Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2004, 04:11 PM   #1  
Darrell's Girl

Default New member intro

Hello, Everyone! I just joined this site today and am looking forward to getting to know you.

I have just over 100 pounds to lose and have been flip-flopping between programs over the years. A girl I work with just made lifetime with WW and has been asked to become a leader. She is working on getting WW at Work going. The folks are very excited about it and now we are just waiting for clearance from the powers that be to use the conference room, etc.

I'm a happily married mom of 3. My husband, Darrell, is very supportive of my weight loss effort and is watching the WW attempt closely as he has weight to lose, too.

My son, John, is leaving in 8 days for the Marines, and I hope to have made some progress by the time we go down to Parris Island for his graduation. My son, Adam, is a 16.5 year old junior in high school this year, and my princess, Olivia, is ten and in 5th grade this year.

I work full-time as a legal assistant and my only hobby is scrapbooking. Any other scrappers out there?

Looking forward to getting to know you!
Old 07-19-2004, 01:37 PM   #2  
Canadian, eh?

Hi Aileen!

Welcome! Please feel free to jump right in on our WIAH weekly thread if you'd like. We'd love to have you join us!

Karen
Old 08-03-2004, 04:06 PM   #3  

Hey there, I'm new too. I just started doing WW on my own about 4 weeks ago. To date, I've lost 10 lbs. I'm going to work on losing 40 more and see where things go from there. I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Old 08-15-2004, 02:53 PM   #4  

Hi, I just joined today too. I think this website is wonderful. I got the address off of Weightwatchers.com. I also use their forums and think this will help too. I am hoping to meet new people on these forums. As of today I have lost 32 lbs w/ WW at home. Hope to talk to yall soon.

cody
Old 08-16-2004, 06:23 AM   #5  

Hi there,

I'm new too, am from perth western australia. Am looking forward to getting to know everyone and think that ww will be the best diet/health program you will do, I work in a cafe and have seen 5 women shrink before my eyes, so i can say it really does work!! I am starting tomorrow, have 15 kilos to lose by christmas, and i'm sure with all the support we will get from these amazing people we can do it and we will do it!!
Old 08-17-2004, 09:46 PM   #6  
Janette

I am new too. I am married have 2 children and 4 grandchildren. I love to garden and have 3 dogs and 6 cats (that I claim). I have reached goal twice. I hope this third time is the charm! I am from East Texas. I want to lose 20 lbs. to start then see how I feel.
Closed Thread