South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2004, 08:33 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default The Daily Chat - Tuesday May 11

Just a quick start-up this morning as I've been busy answering PM's and posts and Sarah comes to work in the garden at 9!

Yesterday was dull and rainy but I ended up NOT hanging out at home. I spent too darn much time driving folks and dogs to appointments and was just wiped by bedtime last night. I slept from 10 PM to 6 AM which is really unusual for me. Eight hours! Imagine! I may be getting "normal".

Poor Hershey has a pulled muscle in her right hip so we will not be pushing her to do treadmill or long walking for a while. Too bad as we were both registered for the MS Walk on the 30th. I may just take Lucy instead although she needs some training reminders about leash walking. This weekend is the Blessing of the Animals in Brockville where all the therapeutic dogs go to Church. I hope Hersh is in shape for that event.

My plan for the morning is ongoing garden cleanup and potting of yet more plants for the Church sale. I imagine I will be finished eventually! My five rosebushes are still not planted. I dug a bit where I intended to plant and discovered gravel and rocks down 6 inches! Debris from the walk construction. Nuts! I am sure I can find another place for them!

It looks like a BBQ dinner tonight if the sunshine holds. Meat or fish and salad - my summertime staples - with crusty bread for Harry!

What's' up with you today?
Old 05-11-2004, 08:46 AM   #2  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Good morning Ruthie and the rest of you chicks. Sorry to hear about Hershey . It is rainy and dismal here today makes me not want to to much of anything. I would like to get back outside and dig in the dirt but may have to wait another day. I really don't feel like doing much of anything. I was hoping DH and I would get to go for a bike ride tonight. Unless the sun decides to come out that won't be happening. Other than that NOTHING I am know feeling rather boring. I will check in again later. Have a great day chickies.
Old 05-11-2004, 08:47 AM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

I god a code id by head.
Yippppeeeeee!! I don't have to go to the Y today!!!
Old 05-11-2004, 09:54 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Poor Ellis - My allergies started coming on big time last Thursday, and for 3 days I couldn't breathe and my nose ran like a fountain! My medication is finally kicking in though, so I feel much better. Hope you get some relief soon!

It's supposed to get into the 90's today, and the rest of the week! I'm not sure if I'm ready for that kind of heat yet. We still have the storm windows up on the sunporch - I know what Jake has to do when he gets home today!

Well, I'm babysitting right now, and the baby just woke up from her nap, so I'd better go now.

Have a great OP day!
Old 05-11-2004, 03:54 PM   #5  
RNMOM

Default Worshipping porcelain idols here....

Ugh, some kind of stomach something, I've been kneeling over the porcelain idol all AM. If I didn't know better I'd say I'm "in the family way"BUT I know better.

Ellis sorry about duh kode.

Ruth, can't you come over and plant at my house?

Hope you're all having a good day.
Old 05-11-2004, 05:58 PM   #6  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Hope you are feeling better, RNMOM! I had something like that hit twice this winter. Some weird bug that had me retching for hours and then went away. I hope yours is long gone!
Old 05-11-2004, 06:32 PM   #7  

Height: 5'-2"

RNMom, I'm so sorry you're sick. Drink lots of water, sweetie... don't get dehydrated.

Cottage, I'm glad your meds kicked in!

I'm just lying around whinging. I'm fat, stuffed up, and it's that darned TOM.
I may as well go on a diet if I'm going to be THIS miserable.
Old 05-11-2004, 09:11 PM   #8  
RNMOM

Default I might live....

Went to my night class...statistics.....now I want to hurl again
Closed Thread