Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 10:31 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Happy Monday

Morning all,

I usually fall asleep with the TV on, but last night I started watching Poltergiest and couldn't stop. I love that movie, scary with non-grossout humour. So now, I am a sleepy gal. I had a TOM scare, it was super light (like spotting for three days) so I talked with my mom and she said that happened to her when she was preggers with my bros... well TOM is now here in full-force! So I am allright... not that I don't want a baby, just not yet.

Anyhoo, moving is sooo soon. I am working today/wednesday and then have the rest of the week off... We're signing the papers with a lawyer... One of my friends worries too much, she's all wondering why I haven't signed the papers yet, but doesn't realize you only do that a few days before.

Eating hasn't been optimum, I had a chocolate bars incident on Friday, but now I am okay (sometimes TOM+stress = chocolate bars).

Belle: how are you, how did Winnepeg go?

Hi to KT, Jen, Tonya, Kierie, LoriD +ModLori, Becky and Jess!

Cheers!

Ali
Old 07-12-2004, 10:51 AM   #2  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Good Morning!

Good morning, Ali!! Good job keeping your eating under control--if I were stressed with TOM, I'd be eating EVERYTHING in sight. Some chocolate isn't all that bad. Oh, and I'm glad to hear that you're not pg.

My eating this weekend was actually OK. I've used pretty much all of my FlexPoints for the week, but I've been SO hungry. TOM is here for me, too, and the 1-2 weeks before it starts are when I struggle the most with my eating. I'm pretty proud of myself for having almost 7 days of good eating.

My weekend was quiet, Friday night, I met my upline for Close To My Heart at Applebee's. Had the WW Baja Chicken Roll-Ups. They're really good. Saturday night, Aaron and I rented the last Lord of the Rings movie. There is so much in those movies that I just don't understand, but they're still really cool.

Well, I leave for vacation tomorrow after work. It's the first family vacation I've taken in 10 years. Let's hope all goes well...

I gotta get back to work. We're remodeling the library that I work in and we have to move all the books. See ya!
Old 07-12-2004, 11:56 AM   #3  
Proud Canadian

Morning everyone!

I went to WI on Saturday and I was exactly the same. I always find that strange - but at least it's not a gain. This is a busy week with work and we have a HUGE potluck picnic on wednesday so I'm going to try to be super good and enjoy myself a bit at the picnic and hopefully post a loss next weekend. My parents find out this week if their offer on the cabin was accepted - I'm excited to find out too. Otherwise I have a lot of work this week and a wedding on Saturday (luckily I'm not going to the reception, just the ceremony so no worries about points that day) But I left early on Friday so I better get some stuff cleaned up around here -
Ali - So exciting!! Your new home!!! are you ready?
Jess - nice to see you!! Way to go with the good eating - keep it up!

OK, I'm training this afternoon but I'll try to check in...
KT
Old 07-12-2004, 02:45 PM   #4  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Hey all. Another busy day for me. This past weekend I didn't get all the things done I wanted to. I came to the realization I am overextending myself and I stepped away from doing some things. I know some of my other projects may not get done promptly, but I can sit there stressing about doing them.

I went to the doctor today for my annual and the scale said what I expected it to say. I was very happy about that.

Jess, I heard the Baja's were good at Applebees. I have a gift card for there and may have to try them out!

I better get back to work, I have a ton to do!!
Old 07-12-2004, 02:58 PM   #5  
Eve's Mom

Hi girls! I am back, I survived, I did not kill horrible Aunt Joan. I didn't eat too well, but I didn't pig out and hopefully the damage isn't too bad :O

I'll write more later....need to eat lunch and catch up on what's been going on!!
Old 07-12-2004, 03:35 PM   #6  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

HI Girls I'm back from my honeymoon Woohooo!
It was great Altho if one more person calls me Mrs Dh's last name I'm goign to slap them!!!! Thats his mom not me! and I haven't decided the whole last name issue yet
The Wedding ROCKED and so did my sig Kierietini which was Raspberry peach and could have knocked your arse off! we danced alll night Wednesday we left for cancun which was amazing I will post pics soon bb tommorrow full force and will catch up on everyone
Belle who is evil aunt Joan?
Love
Mrs Kierie
Closed Thread