Old 07-05-2004, 11:05 PM   #1  
Abby's Mommy

Default Who'da Thunk It???

I wore my pedometer tonight during my weekly Wal Mart trip. I logged almost 2 miles in there! I was 48 steps short of 2. I couldnt believe it! Now I have a really good excuse to make a run to Walley World! (My favorite place!)
How do you all sneak in some exercise during you day?
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 11:10 PM   #2  
Live for the Moment!

My walk from the train station to my work (takes about 10 mins) is a definete for the day as I have no other way to work.

I find excuses to get up and walk around at work rather than being stuck sitting at my desk all day.

Shopping is always a good one too but will be even better when I can fit into the clothes I want.
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 04:23 AM   #3  

Glad to know that shopping counts - I havent been to the gym the last couple of days, but I have been on some serious shopping trips....including the 10 min walk from my house to the train station (and back).....thanks for the reassurance!

Celina - you'lle be in those clothes some day soon, just you see!
artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 01:59 PM   #4  

I just basically don't even use the car anymore unless I have to go a long distance. Before I would drive to the quick mart for this and that when it is less than a half mile away. Now I always walk it. I don't care anymore if I can't find a parking spot at the front of the store, I figure that the walk won't hurt. I've learned that what even seems like the smallest amount of exercise all adds up by the end of the day.
Tammy32 is offline   Reply With Quote