South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 09:30 PM   #1  

Post July issue of SHAPE rates diets...FYI

And it rates South Beach diet the highest out of Atkins, Dr Phil, Zone, and Suzanne Somers.... It has a panel that rated thes diets on a sale of 1-4.. SBD got a 3.5... the highest out of all of them .. atkins got a 2.. dr phil got a 2 ... zone 2,5 and suzanne got a 1... says SBD has good advice but they would reccomend starting at phase 2 because you need fruits and veggies...other then that they liked it... Just thought id pass this on.. if u want to read it yourself the july issue should be on the stands now Noel
Old 06-14-2004, 09:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Yipee!! I knew it was a great plan!! I'm tempted to pick up that issue just to hear their thoughts on the whole "diet revolution"

Michelle
Old 06-14-2004, 10:02 PM   #3  

Glad to hear that it rated so high. I did some research before choosing SBD. I knew that phase 1 would be hard, but the rest seemed doable.

thanks for letting us know.
Old 06-15-2004, 10:10 AM   #4  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Thanks, Krazyone! I actually went on SBD because my doctor recommended it. She said Atkins can work but is hard to maintain, and SBD seemed to be one that her patients could maintain. She is impressed with the effect on me so far. I get my cholesterol tested at the end of August and am excited to see the effect on my blood chemistry!

You sound much cheerier today, Krazyone...are things going any better?
Old 06-15-2004, 11:26 AM   #5  

Default thanks beachgal

im trying again.. i keep starting over, but im not quiting!... going shopping thursday will help im sure thanks for asking !!..
Old 06-15-2004, 12:07 PM   #6  

Thanks Krazyone..Well you and I are starting phase 1 together..I started toady..So i am praying i can stick with it.But with all the support and help with everyone on this site..It sure helps..So we can do it....
Closed Thread