100 lb. Club - Weekly Weigh-In June 6-12

View Full Version : Weekly Weigh-In June 6-12

tolose85
06-07-2004, 09:18 AM
I hope y'all don't mind me starting the thread again! It's like I can't wait you know?

I hope everyone has/had a WONDERFUL LOSING WEEK!

I am down my normal 3lbs. I wish it would have been just a teensey weensey bit more and been 4lbs this week... I am at 49 lbs gone! I would have loved to hit 50 yesterday! Hopefully next week!

Good Luck to all.. I can't wait to hear how you did!

barbygirl43
06-07-2004, 12:05 PM
That is so awesome Gretchen. You are getting closer and closer to your goal!!!

As for me I'm down (drumroll please) 5 lbs this week and into the 260s!!!! I'd do a cartwheel here if I knew I could get my big but over my head and back down safely. Just 4 more and I'm into virgin territory. I guess I was needing to eat just a bit more to help me actually lose more. go figure. :)

lessofsarahtolove
06-07-2004, 12:30 PM
Great job, Gretchen!! I'm so proud of you!! 49 pounds -- you are kicking the a** of that fat!

Dawnyal, 5 pounds???!!! You go with your bad self!! Woo hoo!!!

I'm down another 2 pounds, for a total of 37. I think I can, I think I can!!

Tammy32
06-07-2004, 12:42 PM
Gretchen, Once again you did awesome for the week!! I know you would have liked to get that extra pound in and be at 50 pounds lost. It will come next week for sure!

Dawnyal, 5 pounds!!! Wow!! You are probably right in eating more. There is a fine line on finding the balance. You may have been putting your body in starvation mode if you were eating to little and it was not allowing you to lose the weight. Great job for the week!!

Sarah, 2 more pounds gone!! That is wonderful!! And, I know you can, I know you can!! You are doing fantastic!

tolose85
06-07-2004, 12:54 PM
Dawnyal- 5 lbs... WOW! Impressive. That is great great news. Keep up the good work.. Before you know it you will be reaching that goal!

Sarah... You too are kicking the a** out of that fat! 37 lbs is SUPER FANTASTIC. I am very proud of you as well!! (You've been quite the cheerleader for me... Thanks) I KNOW YOU WILL I KNOW YOU WILL... :) Keep up the Excellent work!

Tammy-- You just keep on giving me such wonderful pep talks and are so supportive.. You are a wonderful inspiration and motivator to all of us. Did you weigh in yet today?? I am sooooo anxious to hear how well you did!

suzie76
06-07-2004, 01:26 PM
Congratulations to all the "losers." You are all so inspring!

Gretchen, you'll hit the 50 lb mark any day now, I'm sure!

I was sick all last week, couldn't exercise and was a total slug. Now I have TOM, so I'm not going near that scale! I'll weigh myself later in the week. I know I gained because I hardly did anything for the past five days.

Sherry

chequitagirl
06-07-2004, 01:30 PM
down another 5 lbs. that makes a total of 70 lbs. since november. congrats to all the losers.

tolose85
06-07-2004, 01:40 PM
:cheers: 70 LBS!! WOW CONGRATULATIONS!

Ivanna B. Skinny
06-07-2004, 03:06 PM
Hi all! :) You guys are SOOOO amazing!! :cool: I cant believe how well you all are doing!! I hadnt weighed for 2 weeks, but today I was down 3 from the last weigh in!! :D Im so excited to be back on track! I was really struggling there dor a while! :^: Good luck to every one this week!

Tammy32
06-07-2004, 05:33 PM
Sherry, I hope that you are now on the mend. I hate being sick, it stinks. I just don't have the time to be sick.

Woo Hoo Audrey, 5 pounds for the week is amazing and 70 pounds total is mind blowing!!

Amy Jo, I'm excited to that you are back on track!! 3 pounds lost is not shabby at all!!

Gretchen, I went to weigh today, but the scales were not even set to zero, so I thought I will just do it tomorrow and hopefully they will be set right at the clinic. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Tammy32
06-08-2004, 02:53 PM
I weighed today. I am down another 2 pounds. I'm back to the drudgery of the two's again. But, I'll surely take it!!

tolose85
06-08-2004, 02:56 PM
YOU are totally closing in on ONEderland... Congratulations! You're doing Awesome!

Tammy32
06-08-2004, 03:11 PM
:thanks: Gretchen. I was under 200 pounds 6 years ago. It did not last long. I'm a bit anxious in the pit of my stomach coming to that point again. It is scary to know that you work so hard and then let yourself gain it all back. I am not going to let that happen this time!!

Amanda Panda
06-08-2004, 06:22 PM
Well Done all you LOSERS!! :cp: :cp: :cp: :cp:

I am down 1lb (and even that is debatable - but i counted it for my self esteem!) - earlier on in the week I was definately down 3lb, but I really stepped up my workout and introduced some weights towards the end of the week, so that must have some effect on my weight. I lose weight sooooooooooo slowly - the positive thing about that is I lose it really evenly and will tone up all over, the bad thing is at this rate I will be 65 before I'm ready for my caribbean beach wedding!

Love Amanda x

barbygirl43
06-09-2004, 12:48 PM
Look at all the losers. WTG.
Adding that I lost 2.5 more inches over the past 2 weeks. My thighs are finally starting to even up.

tolose85
06-09-2004, 01:24 PM
Dawnyl,

I really like your new avitar!!! You look beautiful~!

Scuttle
06-10-2004, 08:51 AM
Oops, forgot to post!

I was at 277 pounds on Monday, so down 1.5 pounds for the week.

I said I wasn't going to weigh. I really meant not to weigh. I don't think it's really best for me to do so as much, because it's real easy for me to get into the habit of weighing daily, and then judging success by the scale, and that's actually not even what I'm trying to focus on now -- I'm trying to work on not binging and eating at least moderately healthier right now. But, well, I'm a sucker for number and charts and stuff, and having a hard enough time not obsessively counting calories and fat grams and vitamin percentages and stuff.

Sandi
06-10-2004, 11:02 AM
Congratulations to all you losers!! You guys are really doing a great job!!! WOW! What inspiration. I just started over, but I let you know next week.

Scuttle - your pic of your cat just cracks me up every time I see it!! :lol:

Tammy32
06-10-2004, 12:36 PM
Scuttle, congrats on your 1.5 pound loss!! I won't buy a scale for my house. I would be to tempted to be on it to much. I go once weekly and just do it at the doctor's office. I guess I probably won't ever buy one.

Dawnyal, I sure hope my thighs start looking better at some point. My lower leg looks just awesome and then you look up and my thighs are all cellulite like. YUCK!! I hope that goes away with more weight loss and exercise. Then, last night when I was getting in the shower I noticed that my right breast is way smaller than my left one!! I thought in my head that this weight loss is just going to make me all lopsided!! Lol...Such is life. The world does not revolve around me having perfect legs and boobs. I'll take what is given to me and live with it. You are doing an excellent job Dawnyal!! Oh, btw, great pic, I wish my face looked as thin as yours. I sure hope it catches up to the rest of me.

Amanda, you are going to look positively radiant and beautiful for your wedding! 1 pound is far better than a gain. Being toned and going slowly is going to make things alot easier in the end anyways. Keep up the good work!

Zoesmama
06-10-2004, 01:25 PM
i weighed in another lb down despite not getting much exercise. But I did try to stop eating when I first feel the full feeling. Its coming off 1 lb at a time. I'd like to kick it up closer to average of 2 lbs a week. So I've gotta get movtivated to walk. :)

I got my WW point slide found and I can journal at journaltosuccess. And follow Dr. Phils advice from the book and food ideas too. :)

Tammy32
06-10-2004, 01:37 PM
Melissa, I think your 1 pound loss was excellent work!! Incorperating more exercise will more than likely help you out alot. Just start slowly and work your way up. I'm sending you lots of motivation vibes!!

tolose85
06-10-2004, 02:09 PM
Congrats to all you Losers! Tammy, I have the same problem with the "girls" My R is way bigger the the L. It is totally noticeable in clothes. But oh well.. maybe one day they will even up but I am off by almost an entire cup size with them. Weird! Does anyone else have this problem??

lessofsarahtolove
06-10-2004, 02:20 PM
Gretchen, your husband must enjoy the, um, variety! :lol3: What a bonus for him!

Inca's Momma
06-10-2004, 02:34 PM
Gretchen I have the exact same problem my right is a cup size bigger than the left. It is impossible to buy bras because one is either hanging out or swimming in them :rofl: Sarah my boyfriend doesn't appreciate the variety...he likes the right one better :lol:

tolose85
06-10-2004, 02:39 PM
Variety... Good way to look at it... He enjoys them no matter what size although he did admit that he hopes they don't change too much during weightloss.. Tough crap I say.. I want them GONE!

howie6267
06-10-2004, 02:42 PM
I'm sure he will love you and them no matter what size. Us guys are not to hard to please when it comes to the boobage as my wife would call it.

barbygirl43
06-10-2004, 04:55 PM
thank you for all the compliments. Figured it was time to show my mug. Tammy--Luckily as much weight as I've gained, I've never really started showing it in my face.

