Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 05:56 PM   #1  
Head Princess

Default Weight Loss Resource

Hey all -

I know that there are always lots of questions on the latest pill, potion, diet, whatever.

I found this resource that reviews hundreds of weight loss items. It looks like they're pretty objective and honest about the whole thing.

Just wanted to share

www.************.com
Old 06-15-2004, 03:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Wow Star! this is a great website!
thanks for posting the link!
cathy
Old 06-16-2004, 11:06 AM   #3  

As you read a bit further on ************, you may notice that they are supported by Ediets and nearly every review on every plan, program or piece of equipment is ended by suggesting that Ediets is a superior to the reviewed item. I believe they have an agenda.
Old 06-16-2004, 11:39 AM   #4  
Head Princess

Everyone has an agenda.

I still think that advertising aside, the reviews themselves are very good.
Old 06-16-2004, 11:41 AM   #5  

Yes I guess everyone does have an agenda. LOL I guess I do too, cause I just don't like the Chase guy after emailing w/him a few times.
Old 06-16-2004, 12:45 PM   #6  

I like to use eopinions. You can read reviews that people who have used the system, etc. write. The website is a little cumbersome because they review so much more than diet aids, but you can do a search under Health category and that helps. I usually don't even go to the main site, I just go to the search engine I use and type in for instance "reviews for Curves for Women" and I can find a link right to that eopinions page. That's what I used most recently before joining Curves and there were at least 30 reviews. I've also read many reviews for Body Flex and some for Body for Life as well. I think they're written by "real" people because some reviews are not good ones. I'm not authorized to post links but you can find it easily by using a search engine.
Closed Thread