General Diet Plans and Questions - Question for fitday.com users

View Full Version : Question for fitday.com users

glynne
07-31-2004, 08:52 AM
Hello,

I wanted to ask about using fitday.com. I have been writing everything down that I eat, but (especially when I am working) I don't always get time to add it up. I was thinking that using fitday might help, but it looked kind of complicated and confusing. What if the thing you have eaten is homemade, or the quantity or serving size is different than what is listed?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

ledom
07-31-2004, 09:04 AM
Gayle,

There is a place to enter your "custom foods" and the program will remember them for next time you eat them.

At the top of the page there are arrows that allow you to go back on calendar days. I usually find a unused page to figure out calories for recipes. Also, if you make a mistake, you have the option of removing it at the bottom of the page.

The program is really pretty easy to use, just get in there and play around and you'll find that you will be able to figure it out without too much trouble.

Good luck.

srmb60
08-01-2004, 10:32 AM
I fiddle with it too. If I have less than a serving I just use a decimal. And because I'm Canadian, some brands are different. When I have time, I make custom foods. The odd day, I just throw things in as 'close enough', then go back on a quieter day and fix them up.