Does it Work? - Losing 60 Lb in 3 months

View Full Version : Losing 60 Lb in 3 months

purityplus
04-19-2001, 08:13 PM
Just came across this site. Sounds TOO GOOD to be true
Has anyone heard of it. $29.95 for an e-manual but I wonder if the pictures are for real. Some look like they've been taken from other sites.
I live in NZ so was wondering if this has come to anyones attention, and if they are for real???????
Stress free to lose weight. If it were that easy, I'd pack my kids off for 3 months. ha ha

Bodyweightloss.com

http://www.bodyweightloss.com/

MrsJim
04-20-2001, 12:44 PM
Sounds like a ripoff to me!

"Look like this in 1 to 4 weeks???" I don't think so...even with liposuction.

Another case of an unknown company 'feeding on dreams'. Oh but they DO have a 100% 'guarantee'. The company knows perfectly well that most of the 'suckers' they rope in will place the blame on themselves when they fail to look like a Baywatch model in 1 to 4 weeks - and not bother to attempt to get their $$ back. What a rip.

FeistyFilly
04-20-2001, 02:09 PM
That is just what it is. A big rip off. A promise of empty promises. I read all the way through their web site and even the words sounds funny. Sure they put some educational thoughts here and there. The site is to questionable. I see allot of flaws :nono:

Phoebe
04-24-2001, 06:26 AM
I just looked at the pictures to know it was a complete scam. There is no way the people in the pictures lost that much weight (and toned up??) in a matter of weeks. And what was that bit about "The number one reason for weight gain is stress". That may be true for many but I don't see how their programme is going to eliminate stress in my life!! Avoid at all costs!

beckyfurn
04-24-2001, 08:12 AM
I totally agree - I've never seen such rubbish! 42Ib in 3 weeks??? It's taken me well over a year to lose that much, and I'm still struggling to keep it off, despite being a healthy eating and gym nut! I'm glad someone discovered this scam - Be warned!

purityplus
04-24-2001, 07:14 PM
In the photo gallery there is a picture of the 8th guy (wearing blue) and i thought i knew him from somewhere. He is the guy who did Herbalife and they have stolen his pictures. You can tell because all of this fake sites photos are fuzzy and not to clear.
The original guy in this photo is in the herbalife 100 lb club
http://www.herbalife4us.com/
I did also let this 100 lb club know.
Bye

jmt2cu
05-07-2001, 02:20 PM
I am very happy I saw this post because I came across that site a few weeks ago and I am very desperate to try anything right now :D I am so glad I talked myself out of it the other day... Thanks....

trixiepup
05-07-2001, 04:35 PM
i'm a sociology major, and i just find it interesting that the pictures they show are really trying to sell sex...i mean, you get down to this weight and you are the ultimate in sexuality and people will be flocking to you in droves. this leads people to believe that thinness=sexual attractiveness=happiness. it's just interesting to see what we are reading in class actually applies.

thanks for listening to me ramble.

andrea