Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 08:42 AM   #1  

Default Think Thin Thursday!

Morning ladies! I FINALLY exercised last night. I didn't jog yet but dh and I went for a bike ride so I though I would show you and example of our future July Exercise Challenge!!

Goal: To exercise 4x/week cardio and 3x/wk weight training

June 24th~ 45minutes bike
June 25th~ ......
June 26th~ ......

Like I said yesterday I totally ripped this off from another board but I kind of like to see the minutes that I work out and I definitely could use some inspiration. I am glad that a lot of us are interested. I figure July 1 will be our starting date. Sound good???

KT~ I did the pant thing before. I bought all size 12's last summer when DH and I went up north and they didn't fit at the time. I am now in them Hmmm I may buy a 10 when I go there this year I don't know though, will I EVER get back in a 10. It has been about 8 years and even then it wasn't long before the weight crept back. Maybe I will get one "goal" pair.
Wow sorry about all of the babbling.

Need to work, have a client! BBIAB
Old 06-24-2004, 10:01 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

hi becky
I think my fitness goal for today is to do some stretching and light weights when I get home I will bbiab
Old 06-24-2004, 10:19 AM   #3  
Running Babe

Anyhoo, I had a good OP day again Yah me! I had a jog after supper and it felt nice...

I think I will take my car in... We're renegotiating our insurance soon anyway so hopefully they won't jack the price up too much... Luckily I don't work in the downtown core so I should be okay, but I'll live in the far west of the city and i work in the East-end...My office should be moving in a few years so I should be okay.

Hi Kierie!!

Becky: I have done some exercise for the last two days too... I realized I was becoming a couch potato so I have made it my mandate to be more active in the evenings. I was actually most successful working out in the evenings so why not right? Plus it has helped my mood

Cheers!

Ali

Cheers!

Ali
Old 06-24-2004, 10:34 AM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I'm a busy girlie today and to cut down on the 4 bucks I was spending on diet coke I spent 2 on half and half. . .they didn't have milk! luckily I don't use that much! eepe
Old 06-24-2004, 12:11 PM   #5  
Proud Canadian

Morning everyone

I slept last night - YAY!! I'm feeling more energetic and I might actually be able to get some work done today - yesterday I fell apart around 1:30 and didn't really get anything done after that point. Points wise did ok yesterday (but I did eat my activity points from volleyball and swimming with my sister) - had fillings done at the dentist and was frozen so I had a frapp for the energy and my mom gave me some split pea and ham soup - I went to bed a little hungry but couldn't stomach the thought of more food - I always end up biting my cheek and then it hurts the next day.

OK - better get some work done while I have the energy - I'll try to check back in later and get in some responses.

KT
Old 06-24-2004, 04:31 PM   #6  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

I have been swamped with everyone elses work today and haven't gotten my own done. I have an hour left and thought I would pop in and say HI quickly. It is bitter cold here... high of 62. And we are planning on going camping tomorrow with the kids. I know we will freeze. I have black bean soup in the crock pot, so that will be tasty when we get home tonight!!

Have a great evening!
Closed Thread