100 lb. Club - How-ie? How-ie! Where the heck is that guy??

lessofsarahtolove
07-21-2004, 11:11 AM
Howie, ok, so I know it's only been a couple of days, but I grew accustomed to your face! Where the heck are you, Mr. Man?? Since you're not here, I hope you're doing something absolutely lovely with your charming wife......but really, check in why don'tcha, and put me out of my misery! I miss your kind words and smiling face, and I KNOW I'm not alone. :yes:

Howie? Kimberley? Yoo hoo! Where are you guys? :(

Raelynn
07-21-2004, 02:24 PM
I was wondering where he disappeared to too! Maybe he has a life outside the board! <the horror! lol>

tolose85
07-21-2004, 11:12 PM
HoooooooooooooWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WWWWWWHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

howie6267
07-22-2004, 01:48 PM
Hey I did not catch this thread until now. I have been working lots of overtime this week and My sister is in town so that took up my weekend. Thanks for thinking of me. Things are going good. I was off plan for 3 days in a row last week but have been back on since sunday. I know I have gained a couple back but I hope they will come off by next weeks weigh in. It's nice to be missed thanks,

lessofsarahtolove
07-22-2004, 01:52 PM
Howie's here! Howie's here! Phew....all is right with the world again. :) I'm very glad to hear that you're back on plan, and that you've gotten to enjoy spending some time with your sister......also, I don't know if you're hourly, but if you're getting overtime pay for those extra hours, then good on you! Otherwise, you go being the model employee! ;)

howie6267
07-22-2004, 03:05 PM
I am hourly but I would much rather have the time at home than the money. I'm a 40 hour kind of guy. To bad my company is not.