Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 07-17-2004, 09:23 AM   #1  

Default Body for Life Input

I am a newbie to 3FC and would like input on the Body for Life program. Particularly the eating aspect. I've read about it and many of my clients have worked with it and had great success with it.
Ptboxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 01:51 PM   #2  
Chick

S/C/G: 257.5/239.75/155

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Ptboxer, if you'd like to join us over on General Diet Plans there is an ongoing thread on BFL/EFL. We'd love to have you.
ledom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 02:13 PM   #3  
Mel

Chris,
There is a sticky at the top of this forum on the basics of BFL. If you look a bit further down in the discussion threads, I wrote a post yesterday for someone who was inquiring about the differences between BFL and Tom Venuto's "Build the Fat,Feed the Muscle". From your post, I gather that you are a trainer? I am too, and have done 1 straight BFL challenge, and about a zillion other plans. From my experience, it is a great introduction to weights and clean eating. But you can't build a comp body on BFL despite the pictures in the book. (Remember, those pictures of "BFL Champs" were taken before the book was written and many of the transformations took multiple challenges and NOT BFL.) Success really depends on you or your client's goals, lifestyle, level of commitment. I don't want to just re-write what is in the stickies or other threads, so if you have any particular questions, I'd be glad to answer them here or in a PM.

Mel
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote