100 lb. Club - Weekly Goals June 7- 13

View Full Version : Weekly Goals June 7- 13

Ivanna B. Skinny
06-08-2004, 12:12 PM
I know the weeks kind of overlapped, but I start on Mondays. I hope you all dont mind if I started the new thread for the week. :^:
My weekly goals are as follows:
1) Drink H2O - 120 oz daily at least!
2) Walk every night- NO EXCUSES!!
3) Use 175 points this week - NO MORE!!!
4) STAY HAPPY!! :spin:

Ivanna B. Skinny
06-09-2004, 06:17 PM
Well, I either P'd ya'll off, ( :( I hope not :( ) or no one has goals they want to share this week :shrug: . I've been doing well with mine. Ive been floating around for 3 days b/c of the water. I also bought a pedometer last night and Ive been wearing it today. I havnt been on my walk yet b/c its raining here, but hopefully it will clear up in a while!

Tammy32
06-09-2004, 10:53 PM
My goal this week was to get back into my normal walking routine. Since Monday I have done almost perfect. My walking partner was sick for a few days, and I learned I have to be able to do this on my own, because I am not always going to have her around. She's not sick anymore and we are back on track, but I have learned that I can do it on my own even when I have to. That was a huge step for me.

Ivanna B. Skinny
06-09-2004, 10:58 PM
Hi Tammy! Im so glad you posted! I really thought I had mad everybody mad or something?!?! Good for you on getting back to walking! I didnt walk today, except for around in the house. I only did about 3400 steps in here! The rain really through me for a loop. Its really great that you were motovated enough to walk w/o a friend, its really boring to go alone I think. Good luck tomorrow!

Safora
06-10-2004, 02:10 AM
My goals are to drink 64 oz of water a day and weight lift at least 2 times this week.

artist
06-10-2004, 05:04 AM
Hey Amy Jo

Just wanted to say its so good to see that you are back in the groove, so to speak!!! I think its really hard to keep going, and not to give up totally, when you're in a bad patch......

As to goals. Hmmm. I think mine need to be exercise related - I went on strike at the weekend, but am slowly getting back into it! Normally I do alternate days at the gym and swimming....Monday and Tuesday I swam, but for half the time I normally do....yesterday I swam half an hour, and walked half an hour.....

Scuttle
06-10-2004, 08:47 AM
My weekly goals last week were to take my iron pill daily, and no snacking after 8 pm. I'm keeping them this week as well.

My weeks blur a little for me. I did take my pill daily. I did eat after 8 pm but that was when I got home from work super-late, having missed lunch, and needed dinner then before I ate the couch. So I'm amending the goal to 'no eating after 8 pm unless I haven't had dinner, in which case, eating dinner is just fine.' Work's been real hectic lately so...

Sandi
06-10-2004, 11:06 AM
My goal is simple...TRY

barbygirl43
06-10-2004, 04:16 PM
I've just been super busy this week... haven't had much time to post just read real quick. Had to take both kids to doc's appts. on Tuesday and WIC yesterday and I generally don't get on the computer at home much anymore (too slow with dialup and I'm spoiled with DSL at work). I didn't really set any goals this week other than to stay OP.

Raelynn
06-10-2004, 09:30 PM
My goal this week (and so far, so good) is no eating in the evenings. That is my biggest downfall.