General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 07-12-2004, 09:18 AM   #1  

Default Anyone try ediets?

Has anyone tried ediets? I'm currently doing WW online and not losing. I was thinking of ediets- any success?
prettynpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 10:12 AM   #2  

I did WW online for a while too, then decided to try ediets.....didn't like it because after youpick which diet yu want to stick to, it gives you a daily menu. I don't like diets that tell you "what to eat", I would rather just eat what i want and stay within a specific point or calorie range.....so now I count calories and use fitday to track mmy calories. I gives me structure and freedom. It all depends on what you are looking for!!!

Lily
lilybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 10:14 AM   #3  

Thanks. I don't like being told what to eat either so I don't think that will work for me. I always heard that ediets was a cheaper alternative to WW but still seems like its really different. I think I'll stick to WW.
prettynpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 04:43 PM   #4  

Actually, the menu it gives you is a suggestion and you can change it to suit what you want. You can even get fast food and restaurant food. It's $2.99 per week. I like it because there is a lot of support, a nutritionist I can talk to, 24-7 800 support number. And I can change from plan to plan if I want to try something new. Their Challenges are super. Most of us could do with someone telling us what to eat - we got fat eating what we wanted when we wanted.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 07:47 PM   #5  

EDiets has been voted the best diet program for like 3 years in a row for I think it was Self Magazine or one of them. It is a fantastic program and if you answer all the questions they ask they tailor it to fit you! I would highly recommend it.

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote