Support Groups - Home of the Loozing Floozie's.....(#90)

Sherry
05-20-2004, 05:11 PM
http://members.aol.com/SAbern1259/welcomedoor

Hello :wave:

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

http://members.aol.com/SAbern1259/flower

Sherry
05-20-2004, 05:12 PM
Don't Forget To Go Back To #89 And Read The Last Few Posts There!! ;)

DebbieA
05-21-2004, 08:34 AM
School's OUT...School's OUT!!! :cb: YIPPEEEE!!!

This is the Friday I have been waiting for...LOL. Hope everyone is doing OK. Sending prayers and Hugs to all who have sick loved ones.
Mom came through her surgery fine yesterday. They said they thought they got all the infection. She will have the bone "concrete" for 6 to 8 weeks then hopefully another new knee put in. It will be a long road for her but everything looks good right now.
I'm running late this morning and don't have time to post to everyone {story of my life...LOL} Thinking of all of you today!!

~~SUMMER COUNT DOWN~~
86 DAYS DOWN~~10 TO GO~~

Deelite
05-21-2004, 03:43 PM
Hi everyone! I am not up to posting a long one. Off the top my head I will post a few thiings. It is our long weekend this weekend. No work monday.

Debbie I am glad to hear that your mom is doing well after her surgery. Are you swimming yet? We are openning our pool this weekend. Now for those hot days....

Sherry you must be a professional painter by now! Professional mover too! Is there anything else besides painting that you want to do to your new home? Can you email me your new address? When will you be officially moved there?

Gayle I know that you are busy but remember do as you preach take some time for yourself. Is Steve home this weekend?

Vicki I think I remember you said that it is Cara's graduation this weekend. Enjoy it. We don't have Dez's til the end of June.

Shelley sorry to hear about the broken statues you sent out to your customer. Did you have shipping insurance?

Ramona I hope that you are not to stressed. Take a deep breath and give yourself a minute to relax. Have you heard from the boys lately?

Carol have you gotten back on program for a whole day? Be strong you can do it. Thinking about your Mom. Hope that she is doing well with her treatments.

Hi to you Cheryl, Jennellle, and Tina. Please post when you have a minute.

Have a great weekend everyone.

My post was longer than I thought. Glad that I could post to you all.

Jennelle
05-21-2004, 06:43 PM
I second that YAY!!!! Debbie! I have to work on Monday (no kids- just waiting for folks to come pick up their report cards and some last-minute cleanup in my room), and then it's summertime! We have to go back on AUGUST 2ND!!! :eek: That just seems like a really short summer.

mzbhavin
05-21-2004, 07:46 PM
Dee...Thank you I know things will go well Sunday and we are having a party for her Memorial Day wk/end and then be so glad this is all over with...Exhausting.

Sher.Deb,Gayle,Carol,Ramona,Jenn,Shelley and anyone i am missing have a good weekend.

Vicki

DebbieA
05-22-2004, 02:14 PM
Happy Saturday Everyone!

I hope everyone family situations are better this morning. Please take some time to have a little fun with family and friends this weekend. We all need some R & R!!

My sister is taking care of Mom today...SO we are having our first official POOL PARTY!!!! It will be close to 90 degrees today and the water is around 82 degrees, just perfect. We have swam a couple of times but this will our first time to have guests. I'm calling it my "End of School" Party!!

My first guests will be arriving soon and I need the finish up some things.
Love you guys...deb

~~SUMMER COUNT DOWN~~
87 DAYS DOWN~~ 9 TO GO!!

bootwoman
05-23-2004, 04:37 PM
Just wanted to post a quick hello. I hope you are all well and enjoying your summer vacations. One of these days I'll go back and read so I can catch up with you all.

Things here are about the same. My mother is basically in a "non-responsive" state. She hasn't eaten in 30 days and hasn't had anything to drink in almost 5 days. The doctors and nurses just scratch their heads. They don't know how she is surviving. I guess it is just shear will. We have stayed up with her 24/7 for the last 2 weeks. We take turns getting little catnaps.

I better get back, I just wanted you all to know that I think about you everyday and hope to be back soon.

ShelleyM
05-23-2004, 05:19 PM
Ramona-God works in strange ways. Maybe your mother is hanging on for a reason. I love you and my prayers are with you and yours.

Debbie and Sherry-You lucky dogs!! Our kids are still in school this upcoming week until Thursday. I was at an all day bookkeeper's meeting on Friday, and it was killing me know how busy the office was without me there. Now Monday, the clinic aide will not be there, so it will be payback big time. They kept us at this meeting from 8-4.

I went out shopping yesterday. I really want to get some bright colored pants for next school year to go with the uniform shirts, but it seems the only pretty colors are in capris, unless they have elastic waists, which I hate. Does anyone know where to buy pink, blue, yellow, turquoise pants that have a bit of lycra in them and either have belt loops or not, but no elastic waist? Something like dockers? The closest I could find were some very pretty cropped pants at Steinmart, but I am afraid that they are too short and the principal might consider them capris.

Jennelle
05-23-2004, 05:49 PM
Shelley - Have you tried KMart? The Jaclyn Smith collection usually has stuff in those colors....very pastel.

Deelite
05-23-2004, 06:08 PM
Splish, slash I was having a bath......how did the pool party go Debbei?
We openned up our pool yesterday but it is warm enough to swim yet. Maybe in a few days the weather wil get hotter.

DebbieA
05-23-2004, 10:40 PM
Hey Girls!! :wave:

Ramona...I am still praying for your whole family. At this point, I'm hope your Mom isn't in any pain but I'm sure it is taking a toll on all of you. Please take care of yourself and don't get run down. Love ya!!

Sherry... PUT down the paint brush and POST...lol. So glad you came to my pool party yesterday, it was the most fun I have had in a long time. Dancing by the moonlight and the torches was the best!!!

Dee... Do you have a solar cover for your pool? That is what helped out water warm up so quickly. The big party is this coming Sunday and we still have lots of things to do before then. There will be around 25 people here for that party.

We had a blast yesterday, way into the hours of the morning...LOL. I can already tell this summer is going to be full of wet towels everywhere, lots of food and many {hangovers}...LOL. I even had over night guests, there was people sleeping everywhere even on the swing on the deck.

Sending my love to all my Floozie friends. And special HUGS for those who have sick loved ones. DEB

~~SUMMER COUNT DOWN~~
88 DAYS DOWN~~8 TO GO~~

gdeann
05-24-2004, 09:52 AM
I'm sorry I've been away girls, it was a hectic week. We had a sale all day Friday, a wedding out of town saturday and a graduation out of town Sunday.

Ramona, prayers are still being sent, I agree with shelley, there is a reason why your mother is still here. Try to get some rest when you can.

Shelley, There is a catalog, but I can't remember the name right now, it is a line that just came out about 5 years ago. The name reminds me of a brand of cigarettes, I'll try to think of it, all kinds of bright colors and cute styles.

Deb, enjoy your pool, you have worked hard to get it.

Dee, hows the back? Is dez ready for graduation?

Vickster, I hope everything went well for Cara! Try to share a few picks if you can.

I'm going to go back and read some of the messages, I feel like I've missed so much in all of your lives. To everyone I didn't reply to, I hope all is well.

My friend with cancer has now been referred to Hospice. She will be calling them later today. She asked me if I would be interested in being her Hospice voluteer, I'm struggling in making that decision. I told her if she felt she would feel comfortable with me, then yes, as long as Hospice agreed to it also. It's easier voluteering to strangers then to someone that has been in your life for several years. I'm struggling with my emotions right now, and wondering what I should do or say. She has kids about Liz's age and is in her fourties. Liz is taking it pretty hard, Nancy basically is her second mom. She was Liz's babysitter and helped me out so much during my divorce and my life as a single parent. I told her the other evening, she is like a sister to me, I can't hardly remember life without her in it. I'm sorry to ramble on so much.

I'll be back later to post more, hopefully I'll be in a better mood by then. I love you all and wish you a good day!

gdeann
05-24-2004, 10:02 AM
Shelley, I think the catalog is called Cambridge. I looked at one a few years ago, alot of brightly colored separates at that time.

bootwoman
05-24-2004, 11:34 AM
Shelley, there is also one called Newport News that has all kinds of pants like that. You can look at the catalog online.

Debbie, it sounds as if you all had a fantastic time at your party. Wish we all could have been there!!!

Galye, I'm so sorry for your friend. I hope you will be able to give her some comfort.

Mom has a fever of 103 this morning. I'm not sure what is going on with that. She still has not opened her eyes or responded to anyone. I think when I go home for lunch, I will just stay there. They can get along here for one afternoon without me.

gdeann
05-24-2004, 12:17 PM
Ramona, thats the name of the catalog I was thinking of!!!!!

I think it's a good idea if you stay home today with your mom, maybe you can even get a bit of rest. I think of your family daily and continue to include all of you in my prayers.

