Old 06-28-2004, 08:01 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Monday, June 28th - Chat

Good Morning,

Boy what a nice weekend. Did you all enjoy?

I'm at my wits end, I can not stick to this diet for more than 4 days I just don't understand why I'm having such a hard time.

If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't be following it at all, your really my inspiration. Hugs.

Love Yah
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 08:29 AM   #2  

Morning Leenie: What is it that you "cheat" on? Is it really that bad or just a little "off plan"? Are you still losing?

Had a very busy weekend.....I am pooped!

I'm even too tired to type!
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 08:43 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 208/199/128

Morning!! I've been MIA! I missed you girls. Leenie, I think you are doing great!!! I get off plan, but I've come to realize what is more important is that I jump right back on. And you consistently do that, so you are doing wonderfully as far as I'm concerned!!!

I had an absolutely delightful weekend. My oldest is home from church camp. I missed him terribly last week. And My entire family had a wonderful evening of golf yesterday evening.

Question: Does anyone here own a George Foreman Grill and would you recommend it. I've been reading the reviews both good and bad. I'm thinking of purchasing a large one for our family. Thanks!
LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 08:49 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Ladies,

I dunno, I just eat everything Jane..sigh. I'll work on it.

Lori, I had the extra large one and didn't like it, the lid was hard to handle, heavy, kept feeling like I was gonna burn myself, just not sturdy/safe as far as I felt. So I gave it to my sister and I bought the small one....... LOVE IT!!

Thanks girls.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 09:10 AM   #5  
The Princess O' Pets

Good morning gals!!

Lori I have the medium sized one and I love it!! My George Foreman is one of my fav kitchen pieces!

Leenie I know how you feel, the past month I was bad every weekend, your resolve will come back just be patient, you are doing great!!

Jane HI and get some rest!!

Well finally this weekend I was OP all weekend (with the exception of a little too many cashews yesterday) so I am soo happy and I fee great since I have gone back to the gym last week too!! YIppeeee

Late for work i will catch back up later! Happy Monday!
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 09:10 AM   #6  
Baby Steps

Leenie: I bet you're doing better than you think. It IS hard to stay on this program, we just have to remember we're special!! We're the picky eaters!!

Jane: What'd you all do this weekend to make you pooped??

Lori: Sorry, I don't have one of those. And glad you had a great weekend!

I'm kind of feeling like Leenie. I'm not eating off program stuff, but still feel like I'm doing something wrong. Especially when I don't lose weight despite exercising. I know this week I won't lose anything due to TOM appearing. And the weekend is going to be a bust. I plan on starting over (again) on Tuesday (or maybe even Monday). I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. And I imagine if I worked with the fitday it'd probably tell me. Maybe it's portion sizes now?
New Induction date (again) 7/6
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 09:11 AM   #7  
Baby Steps

TG: hey there!! Congrats on staying OP and going to the gym.

OH!! I must have done something wrong when doing Pilates because I'm not sore at all. What could I have done wrong???
Old 06-28-2004, 09:21 AM   #8  

I forgot I have a question!!!! I did the Tae Bo tape on Saturday.....please tell me it is worth more than 1 mile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sweatin!
Old 06-28-2004, 09:24 AM   #9  

Good Morning Everyone!

Leenie: I know how you feel. I haven't done that great since learning I was pregnant. But have only gained 1/2 lb so far. Just wish it would stay like that

Jane: Get you some rest girl...and what did you do this weekend????

Lori: Great to see you back. I have the small grill and I love it. It's the one thing in the kitchen I can't do without!

TG: Way to go on staying OP this weekend and getting back to the gym. You are doing great! Keep up the good work!

Brenda: Hang in there. I am sure that you are doing great! You have come so far!

Well, it's back to work from vacation for me today. We had a great trip, but was ready to come home. (just not ready to go back to work) But good thing is we are planning on heading back to the beach this weekend for the 4th. So hopefully this week will fly by! Hope everyone has a great day...and I will check in later!
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 09:28 AM   #10  

Lori: Good to see you. I have the small Forman and I used to use it when I was in my apartment but DH is the KING of the Weber grill so we never need to use it. We pull it out once in a while if it is raining or snowing too hard to go out and grill. Not my favorite thing but it works

TG: Congrats on being OP this weekend. You sound full of energy this morning....can you send some my way please?

Brenda: Ok, here is the list.....woke up Saturday and putz around the house doing laundry etc after I did the Tae Bo tape....did some sewing while DH was destroying the garage (very long story) .....dinner with friends that night. Woke up WAY to early on Sunday....did my walk......went grocery shopping....went to the garden center to get some stuff for the window box....planted the stuff....went to the mall to return something.....anniversary dinner last night for friends.....came home passed out
Old 06-28-2004, 09:29 AM   #11  

Mrs. H

Glad to see you back safe and sound....and rested....from your vacation. Did you have nice weather the whole time?
Old 06-28-2004, 09:32 AM   #12  
Baby Steps

Mrs. H: Sounds like you had a great time! I'm hoping this week goes fast also. I'm ready for another 3 day weekend! If it doesn't rain I'm camping out@ my family's house.

Jane: Sounds like you were TOO ambitious w/your cleaning And I only counted tae-bo as 1 mile---even though I thought it was worth more also due to the amount of sweat I pored out. But isn't it fun?? I can't talk DH into doing that. Whereas he DID try pilates (and wrote it off as a bust-said he couldn't do it), and he DOES do the WATP tape with me. I can't wait to get back to that!!!
Old 06-28-2004, 09:35 AM   #13  

Jane: The weather was beautiful. Rained one night while we were there but it was gone by the time we got up! Was way to hot for me, but was nice and breezy to sit outside at night! Only downfall was it was very windy most days also, and hard to get out in the ocean to do some fishing. We did manage to get in the waterway and catch some flounder everyday and got in the ocean to catch some big stuff one day!

By the way...dont' know if you all seen my post about the ultrasound as it was very late when I posted it. But found out there is only 1 baby! Not twins like they thought was a possibility! And this little booger has a strong heartbeat...was beating like crazy!!!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 09:48 AM   #14  

Lisa: I did see your post about the ultrasound but you were gone by the time I did.......CONGRATS! Phew...only 1 Glad everything is fine though. Are you going to find out the sex?

Brenda: 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn
Old 06-28-2004, 09:50 AM   #15  
Baby Steps

Congratulations on the ONE baby Lisa. I'm sorry, I think I forgot to say something about that! Glad the baby is healthy and strong. Did you find out if the baby is a boy or girl?? We need to have a nickname for your baby so we don't keep calling it "it" or baby