South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2004, 06:15 PM   #1  
I vant to draw your blood

Default You Chicks are Awesome!

Thank you so much for all your kind words of encouragement. Today was better. Still hectic as all get out...but no heinous patients.

I spoke to my direct supervisor when I had a free minute today and told her how badly the lab manager hurt my feelings. I went ahead and called the Big Name Lab and they admitted that the error was on their part and they would be fixing it immediately) She didn't really say anything encouraging, but I'm sure the word was passed along. I also mentioned it to my courier and he told me that when this nutcase called, the lab manager was trying to deal with a machine AND a computer that were SNAFU'ed and here he wouldn't let her off the phone. I can understand (and forgive) how she'd just snap at me since I was handy. But it would have been a nice gesture for her to call me after the dust settled and tell me that she didn't mean to come down so hard on me and that she has complete confidence in my abilites not only as a phlebo but as a representative of the company, blah blah.... I'm sure it's a pipe dream but you never know.

As for that patient...I'll probably never see him again, but I'm wonderful at remembering the names of people who've hurt me (who me? Carry a grudge??? Never! ) So, if he ever comes in again... I may not be on my best behavior.

Thanks again, Chicks!

Mamacita
Old 06-11-2004, 06:33 PM   #2  
RNMOM

Default Hugs to Mama

Sorry that people are so unkind. Sometimes patients are the worst!!! Like it's all your fault that the cost of healthcare and the nightmare of paperwork was invented by you. I love being on the receiving end of a bad patient. Good for you for chatting with the people and letting them know how you feel.
Closed Thread