Sherry
05-24-2004, 12:34 PM
Hello My Dear Friends,

I have been so busy painting & cleaning that I have neglected my friends.The ole body is getting tired & sore and we still have so much to do. We did take the day off Saturday to go to Debbie's pool party. I was feeling quilty by going since we have so much left to do, but I'm so glad we went. We needed the break and we had a great time!!

Ramona....I think about you all the time! Please take care and get some rest. I feel so bad for your Mom. I hope she's not in any pain.She's in my prayers. I wished I was there to give you a big hug. I love you.

To everyone else:I will be back to posting regularly when we are done.When I get a chance I'll pop-in for another quickie.I miss & love you all........

tinagailh
05-25-2004, 12:58 AM
HI EVERYONE!!!
I have missed you all. I will have to go back and read everything that I missed.

My brother graduated from college last weekend. He wanted to have a cookout at my house. It turned out great. We ate and talked, waded in the creek. We all had a good time.
I did not get to go to the strawberry parade because that was the day of graduation but my hubby took the kids and they had a great time. All they could talk about was all the candy they got (2 bags FULL) and the clowns. (seems the clowns were a bit on the scary side LOL)

Ramona I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Sherry, Have you tried the little steak house by Shoneys in Franklin? I think it is called Franklin steak house. It is very good. I love their grilled chicken salad. Franklin is a nice town I know your parents are going to enjoy living there. Me and the kids spent the day there today eating lunch, and shopping at Wal Mart.

I bet the pool party was a lot of fun. I bet it was a nice break and what better way to enjoy this HOTTT weather we have been having.

Do any of you ladies have a Verizon cell phone. I have new service with them and I am dieing to try out sending a picure and text message LOL

hope you have a great Tues. I will check in later.

Tina

Carol101
05-25-2004, 08:15 AM
Only time for a quick note, but wanted to say hi to all my friends.

Ramona: I pray for your mother daily. Please know I am here for you.

Gayle: I am so sorry for your friend. She is on my prayer list as well. I am sure it is a tough decision to be a hospice volunter for a friend. You will make the right decision. My prayer for you as well with such a tough road ahead.

Debbie: How is your Mom doing?

Welcome back Tina. Glad you had a wonderful time.

Shelley: Hope you find your pastel colored pants. Sounds like you got a couple of great ideas for places to look.

Debbie: Ahhhhh Pool time. I wish I had one. Enjoy!! You deserve it.

Sherry: Glad to took the time for a break from all that work. You sound like you really needed it. How much more work do you have to do? Hope all goes smoothly and your back with us full time soon. Love you!

Dee: Maybe getting in that pool will be great therapy for your back. Hope it warms up so you can get in there and splish, splash!! Take care girl!!

Vicki: How did the party go?

Jennelle: WOOHOO party time now that school is out!!! Enjoy your summer!

I am still having trouble staying OP, but I know one of these days it will click. I will keep trying.

Personal crisis this weekend. Tell me your opinion.

I was sick on Saturday night but we had prepaid tickets to go to a dinner theater with my sister & her husband, so I made my husband go anyway. About 8-9 p.m. I almost drove myself to the hospital. I wasn't sure if I was having a heart attack or severe indigestion. I had been having pain in my lower chest & stomach area all day but it went into my back in the evening. I didn't go and about 9:00 I started feeling a little better.

Anyway, to make a long story short, in the morning I felt somewhat better, but still not right, which I told my husband. (I am okay now, by the way!) My hubby proceeded to go to church which was fine, but he came home an hour and one half late. I found out he ran into his old fiancee and they talked for 1 1/2 hours!!! I want to know from each of you how you would have reacted so I know if I overreacted. This is the financee that he was engaged to for 5 years, she cheated on him and he even went so far as to sit on the train tracks and waited for a train to come when she split up with him. Thank goodness a train did not come. But at any rate, he cared enough that it devastated him at the time.

So ladies, this is the question of the day!!! Please be honest. What would you have done?? felt??, etc.

Jennelle
05-25-2004, 10:14 AM
Well, Carol, I think you should take yourself to the doctor even if you are feeling better now. Tell him what happened. He will probably want to do an EKG, because you may have actually had a mild heart attack and not realize it. (BTW, the only symptoms of my grandmother's fatal heart attack were nausea and pain between her shoulder blades.)

