South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2004, 12:03 AM   #1  
RNMOM

Unhappy I blew it today!

I just lost it today with peanuts and popcorn. Kinda like a woman possessed! (don't really know what one is really like, but there have been a few patients I've taken care of that come close)

Anyway, no peanuts or popcorn for me for a few days. Need to get in control again. Probably do a phase 1 day for a few days.

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow. I'm hoping Orville Redenbacher runs for the planters peanut guy!!!!
Old 05-18-2004, 12:08 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Stand up and shake it off and hop right back on!! I'm sure one day of peanut and popcorn bliss doesn't a failure make.

Michelle
Old 05-18-2004, 02:18 AM   #3  

I had a tiny piece of homemade chocolate thingy from my fiance's mom. we split it too. so it wasnt that bad. and i know this can't be that great, but burger king has new salads. and i got one, wow, they are good haha. luckily, my appetite is growing smaller and smaller =). i am happy to say. and im starting to see numbers on the scale, fully clothed even, that i haven't seen in a long time!!!! and that's just with eating right. me and two of my friends agreed that after we lose 10 more pounds, we are going to treat ourselves to arby's. one day of cheating, but i won't mind working hard to make up for it!
Closed Thread