South Beach Diet - New to SB Diet

View Full Version : New to SB Diet

carrie_ward
05-09-2004, 08:53 PM
Hello everyone:

I'm Carrie. I am so very happy to have found this site and thank the Lord for it! :D I have been carrying the SB diet book around in my purse for a month :( , intending to read it on my lunch break at work, but, there it has stayed... :?: at least i have been faithful to carry it around... at any rate, I have decided to start tomorrow :smug: , on Monday... sooooo please help with any ideas or support........ :^:

Thank you all so much in advance!

Carrie ;)

Natter
05-09-2004, 09:28 PM
Carrie, you're going to love it here! Everyone is so supportive, no matter if you're trying to lose a few pounds or a whole lotta love handles! There's so much information in here that I used it for more than a week before I bought the book. Enjoy your stay! :wave:

ellis
05-10-2004, 09:10 AM
Welcome to the Beach, Carrie! :wave:

little chick
05-10-2004, 09:18 AM
Welcome to the Beach Carrie. You will love it here. So pull up your chair and slather on the sun screen and started reading that book. You will get lots of ideas and support here. Oh yeah and you will get a ton of laughs.

nicolee
05-10-2004, 09:41 AM
Another warm welcome to the beach Carrie! Like the others said, you'll love it here. I've lost 4.2 pounds since last Sunday. Once you get past the first few days, it's a breeze.

Ruthxxx
05-10-2004, 10:00 AM
Welcome to The Beach, Carrie.

beachgal
05-10-2004, 11:18 AM
Welcome, Carrie!

Tips: read the updated list on here to see the changes that have happened since the first book was published. It can be a little confusing sometimes, so ask here if you are not sure if an ingredient is on plan.

Make the food your own...browse the web (and the recipe board) for recipes and make things that sound good to you.

Enjoy!