As for the ex-fiancee, it depends on how long ago the breakup was. If you guys have been together less than a year, then yeah, I'd be kinda mad. But if it's been a while, then chalk it up to him just reminiscing with an old friend. (If you'd prefer he not do it again, though, definitely make those feelings known.)

gdeann
05-25-2004, 10:34 AM
Carol, I would probably be upset, but then I tend to be on the jealous side. I do need to standup for your husband though, he was honest and told you the truth. I would probably let it go along with the upset feelings. If it became a regular routine, that would be another story. I agree with Jennelle. You probably should go to the doctor. I have had two aunts with an "upset stomach" which in turn was heart attacks. Thank you for the prayers.

mzbhavin
05-25-2004, 01:47 PM
Carol ..I would go to the Doc. my hubby's brother went to the ER thinking he had upset stomach and it wasn't it was a fatal heart attack. So don't try to second guess yourself.

Vicki

bootwoman
05-25-2004, 04:00 PM
Carol, I was once taken to the doctor with what appeared to be a heart attack and it was an ulcer in my esophogus. GO HAVE IT CHECKED OUT!!!

ShelleyM
05-25-2004, 07:15 PM
Carol-Please go to the doctor. As for the ex, I would have reacted terrible. I am on the jealous side too. Does this person live in the same town as you?

Deelite
05-25-2004, 08:53 PM
Ramona I am glad that you are abe to post once in awhile. It is nice to know that you are doing ok. I know that this is a tough time for you.

Gayle it must be hard having such a close friend so sick. It is a personal decision that you will have to make if you will be here hospice worker. It is a tough decision but I know that you will make the right choice.

Debbie so you are having another pool party. I am glad that you enjoyed the first one. We have a solar blanket and a big pool heater that can heat up the pool really fast, if the weather ever gets warm.

Carol I am a jealous type. I know that if Larry was talking to one of his old flames for 1 1/2 hours I would be really ticked. I guess you can always be thankful that he told you where he was and who he was talking to. I am hoping that the pool will help my back. I go in our hot tub every night and the heat and massage helps ease some of the pain.

Sherry I am sure that you will be happy when all the painting is done and you are moved in. Take care of yourself.

Vicki how was the big grad weekend? You must be so proud. Did you tell us what Cara plans to d next year?

Jennelle what are you going to do with yourself this summer? Do you have any plans?

Well our first long weekend of summer is over. Larry and I spent one evening with his step parents, one evening with my mom and dad playing cards and we went to watch the fireworks and listen to bands play. Most of my flowers were planted this weekend and the pool house was cleanned out and ready to use as a summer kitchen and a place to sleep for my cat naps or maybe an evening or two. It is gonna be a busy week. Two doctor's appointments, a pedicure, manicure, a hair up do, and mom and dad's 50th anniversary party. Tomorrow I get to see the surgeon. Hopefully he will operate soon. I just hope he doesn't say he won't operate. We have a lot of out of town family and friends coming in. It will be a busy weekend. We are going to help get things organized friday and visit with my brother and his family. Saturday is the big day. We are having dinner catered to 70 people and then another 30 people are coming for the dance after. I am honored to do the big speach for my parents. Sunday there is another dinner party at my parents home. There will probably be about 50 people. It is gonna be busy. So if you don't hear from me much I will either be resting or partying.

Jennelle
05-25-2004, 11:54 PM
Dee - My mom's flying out here on the 3rd, then we're turning right around and driving back to California with her on the 5th. Sounds like an odd vacation, but it gets her out of her tiny town for awhile and gives us the chance to go home (my home, anyway) and visit family. (My grandfather just turned 87 or 88, so we need to see him.) On the way back, we will be taking the northern route through Denver to see some grown nieces of my husband's. They are really close in age and were close growing up, but lost touch until their mom (my husband's sister) passed away last September. My kids are 15 and almost 17 and have never met these cousins of theirs!

I also have a TON of children's books I need to read. We have a thing called Accelerated Reader at our school. Basically, it's a computer program that assigns points and grade levels to books, the kids read the books, then take computer multiple choice tests on the books and are given points for passing the tests. It has its drawbacks, the main one being that many kids won't even pick up a book if it's not "in the computer." Last year, most of my classroom library wasn't "in the computer" so it was like pulling teeth to get the kids to read. Now, the company that makes AR has a test for just about every book ever written, but getting a custom-made disk is cost prohibitive. I found a teacher's bulletin board online that's dedicated to swapping teacher-made AR tests and found some of my books on there, but most were not. As a result, I have about 75-100 books that I need to read and make tests on over this summer! (I tried to bribe daughter - $5 a book/test - but she wouldn't bite.)

I'm also pursuing my national certificatio next year, so I have a four day conference at the beginning of July for that. (It's within driving distance, though, so it's not going to be a big trip or anything.)

ShelleyM
05-26-2004, 06:28 AM
Jennelle-We have been doing AR for years at our school. We buy the test for every book. The tests run something like 2.00 per. My media specialist prepares a PO through Renaissance Learning, then forwards me the confirmation email, and I finish the PO. We had one order that was over $2000.00 this year, and that was for some books that the Reading Coach was required to have. We concentrate heavily on reading and have every AR test there is! Our principal does not hold back on getting anything to do with AR. We also have AR Math.

Dee-Have a wonderful party! It is so nice to hear from you. I miss you so much! I only hope that you can be helped by the surgeon. Thanks for the kudos on the exercise thread.

4myloves
05-26-2004, 10:17 AM
I was going to catch up on EVERYTHING I missed while I was gone before I posted, but then I realized that if I did that I'd never post again. I wound up only reading this thread, so if I don't address something important, please forgive me......

Debbie--glad school's out for you. Sounds like your summer is off to a wonderful start already! :) Hope you keep enjoying that sunshine!!

Ramona--I'm so sorry to hear that your mother is not doing better at all. Try to get some rest when you can. I can't imagine wanting to miss any time at all if I were in the same situation, though. I'm thinking of you.

Shelley--have you found any pants to match your tops yet? Sounds like you work in a pretty great school district, if they're willing to spend that much $$ on actually educating the kids. Seems like some of the school I hear about are more interested in funding sports.

Jennelle--Man, I can't believe your daughter passed on that $5/book/test deal. I'd've jumped on that baby! Easy money.....Of course, I'm a bookworm, always have been.

Vicki--How's life treating you, chickie? Any better with the sibs?

Carol--1st and foremost--get yourself to the doctor!! Second--I dated a guy for four-five years. If I saw him today we'd probably have a pretty long conversation, but I know that there would be no "feelings" on his part, and most definately not on mine. I don't know--if they were engaged for five years and nothing ever came of it but train tracks at that time, I don't really think you have anything to worry about now. Besides, you have to ask yourself, would that woman get up at 2:30 every day and help milk cows? Chances are slim--your hubby had better appreciate what he has, and I'm sure he does!

Gayle--My gosh, your in a tough spot. I think I'd want to be there for my friend, but it IS hard to watch someone you know going through that when you know what the end result is going to be. I think if I were in that situation, I'd have to say yes.... I've never been there, though (and I hope I never am), so I can't really give advice. Just do what's in your heart.

Hey to Sherry (still doing water aerobics?), Tina, Doni and Titan Dee (if you ever lurk) and Dee (hope you start feeling better SOON--when is your surgery scheduled?).

Hope I didn't miss anyone!

Love, Cheryl

Deelite
05-26-2004, 06:46 PM
I went to the surgeons today. I walked out of there with tears in my eyes. According to the cat scan there isn't anything that he can do for me. He wants me to have a MRI to see what shows up. He said it may give him a lead on what to do. He said there is no magic solution at the moment, just take more pills. He doesn't understand why I am in so much pain. Hopefully the MRI will tell him why! I don't know when I will have the test but the doctor thinks that it will be in about a month and then he will contact me. I just hope that they find something that they can fix. He kept asking about my right leg and if it hurt but it is my left leg. He said that I should be having problems with my right leg. After we left the office Larry said I didn't want to say anything but maybe he had the xray backwards. Duh, why didn't he say something when we were in the office. So back to the drawing board.

4myloves
05-26-2004, 06:57 PM
Dee, I know I shouldn't, but I find that surgeon/x-ray story really funny. I mean REALLY funny......Have you considered a second opinion? I worry about you, my friend. Feel better soon.

gdeann
05-26-2004, 07:11 PM
Dee, can you afford to come to the states and have some testing? I'm really worried about you, this is serious business, you continue to be in pain with no relief. I am thinking of you each and every day and hoping to have our "old Dee" back soon. LOVE YOU!!!!

mzbhavin
05-26-2004, 07:18 PM
Dee. I am with Gayle if you can come here to the states and get checked out. I am worried about you my friend. Cara's graduation was great and this weekend we are having a grad.party for her. To answer someone's question any better with the sibs. NONONONONONO....neither of my sisters came and didn't even call to find out how things went.

Carol....Did you go to the doc's yourself and get checked out....

We have been having some bad storms and Gayle how has it been for you..I been thinking of you and how you all been with them.

Vicki

gdeann
05-26-2004, 07:40 PM
Vicki, we have had tornadoes flying all around us, but thank goodness, none close to home. I dread this time of year!

gdeann
05-26-2004, 11:18 PM
YEAH! FANTASIA WON!!!!! I honestly couldn't decide between the two...they are both AWESOME!!!!!

gdeann
05-26-2004, 11:58 PM
I just checked my email and found a note from Ramona. She wanted me to let you all know her mother passed away this afternoon at 5:30 pm. Please take a moment to pray for Ramona's family, Heaven has a new angel tonight.

Ramona, I love you dearly and am so sorry you had to go through the burden of seeing your mom suffer. The death of a loved one is a difficult burden to bear, no one has the answers of why it has to happen to the ones we love and hold so dear.
I hope the memories of you mother will become a source of comfort for you. I am praying for you to have the strength to help your dad through such a sad time and am sending prayers to your family along with my deepest sympathy.

I love you dearly, friend

Sherry
05-27-2004, 12:20 AM
Hello Friends.....

Ramona,
I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom passing.I'm sitting here crying as I type this. I'm so,so very sorry. I wish I could wipe away your pain & tears and make everything ok. Please know that she's in a better place now. You will always have fond memories of her as a wonderful Mother. I can't even imagine how you feel right now. I love you Ramona and please know I'm thinking of you sweetheart. :angel:

Dee,
This Doctor sounds like a wacko!! Please, please go to another Dr!!!!!! There is something wrong or you wouldn't be in so much pain!!!! Something should have been done a long time ago other then taking pills. I love & care about you & please remember when I'm busy painting, I'm thinking of you daily.

Carol,
My first question: Did you have to "get it out" of your hubby where he'd been or did he blurt it out when he walked in? I'm the jealous type also so I would have been pretty hot. My other question is: What the h*** did they talk about for so long??!! How are you feeling? I know it could be a number of things but when I hurt like you were talking about, I had an emergency surgery done for my gallbladder! Please have it checked out!!

I was going to post to everyone else but I'm too tired to think straight.

For the ones who have asked about me....Thank you! When all the painting, cleaning and moving is done, I'll be back to posting full time again.

I love you.....

ShelleyM
05-27-2004, 06:50 AM
Ramona-My heart is with you at your time of sorrow. I love you very much and hope that you know that your mom is in a better place now.

ShelleyM
05-27-2004, 06:52 AM
Dee-If you don't get any satisfaction from anyone, you may want to seek pain management. That's what Mike has had to do.

Carol101
05-27-2004, 08:42 AM
Ramona: My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. This is a rough time for all of you. My deepest and sincere sympathy to you and yours.

Dee: Oh my goodness. You were searching for answers and have found none. Don't give up. I agree with the others get another opinion. Maybe the MRI will show something. They have to believe you are not making up this pain you are in. Keep searching for those answers.

To all of you who gave me your honest opinion of the spouse talking to his ex for so long I really appreciate it. I was mad as **** about it and still am. Can you believe he has yet to tell me what they talked about!!! We live in a small town where everyone knows everybody and it is also upsetting to me that they would stand out in public talking where small town gossip has probably got us split up!! Hubby is going around like nothing happened and everything is just fine!! I know we have to talk about this, but I get so upset thinking about it I haven't brought it up again. But it looks like if I don't bring it up, he is going to sweep it under the rug. I honestly believe that if I hadn't asked him why he was so late getting home that day that he might not have even told me about it!

Thank you all for being so concerned about my health also. I am almost 99.9% sure it was a problem with indigestion or acid reflux and am considering going to get it checked out. I just am trying to decide what kind of doctor I need to go to first. :)

Sherry: Hopefully you will get that house together and you can relax soon.

What are everyone's plans for the holiday weekend?

Sherry
05-27-2004, 10:44 AM
Good Mornin'

I wasn't going to say anything about this because I feel quilty about asking for prayers after Ramona loosing her Mom but Wayne needs your prayers.

I had to take him to the ER the other night because he was having trouble urinating,BLEEDING and hurting very bad. They were going to treat him for a kidney stone but when the results from the Catscan came back he's got acute prostatitis.His urine sample looked like a blood sample.

He's going to a specialist on Tuesday.Please say a prayer that it's nothing more then an infection.I'm so worried about him.

Off to painting........ (After I start new thread)

Sherry
05-27-2004, 10:47 AM
STOP!!!!!!!

Please Go To #91.................A New Thread Has Been Started!!!! ;)