Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2004, 09:19 PM   #1  

Default Seeking: WW Recipe for BBQ Ribs

With Summer here, I usually make FABULOUS bbq ribs for the 4th of July. And I've been torturing myself watching the Food Network with the all the BBQing going on. So, I'm really craving those. Does anybody have a good Weight Watcher recipe for some? I like mine boiled first and then grilled with a sweet sauce. Any ideas or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks

Angela -- taking baby steps

start weight 1/19/04: 271
current weight 6/12/04: 237.5
goal weight: 165 (high end) ultimately: 135-140
Old 07-31-2005, 06:18 PM   #2  

Know what I'd do? I would figure up the points of the ribs, save all my flex points for the week, exercise a little extra every day, and figure up your activity points. On the day you eat your ribs, eat the minimum number of points you can beforehand. Drink all your water or preferably more. Begin your meal with a great big salad with a LOW point or No point dressing.

Then, have some ribs and enjoy them! Only put on your plate what you can "afford" to eat, and make a vow (ask for support if you need it) to REFUSE seconds. Make sure you spread the meal out a little with some corn on the cob or whatever.

I think if you just eliminate what you really want, you're going to break down and binge.

Meg
Closed Thread