South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2004, 03:23 PM   #1  

Default Nervous

Happy Saturday everyone! It is beyond hot in Phoenix today.

I don't know if I am ready to start Phase II yet. I have been on I for three weeks and have lost 14 pounds. I like the fast weight loss, and there is part of me that doesn't want that to end. I know I have to increase my excersize, but I am still a little nervous.

Jennifer
Old 06-26-2004, 04:10 PM   #2  
Hittin' the Beach

S/C/G: 225/212/130

Height: 5'0"

Everyone is nervous at first. With the fast success we have, it is hard to change. However, think of all the good food you will be able to enjoy and think of how healthy it will be for your body. Start very slowly, maybe add something every second day until you get used to it. If you are increasing exercise, you have to add more carbs. Good luck
Old 06-26-2004, 06:28 PM   #3  
Traci

Yep, I was nervous too. Phase I is not very balanced. Your weight loss will definitely slow down on Phase II, but it's much better for your body and it increases the variety of what you eat by about 100x because of the new food groups you add.

How about Phase I and 1/2? Just add either one carb or one fruit a day. You'll thank yourself for it when you eat that first juicy orange or that first lovely piece of whole-grain toast.
Closed Thread