27 AM
Well, it's official. I have hit the 50 pound mark, and I'm so happy about it I thought I'd share the good news here with you guys! I almost feel a little silly, because I posted the 49 pound loss on our Weekly Weigh-In thread...but not silly enough to prevent me from making my big official announcement here! I just think it's kind of a milestone, and I am so excited!!! (I love you guys!) :goodvibes

glynne
08-02-2004, 10:32 AM
Way to go Sarah ~ great job.

tolose85
08-02-2004, 11:05 AM
CONGRATULATIONS SARAH

I am SO happy for you!

Ivanna B. Skinny
08-02-2004, 11:07 AM
Oh Sarah-- :dance: :flow1: :dancer: :bubbles: :encore: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :sunny: :cheer: :wizard: :cloud9: :flow2: :cp: That is so AMAZING!! Just 5 months, and look at your results, well I must say that Im very proud of you!! It really makes me realize how much Ive been farting around with this, so today I'm back on completly. Thank you for being such an inspiration!!

Jen
08-02-2004, 11:11 AM
Absolutely brilliant!! You've done an amazing job and should be very, very proud. Thanks also for being a great source of motivation for the rest of us, like Amy Jo, I've been farting around with this too and I've got a long ways to go if I want to catch up to your success. :D

Jillegal
08-02-2004, 11:15 AM
To fully realize your feat, you can go to the supermarket and place 50lbs. of butter in your cart and then stand back and look at what 50lbs. of fat actually looks like. Sure, you'll get a few stares, but that didn't bother me. :D

Nice going, hitting a milestone like that, especially after suffering through a nasty plateau.

djs06
08-02-2004, 12:24 PM
WOW SARAH!! amazing!! congratulations.. I'm sooo proud of you!

SwimGirl
08-02-2004, 01:04 PM
Congrats on losing 50 pounds!! Sounds like you worked your butt off (literally!) to do it! Keep it up! :)

nelie
08-02-2004, 01:23 PM
Congratulations, I hope to be there with you soon. (9 lbs to go)

rochemist
08-02-2004, 01:34 PM
Go Saraha!
:cheer:

Chris

Br00klyn
08-02-2004, 01:44 PM
Oh Sarah! I'm soooo happy for you! WAY TO GO!! :cheer:

Congratulations! You must feel great right now! :cp: :cb: :cp: :bravo:

gatsby
08-02-2004, 01:50 PM
i've said it before but it's sooooo worth saying again
way to go sarah!!! that is wonderful and you are wonderful. :bravo:

artist
08-02-2004, 02:29 PM
CONGRATULATIONS, STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've done a brilliant job, and I hope that you're finding a great way to celebrate, and treat yourself.

WAY TO GO, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stinger766
08-02-2004, 03:56 PM
CONGRATS SARAH!

Hitting the 50 lbs mark is a HUGE accomplishment. You must be feeling so great. I know when I reached that point I was so proud of myself for finally sticking with it and made me realize that I could really get to my goals. I'm sure you feel the same way. I'm thrilled for you.

melissa/dawn
08-02-2004, 04:58 PM
WOW that is wonderful, all of you guys are so inspiring it makes it easier to say on track. Congratulations on the 50lbs!!

Raelynn
08-02-2004, 10:47 PM
Yay Sarah!!! I'm so proud of you!

lessofsarahtolove
08-02-2004, 11:11 PM
I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I am constantly amazed by how great you women are. I don't even know how to express how much I appreciate your taking the time to give me this support and positive feedback..........I drank it up like a thirsty flower!!

I love this 3FC, I love 100 lb, and I love you guys! :love: :love: Thank you, thank you, and thank you again. :)

Br00klyn
08-02-2004, 11:17 PM
Awwww Sarah! We love you too! :grouphug:

djs06
08-02-2004, 11:45 PM
Sarah, your contributions are nothing short of wonderful! you're great!

Here's to your health :)

mezmerize
08-03-2004, 05:02 AM
Sarah, A few things came to my mind about your weight loss!
:bravo: :cheer: :bravo: :yes: :bravo: :hyper: :bravo: :spin: :D :bravo: :cb: :bravo: :cp: :bravo: :hat: :bravo: :dance: :bravo: :dancer: :bravo: and oh yea.. :bravo: You showed those nasty fat cells who was boss!!!
Your an inspiration to us all!!
Mez

teapotdynamo
08-03-2004, 12:10 PM
Yay Sarah!

Was away for a long weekend but wanted to congratulate you on your success! You must feel FABULOUS!!!

Remember to do something nice for yourself - love that positive reinforcement!

Jennifer

boiaby
08-03-2004, 02:29 PM
Yay Sarah! I'm so proud of you! You have done a fabulous job and you are well on the way to accomplishing your goal. Just take a moment to reflect on what you've done and be proud of it. Through resolve and unwavering determination you have managed to rid yourself of 50 extra pounds that you will no longer have to lug with you where ever you go anymore. So enjoy that extra bounce in your step because you deserve it. You are really doing this, and nothing can stop you now! :dancer:

Beverly

Sandi
08-03-2004, 02:48 PM
Well, look at you!!! 50 lbs gone!! That is just fabulous!!! Congratulations!!!! I am very proud of you! You are doing a fantasitic job and are an inspiration to everyone!!!

howie6267
08-03-2004, 04:03 PM
You rock Sarah! I am so proud of you. Keep up the great work. I am on my way to catching you. You are an inspiration to me. Plus you don't mind kicking me in the butt when I need it.

Sheila53
08-03-2004, 05:44 PM
Wow! What a wonderful accomplishment! Congratulations on a job well done! :)

SuchAPrettyFace
08-03-2004, 10:55 PM
Congratulations, Sarah!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Mom2LibnAustin
08-04-2004, 12:00 AM
YAAAAAY!!!! Way to go Sarah!!! :D

barbygirl43
08-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Sarah That is so awesome. I'm so proud of you and your accomplishments thus far. You are such an inspiration and wealth of information to all of us here. I can't wait to hear you've lost that next amount!!!!

lessofsarahtolove
08-09-2004, 01:16 PM
Dawnyal, you're a real sweetheart, I tell ya'! You totally made my day!! :grouphug: Thank you very, very much for the kind words -- I think you're doing a really great job too!! I get so much motivation from the support I get here, and I hope I can give you as much you give me.....I think you're so great! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Amanda Panda
08-09-2004, 01:38 PM
Sorry it's a bit late Sarah - but i must say WOW! - 50lb lost already! You really are an inspiration and give me hope that I too can lose as much as you in 5 months (if I try hard enough! ;) )

Well done and keep it up, as I know you will! :hat:

Love Amanda x

Jennelle
08-09-2004, 08:23 PM
As usual, I'm behind the power curve...belated congratulations to you, Sarah! Now, wasn't all that hard work worth it?

lessofsarahtolove
08-09-2004, 11:10 PM
Thank you, Amanda and Jennelle! Amanda, you CAN do it!! Yeah, it definitely involves a certain level of "trying," that's for sure! For me, obviously attitude is really important -- but also a lot of organization. I always have my meals and snacks ready in advance and that's been so important. That way I don't leave it to chance, and I've already made the right choices. I KNOW you can do it; if I can then there's no reason at all that you can't!! And even if it's not 50 pounds in 5 months, the key is that you're making progress and you're moving forward. Everyone is different, so you may need to adapt your goals to what your body will allow!

Jennelle, you're right -- it is ABSOLUTELY worth it -- what are you, nuts?? :lol:

Thanks again, you guys, you sure know how to make a girl feel good! :)