WTG Scuttle and Melissa on the losses. I wouldn't worry about only losing 1 or 1.5 pounds at a time. I started out losing just that (when I'd try and lose weight in the past it would be more like 4-5 pounds a week for a few weeks and then slow down) This time around I'm watching more of what I actually eat and the amnt of exercise I'm doing to see how much I'm losing. I actually had to start eating a bit more to lose more. go figure.

As for the girls (or puppies as my DH calls them--can you tell he watches wrestling for those of you who keep up with it) My left one is just slightly larger than the right. I'm sure I'm the only one who notices. When I was nursing though, it was severely larger than the other. I even tried to feed more off the right to get it to go up in size to no avail.

howie6267
06-10-2004, 08:01 PM
I'm down another 3 lbs this week. That makes 32 total. 4 more to my second goal of 20% lost and another picture for my web page. Kimberley lost 2 this week for a total of 13. I am so proud of her.

I added a weight loss page for Kimberley on my web site.
http://thehman.com/kimberleysweightloss.htm

beth_on_the_beach
06-11-2004, 02:30 PM
Hello Everyone,

I've lost 3 lbs this week. That makes 7 pounds for my July 4th goal of 15 lbs. Although my plans have changed and I will be out of town until then so time will tell how I do.

Beth
Day 31 on-plan
Total loss 26 lbs
270/244/135?

Zoesmama
06-11-2004, 02:42 PM
You all are doing great. I can't wait to report 30lbs+ loss.

My "girls" are alittle lopsided too. My L is a tad bigger than right but since my dd was born the left is quite a bit bigger because it was her preferred side to nurse on. They are slowly coming back to pre-baby sizes since dd is no longer nursing for nutrition(only for comfort on occasions) and will only be a tad off then. I had planned to go to atleast a year but my little advanced baby decided it was time to walk at only 10 months. LOL

Tammy32
06-11-2004, 08:23 PM
Howie, Great job on the 3 pound loss and being almost at your 20% goal!! Kimberley also did a wonderful job with her 2 pound loss!! I think it is really neat that you all are doing the jouney together.

Beth, 3 pounds was excellent!! Try not to let going out of town throw you off whack. I bet you are going to do just fine.

tolose85
06-11-2004, 11:31 PM
Howie---- AWESOME SIMPLY AWESOME! Keep up the great work.

howie6267
06-12-2004, 12:26 AM
Thanks all, it has been a rough week and I miss my comfort food. I made two huge mistakes at work that cost about $20,000 a piece. I work for a direct mail company and two of my orders had to be reprinted because of mistakes I made. They were honest mistakes but still mistakes. It's just been bad all around. I'm still waiting to here what they are going to do. I think I will be all right. This is the frist time this has happend in the 4 years I have been with the company so I'm hoping they will go easy on me. I just don't understand why it had to be two in one week. Well thanks for listing.

artist
06-12-2004, 06:12 AM
Hey, congrats to all you fabulous losers and maintainers this week - great job!

Me, I'm down 1lb.....Onderland is proving elusive to me, but I know that I'lle arrive there some day soonish...

Howie - congrats on staying away from that comfort food on a difficult week. Hope it works out OK for you at work - what can I say? we all make honest mistakes.....most of the time they go unnoticed, and no-one puts $$$$ signs to them....sounds like you were really unlucky....

Tammy32
06-12-2004, 12:38 PM
Howie, What a bad week you had!! I know your situation must have you really stressed out. I know how easy it would be for you to seek out comfort food but stay strong and fight those feelings. You can get through this. I hope they decide what they are going to do quickly so you can get past this. You don't need this added pressure and stress from not knowing what is going to happen. You are a wonderful person and since this is the first time in four years that something like this has happened I hope that they take all that into consideration. This is one of those times that you are going to have to pull all your strength together and try to stay strong and on track.

melsfolly
06-13-2004, 09:13 AM
Congratulations everyone! We've had some wonderful loses this week!!
I lost 2 more lbs this week also.

Melissa

Tammy32
06-13-2004, 12:28 PM
Way to go Melissa!! You just keep getting closer and closer to your goal weight. The amount of weight you have lost so far is wonderful!!