Old 07-23-2004, 12:20 PM   #1  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Default New Year, New Goals, New Me Week 30

Alright, ladies, here's to our best week ever! My mom gets here on Thursday. I haven't seen her since Christmas last year, and I am about 50 total pounds down from where I was. I was in size 22 jeans when I last saw her. I just put on my new size 16 Levis last night and they fit just perfectly. I need another good week before she gets here and then two more good weeks before surgery.

Working on the fence all weekend, except for when I am getting a haircut, so I should be working out a lot with all that stuff going on.

Lets have a great week and support each other!!

Chach
Chachee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 06:52 PM   #2  

Go Chachee, Go. You are doing great. You should be so proud of yourself. Keep up the great work.

My goal for this week is to just keep on keeping on. My workouts have been good. My eating has been pretty good (I even measured out my portion of cheese for tacos). I want to keep it up.

I am proud of the fact that I never lose the ability to dream.

Here's to a wonderful week for all of us
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 01:49 PM   #3  

Cha-chee! Cha-chee! Cha-chee! Way to go! You're doing great!

Jolly you are doing great also! I also like having the group support, that is why I went back to Weight Watchers.

I have been OP so far this week. Two days until weigh-in Monday. I'm telling myself to get through this weekend OP and Mon I can splurge after weigh-in. I also took a walk this morning and waxed my car.

Hi Chequita!!! Hope all is well with you.

Have a nice weekend ladies.
dixiedarlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 08:17 PM   #4  

Hurray for staying on points, Connie, and getting some exercise in. Hurray.

Here's to a great weekend. I had a good visit with my dad and grandparents. Did a lot of mall walking, which I think took care of some of the buffet lunch they wanted to go to for my grandpa's birthday. I am loving the cooler temps.

Hope everyone else is having a super weekend.
Old 07-26-2004, 01:36 PM   #5  

Wow. Hellooooooooo out there. How is everyone? Where is everyone?

I weighed in this morning, and lost 2.5 pounds. Hurray.

Hope everyone is good.
Old 07-26-2004, 06:03 PM   #6  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

JOLLY!!! You are amazing! I am so proud of you that you are losing so quickly. Excellent job!

Sounds like you had fun this weekend. I did my fence and a bunch of cleaning for when my mom gets here.

Trip to Walmart tonight to get some toiletries for her.

Now, I will be here for this week and next. My surgery is August 11th, with pre-op on August 10th. I will be MIA for about two weeks after that. One of you please keep the thread going and I will try to have either my mom or hubby get on here and let you all know how I am doing. I expect to see wonderful weekly results from all of you, though, when I am gone. I am hoping to have great results to report back also!

Anyway, keep up the awesome work you are all doing and we are kicking all kinds of butt!

Chach
Old 07-27-2004, 10:22 AM   #7  

Hi. Thanks for the encouragement, Chachee. Good luck with your mom's visit, and getting ready for your surgery. I really hope all goes well. I hope your mom's visit is a lot of fun, and no stress. I will try to keep the thread going while you are gone, just hope i get some help from the rest of your friends. Otherwise, you will have to drag out Bat, and get us rounded back up when you get back, a new "perkier" you
Old 07-27-2004, 11:30 AM   #8  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Jolly: Sounds good to me. Bat is ready for action!

Trying to pay bills and get stuff ready for mom's visit. I'm going to wait and do big grocery shopping later this weekend once she gets here. Want to get the things she likes and don't want anything to go bad before then.

Busy day tomorrow and Thursday. On Wednesday I have my WW meeting. Thursday is hubby's banquet then off to get mom from the airport. Seems like time just flies by sometimes.

Alright, I'm sending out an APB for Chequita. She's MIA and time to reoport back in. I think we lost Dan permanently, and hopefully Lucky will pop back in here and tell us how she is doing. I know Connie doesn't always have time to post, so we know she's busy.

Alright, one more day until my WW weigh in. Still hoping for my 35 pound star!! Then I can put another Moo out under my name!

Have a great day everyone!

Chach
Old 07-28-2004, 10:12 AM   #9  

OK. Chachee, I hope you have time to post Thursday night or Friday, to let us know how the dance went. I really hope you have a great time in your fabulous new outfit. You go girl.

If Connie and Chequita don't report back in, maybe we will start back up when you come back. I don't want this to become the "Jolly Journal Thread."

Take care and have fun
Old 07-28-2004, 11:55 AM   #10  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hey Jolly! Okay, so I will be here this week and next week, as I am still at work. I would say do either way you want--keep it going or we can start back up when I return. Just let us know so we can figure out where to post. I am guessing I will be out from the thread (and work) August 10-23.

Congrats on your good meeting last night. I'm so proud of you! We need to see if anyone else might be interested in meeting up next year??? I was thinking of that the other day. Would be fun to have a girls weekend somewhere!

Meeting tonight for me. I will probably show a gain, but that is okay. I'm feeling great and looking good!

Happy Wednesday!

Chach
Old 07-28-2004, 01:23 PM   #11  

You go girl. Let's keep the thread going while you are here. I will try it while you are gone. If nobody posts except me, then just let me know when you are back on the Rears thread, and away we will go.

Have fun tonight.
Old 07-30-2004, 03:53 AM   #12  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Going to set up new thread now.

Chach