South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 07:55 AM   #1  

Default Great food idea to share

hey all - just wanted to share an idea - I baked several pieces of skinless, boneless chicken breast then cooled it and diced. Mixed it up with some bruschetta spread (diced tomatoes, red onion, red wine vinegar, and olive oil) and some basil. I've kept it in the fridge and pull it out whenever I need a snack. I have also put it on salads and even used it as a side dish with dinner. Yum!!

Starting Weight 372
Today 355
Goal - to be healthy for
Old 06-02-2004, 11:41 AM   #2  

sounds yummmy!! I have a dessert option for phase 2 i had 1/2 cup strawberries and 1/2 cup of the sf/ff white chocolate pudding with sf chocolate sauce drizzled on top of it. Not only was it very eye appealing in was soooooooo good and rather filling.
Old 06-02-2004, 12:00 PM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Nummy! Two good recipes. Could you sweet chickies copy and post them in the Recipe section with a name and Phase? Thanks.
Closed Thread