Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 09:45 AM   #1  

Default Monday Madness!

Bbiab
Old 07-19-2004, 09:49 AM   #2  

It's probably not good that it is Monday Morning and I am already wishing that the wknd were here. I have a busy day and week as I am sure we all do. So hte good news is I got on the scale yesterday and have lost 3 of the 4 lbs gained I was very excited. I just have to keep pressing on and not allow myself to get out of control again. How is everyone else doing??? I need to get to work b/c I will be out of the office this afternoon but I thought I would get the thread rolling!

Everyone have a wonderful day and come out and post!
Old 07-19-2004, 01:33 PM   #3  
Proud Canadian

Wow - it's a slow day - Hi Becky!! I wish the weekend was here too!!

I made a decision to refuse shifts for the August long weekend and go up to the new cabin on the lake. It's very exciting for me because I haven't taken a weekend off in a really long time. Also, because my parents bought a boat and that means I get to go FISHING!!! I haven't been in so long.

Went to WI on Saturday and was up .5 - I'm happy with that - I had quite a big dinner the night before too. Yesterday was an amazingly lazy day. I don't think I did anything except laundry and watch movies - I'm working on a baby afghan for my sister so it requires time sitting and the TV is right there so...But tonight I will not be a couch potato!! I have volleyball!!! I didn't get my walk in at the end of last week and this week is not looking very good but hopefully my lunchour appointment doesn't show and I can get in one today. Must step things up if I want to meet my Belle Bridal goals!!

Come out and play everyone!!!
Old 07-19-2004, 02:40 PM   #4  
Running Babe

Hey all,

Although I still have tons of unpacking to do I am now moved yah!! So Ali is a happy camper. We still have some stuff left at the old house and will be working to clean that up next week!

Anyway hello to all, I gotta scoot!

Ali
Old 07-19-2004, 05:09 PM   #5  

Just got back from a field trip. A kid puked in the pool so they had to evacuate then when we got on the van one of the girls with us puked V. Disgusting. I am now back to work though and headed out.

KT~ The cabin sounds SO fun. Our friends invited us to their cabin this wknd and I think we may go. They have jet ski's and a boat

Ali~ Your moved in!! YAY!! I hope you are enjoying home ownership!!!

I will talk to you ladies later!
Closed Thread