100 lb. Club - Inspiration for Sandi

View Full Version : Inspiration for Sandi

jiffypop
07-20-2004, 10:51 AM
Starting right now, not tomorrow, not next week, not next month, right now I will stick to my weight loss program. I will do what I need to do to become a healthy, active, vibrant mom for you.

seems to me you might need this reminder...

sandi darlin, you wonderful person... stay in the RIGHT NOW. don't think about what you'll eat [or not eat] tomorrow or next week. think about what you're doing THIS MINUTE.

we're with you. every step of the way. :grouphug::grouphug:

Sandi
07-20-2004, 11:07 AM
Hey, no fair making me cry at work!!!!!

thanks missy!!

Br00klyn
07-20-2004, 09:10 PM
Jiffy said it best!

Live in the moment, and be proud of every decision you make lady! :)

We're here.... How did today go?

Raelynn
07-21-2004, 01:21 AM
Live in the moment, and be proud of every decision you make lady!

Absolutely!!

irishwings
07-21-2004, 02:58 AM
Oh, Sandi ~ I have been away from the board for several days and just now read your other thread ~ gosh, I admire your honesty. You are more honest than I am. . .the truth is, I have gained back at least 6 or 7 pounds, by now it may be more . . .I'm afraid to weigh. I'm not even able to change my signature and put it on there. So even after a year or so of good success, my old patterns are right there, underneath the surface, waiting to come back to life and destroy my health all over again with a vengance.

Your open honesty is one of your greatest strengths, and everyone here knows it! I think Jiff gave the absolute best advice, the most succinct, and hit it right on the head. We all know what to do pretty much (I go to WW too) ~ it's just making the mental commitment to the working out of the weight loss process. We're all with you! :strong: Just think of what do I need to be doing this minute, just like Jiffy said.

this minute. . .i should grab a bottle of water instead of soda.

this minute. . .i will plan to have a salad and grilled chicky instead of something that will make me feel bad, physically and emotionally.

this minute. . .i will go ahead and try to move my body. . .I don't have to walk a certain amount, but I will do something positive.

We luv ya!!! Hang in and keep us posted with posts!!!!!! You can do it, we all can! :cheer: