UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 06-25-2004, 10:16 AM   #1  

Smile anyone on atkins?

hi,
I'm a newbie to the site but have been reading for a while. i started atkins last monday and am doing great but would love to buddy up with someone on the same diet or low carbing. Have tried everything to lose weight over the years and should by rights be hanging from a charm bracelet by now! the atkins stuff is strict but effective so far. Any tips?
brook1lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 11:19 AM   #2  
Head Princess

Hi Brook1lyn! Come on further down the forum page. There's a whole section for those of us following Atkins
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 02:39 PM   #3  

Hi brook1lyn and StarPrincess I know nothing about atkins myself
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 02:38 PM   #4  
Must Stay Motivated

I tried Atkins last year but I have to say that it did not suit me. I think if you can get through the first phase then you are on to a winner. I know people who have lost a lot of weight on it. I did a lot of research on the diet before I tried it last year and I believe that you can follow that plan and still eat healthily if you are careful.

Boots sell a lot of products and you can buy products from Sugralite in the UK on the internet.
Superwitch is offline   Reply With Quote