Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 07-05-2004, 07:41 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Monday Chat - July 5

Good Morning Gang!

I'm off from work today, but still had to get up before 6 and fix my youngest ds's lunch so he could head off to work. Yes I could have fixed it last night and put it in the fridge but I wanted to get up and make sure he got up and out of here in time. So now I'm drinking my first cup of coffee and checking in with my buddies.

Is anybody else off from work today?

When dh and oldest ds leave in little while to go work then I will do a little picking up and get in my exercise. Not gonna do a thing I don't want to today.

what's everybody doing today?

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 08:28 AM   #2  

I'm sitting here feeding my cats. They have to be fed two different foods for health reasons so I have to monitor them. Also, Tippy (the cat--not me!) tends to eat too fast and become ill on the carpet so I have to actually take his food away at intervals. Now aren't you glad I shared that bit of information!

When R gets up and going, we're heading for Green Bay for the day. Am going to that Heritage Park I posted about and maybe we'll stop for a hamburger. I wish that I could cover my face when I go anywhere cause I have a BIG honking cold sore and it's right in the middle-top of my upper lip. Gross!

Yesterday, our GD15, Kayla, came to church with us. Teenagers are so funny...half child, half adult and we never know which one is going to be with us. Our candidate (a minister who hasn't been ordained) and his wife had a baby boy last week. They're still in St.Louis and will come here the first of August. We're looking forward to a new chapter in our churches history. Did I mention that I finally took the job of church secretary? My arm got gently twisted! Heck, since R is Chairperson of the Elders, I attend all the meeting anyway, so I might as well take notes too.

Well, R is up and grumping so I'm starting the coffee.....
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 10:05 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Cathy I'm home today as well, will be until thursday

Tippy have a good time in Green Bay. You know that cold sores (herpes LOL) come out when the body is under stress. I get them all the time. They have an over the counter tube of cream called Abreve, its sooooooooo tiny and cost about 15 bucks but its good to have, when you first start to feel the tingly feeling like a cold sore is going to come out, put it on, it does help. I was getting them about 2 years ago one after the other when the doctor finally had to give me a pill to help. OY VEY! how embarassing. More than 80% of the population has herpes (cold sores) so don't feel alone. You can get them inside the mouth as well as outside, not fun. Aren't you glad I shared that bit of information LOL

Its raining here today, I'm going to clean my kitchen and then relax today, yesterday was a bit stressful w/all the cleaning and cooking and people coming over but it was a great day, the weather was beautiful

Whats everyone doing today.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 03:33 PM   #4  
CIN

Hi Gals
Weight Watchers stayed open today.BIG MISTAKE.last week my morning mtg had 45.only 17 today! I can hardly wait for the next 2 meetings today!

I am getting my ducks lined up in a row....cause Mom is coming down to be with me Weds when I have my angiogram.................she is spending the night so I am working like mad to have the perfect house....... why do we do such things????

House & laundry caught up.....................................Thank Goodness.

We has a relaxing weekend..................went to the Parade downtown with one little grandchild! How easy one little one is compared to 4!

See you al later
Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 03:59 PM   #5  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hello Ladies,

I'm off as well... but actually I'm off til August 30th heheheh then I go back to work. Then classes start September 23rd... so I'm trying to get all my crafty stuff and sewing stuff done before I go back.

I bought myself a shirt from Pismo Beach, I bought it in an XL. I guess I'm praying to fit into it soon LOL. I'm still wearing 3X tho... eeek! I had to get it tho, it had cute little cows on it! Hehehehe

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Last edited by SueMarie301; 07-05-2004 at 04:02 PM.
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote