South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 07:19 AM   #1  
I vant to draw your blood

Default Monday Beach Chick Chat

Ok, I've hung around waiting for someone to start, but so far, nada...so here goes....

I pronounce the Monday Beach Chick Chat officially open!

Nothing going on here...It's Monday, ho-hum. I have a stye on my left lower eyelid. It hurts, looks vile and I still have to get up close and personal with my patients. Yucky-poo.

Gonna go make a cup of coffee and think about drying my hair...oh, I got a haircut Thursday..nothing drastic, just a trim but it beats wearing one of those Hillary Headbands to keep the fringe out of my eyes!

HAGD on the Beach

Mamacita
Old 06-14-2004, 08:30 AM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

I'm wondering who is going to post at the exact same moment as me.

Mamacita, I hope that stye goes soon... those things are so annoying.

I'm off to see my psychiatrist. I had a terrible night sleep-wise, so I'm going to skip the gym and come home and have a nap.
I hope everyone has a great (well, at least a reasonable) Monday!
Old 06-14-2004, 08:49 AM   #3  

morning everyone,
well i have a terrible cough, i feel like crap, i ate like a wild woman all weekend, discovered vanilla rum on saturday and totally went overboard, i did not make any food plans for today. as you can see it will be a great day here for me today.

ellis- glad to hear your dad perked up over the weekend, hope he keeps feeling good. have a nice nap when you get back get a few zzzz"s for me. yes patrick is hi-func. autistic and he is very special, not everyone understands tho so it is a rough road sometimes.

laurie- thanks for all your great advise, we do alot of reading etc. we will do alot of review over the summer. how did your little cloth crafts come out?? they sound very cute!!

ruth- glad to hear you are done with so many town projects. sorry about the erection not getting all the way up. maybe if you hired dancers????

well i hope you all have a great day!!! stay op!!! i'll be the bad one ok??
Old 06-14-2004, 08:51 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Quick hi! This day can only improve because it can't get worse. Gail and Sarah are both due to arrive in 10 mins so I'll not linger.
Please, ellis and Mamacita, can I have Scotch in my coffee?
Maybe I'll just grab my Girls and run away from home.
Back later when I get out from under.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:18 AM   #5  
GARDENING ADDICT

Happy Monday Morning ladies.
Mamacita~~I hope your stye goes away soon.

Ellis~~It's nice to hear that your dad is perking up. Must be the

Ruth~~I hope that you will be able to get some "ME" time this week. You deserve it.

Jodi~~I hope you feel better real soon.

Nothing much new here. This morning a guy is coming over to measure for carpeting for the livingroom, dining room, etc. No other magor plans for the day~~maybe I'll find a good book to read.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:58 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Just a quick "hi" this morning, have an appt. soon. Got up super early so I could get laundry done and the house cleaned before I got too lazy. Finally had our yardsale on Saturday and got rid of lots of "junk" that we didn't need anymore. It's amazing what some people will buy. Ate out a lot this weekend, but managed to say OP. It was really hard during the yardsale, because my DH went out and bought donuts and bagels, but I resisted. I kept a picture in my mind of the new swimsuit I just bought, and THAT helped ! Darn him anyway, now he can eat anything he wants and not gain.

Jodi - how did you like vanilla rum? I was tempted to try vanilla vodka Sat. nite, but didn't. Sounds yummy though.

Mamacita - Hope your sty heals quickly!

Ellis - Glad your Dad had a good weekend.

Ruth - Go ahead and put a double shot of scotch in that coffee, I think you deserve it.
Old 06-14-2004, 10:00 AM   #7  

Hi all. Well, I am at least glad that the general level of smut has been maintained in my absence (Ruth, an ERECTION festival??? What is Canada coming to?).

I am now going to make myself some lunch (fish and salad, from here to Christmas.....) and then off to therapy where I shall try and make sense of it all. We are having a heat wave here.
Old 06-14-2004, 10:10 AM   #8  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

I just wrote a long thread and took way too long.

Happy monday to all. Will check in later -- work calls, darnittoallheck!
Old 06-14-2004, 10:17 AM   #9  

cottage- vanilla rum was excellent!! i mixed it with diet vanilla pepsi- this is my new favorite for sure!!
Old 06-14-2004, 11:05 AM   #10  

This morning I was awakened by the fantastic landscapers. They are redoing a retaining wall for us - and I jsut want the maddness to end.

Hoping to work a normal 8 hour day today, and I'm still tired from my weekend of work.

Broke down totally off program this weekend, and thinking that until the tides of maddess end I'm going to stop beating myself up and just restart next week. This doesn't bode well that I can't even get through phase 1 again.
Old 06-14-2004, 01:42 PM   #11  
Reeling Reverend

Hi gals!! Quick check in. Everyone seems to be great or terrible. Nice balance we have here, huh? I'm officially back on phase 1.5 (gotta have my low carb bread...) and doing great!

My new business is excellent! Check it out! www.hellmuttshields.com This is a very dry run. I need to re-do the entire site. I just wanted to get something up there since I'm paying for it!!

Hope everyone is great!! See you tomorrow!

c
Old 06-14-2004, 09:01 PM   #12  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Hi chicks...I am back. Not a great day eating wise that is but it has not been for the last week. STRESS. An excuse but it is all I have. My dd had her little graduation from grade 5 today which made me very sad. I have had several million things to do for the end of the year. Which reminds me I better make a list of todos for tomorrow. Plus I need to help finish the year book which we want to get out to the kids on Thursday as well as finish up the Home and School stuff and then I need to get the disc of pictures done that we want to give each of the 27 students and 3 teachers plus I need to go shopping for 3 teacher gifts as well as take my oldest dd shopping for a new outfit for the dance wed night. Well I must go and make my lists as well as do some planning for meals tomorrow. I will be back on track tomorrow. Good night my chicks.
Closed Thread