Old 07-12-2004, 09:47 PM   #1  
Look at me go ;)

Smile Just curious........

How much water do you drink? How do you measure your intake? Do you drink anything else? Do you drink flavored waters?

I just bought a 2.2 liter jug today. It is the best thing! It looks like a little sparkletts type bottle (the kind you stick on the machine) but it has a handle and a sports pop top. It was only 3.99 at Walgreens. You would think it was huge but it really doesn't look like it holds 8 glasses of water. I double checked and 2.2 liters is almost 73 oz. If I can get one of these down a day, I'm good to go!!! One of my better buys I must say.

I don't drink any flavored waters, eww. I pretty much stick to regular filtered or bottled water and sometimes a glass of Crystal Light. Maybe a glass of suntea every once in a while.

Last edited by Cinnymamma; 07-12-2004 at 09:53 PM.
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 10:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 330/265/175

I try to go for at least 2 litres a day, but in this weather, I easily exceed that. I often have a litre right at breakfast time with my eggs. And it's always Brita filtered water, or water from the fountains at school. (That reminds me, in Europe, at least in Holland, there was a distinct lack of water fountains at the university, which drove me nuts because I was always looking for water!)

I found that the water bottle makes *all* the difference, at least for me! I used to just use plastic water bottles that you buy in the store and just keep them and reuse them, but it wasn't always appealing to go fill those bottles up, for some reason. They were all crackly and the label comes off and then their sticky, etc. etc. So I went and got a 1 L Nalgene bottle and suddenly drinking water became even more fun! Sometimes my flakiness astonishes me!
Lekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 04:15 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 194/165/135

Height: 5'4"

I buy the Sams brand water at Walmart. $2.50 for 12. I also drink alot of iced tea, and sugar free Koolaide. Strawberry Lemondade is my favorite.
barbmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 08:41 AM   #4  
Baby Steps

I drink mostly water and I'm not sure how much of it. At least around the 62 oz though. I've tried one flavored water and after a swallow threw it away. Most of my water comes from my tap. I buy bottled water and then refill it (I know, I know, you're not supposed to do that cuz of breakdowns of the plastic). Some day I'll buy a regular water bottle
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 10:10 AM   #5  
Head Princess

Like Brenda, I buy bottled water and then re-use the bottle. I keep two 1 liter bottles at my desk (so I don't have to get up so much) and normally go through 2-4 of them while I'm at work. At home I keep another 1 liter bottle at home next to my bed and go through at least half of it during the course of the night (most often the whole thing). Just lolling about the house, I drink out of a pint glass, so I have know idea how much water I'm really drinking in a day, but it's a lot!

I also have coffee on work mornings (fully leaded, but I'm not on induction ) but I only put 1 packet of splenda in it - no cream. The only other thing I drink with any consistency is Crystal Light Sunrise. I love that stuff!
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 11:38 AM   #6  
Look at me go ;)

I buy the Sunrise too! I love that stuff. The only other diet drink mix like that that I will buy is Wylers lemonade. All the rest taste like yuck! Even the other flavors of crystal lite.
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote