Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 05-17-2004, 11:03 AM   #1  
Old Cackler

Default EXERCISE for get moving america week May 17-23

bet ya didn't know this, did ya? neither did i. i got a flyer from my gym.

soooo. yesterday was a 2 mile walk. and this morning an hour hike. and tonight is gym night. without fail.

how are you all doing? VOW, our absent veg? barb? pookie? chickadeedeedeedee?? ditzy? everyone else???
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 02:20 PM   #2  

Hiya Goils,
I've been too busy to post, but not too busy to exercise! Are my priorities wrong?

Saturday I did my 1 hour 15 minutes at the gym and will do so again this afternoon. And if gardening up a storm on Sunday counts, I did that as well. Under all this fat I do believe I am already starting to gain some muscle.

Later,
Chickadee
Chickadee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 07:48 PM   #3  
Hang In There

My mom's working this week, so I didn't walk this morning only my advanced aerobic water workout.

BTW ole Alvin's trainer quit to get a real job, so he has a new one, and we are both impressed with her! She not only is a trainer, but a nutritionalist, and she even went to the pool with Alvin to see what he was doing in the water, so she could give him a few new "moves" So it's Goodbye Erin, Helloooo Anna. Good thing I'm not the jealous type!
ageoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 03:39 PM   #4  

I got my America moving!

On Tuesday I did 30 minutes on the elliptical at the gym.
Wednesday I did my 1 hour 15 circuit training routine. I think I overdid it a bit on the lat pulldowns though at 70 pounds. I'm kind of sore today!

I also did lots of gardening yesterday. It was tough, so I decided it counts as exercise too.

Pookie - is Gazelled a word or a Pookism?

Later,
Chickadee
Chickadee is offline   Reply With Quote