Old 06-10-2004, 04:20 AM   #1  

Default How do you do your weight,location, on your posts and threads?

I have been noticing some people have their goals, weight, pictures, their location etc... How do you a profile on your posts? I was trying out figure it out with no luck.
Also, I appreciate the responses to my threads. It so wonderful to know your not alone in this. I love having additional support. I feel because we share the same thing, we know each other. My skinny twin sister doesn't understand the weight struggle, because she doesn't have a problem. Although, she has cheered me on in the past when I was succeeding at getting my weight off. Well this should have been another thread. Two for one I guess.
suzie1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 08:40 AM   #2  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

To add a signature or location, click on "User CP" at the top. Then on the sidebar you'll see "edit signature" and "edit profile." Your location comes from your profile, and anything you want at the bottom of your posts (weight etc) goes into your signature.
Raelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 08:47 AM   #3  

Hi Suzie

I'm taking advantage of your two for one offer! Raelynn's answered your technical question......so i will just say that I know what you mean about appreciating the support. There are plenty of people on this site who do understand what you are going through.....and, as importantly, plenty of people who have successfully gone where we are trying to go......
artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 09:57 AM   #4  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

We are glad to have you!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote