Old 05-16-2004, 04:15 PM   #1  

Default Goals? I have one set..

November 8th, going on a trip to vegas would like to be complete fit by then. Do you think this is reasonable?
current 278 goal is about 200 or less but build some mass so I will say 190 to be safe.
frodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 05:19 PM   #2  
Somethin's gotta give

Thats 78 pounds ( give or take 10) in the next 6 months?.....I wouldnt say that was UNreasonable....I think its definitely possible, as long as you can find the motivation to be on-point the entire time...Dont mean to speak for all the ladies, but I think we will all be here to give any kind of support we can!
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 07:11 PM   #3  
Baby Steps

Marie is right. We'll support you. But remember..if you're planning on building muscle it's going to weigh more than fat.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 09:36 PM   #4  
Look at me go ;)

I live in Vegas so I still think it's funny when people say they are coming to visit.

I don't think that is impossible, but don't count yourself as a failure or anything less than great if you don't make it entirely to goal. Mine is 90lbs gone by New Years but you know what, I will be MORE than happy to just have 70 gone, or even 50.

I am sure you can do it and so long as you give it your best shot you will be fine. We, of course, will be here rootin for ya!
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 11:08 PM   #5  
Somethin's gotta give

Randi_ Dale and I come to Vegas ALL the time.....so next time we are there girl...we want to have you all with us to par-tay!
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 01:41 AM   #6  
Look at me go ;)

woohoooooooooooooo, Im there.........well here Would love to meet you Any idea when you are coming next?
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 04:51 AM   #7  

thanks I will give it my best try and make some mini 2-3 month goals for summer or something. plan will be in action tomorrow night I will plan an eating schedual for the next week, and a workout routine. This time it is going to go very solid...

what other goals do you guys have?
frodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 01:54 PM   #8  
Head Princess

To look so good in a swimsuit that I make some poor fool choke on his gum
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote