South Beach Diet - Fell of the phase 2 wagon

View Full Version : Fell of the phase 2 wagon

chilichick
05-02-2004, 10:11 AM
and I gained 3 pounds. I went out food shopping and got my usual phase 2 foods. Low fat yougurts, baby carrots and celery sticks for my snacks. If I use these foods very sparingly and do not add any more phase 2 foods for the week do you think it would be okay. Has anyone else fallen off the wagon and continued Phase 2 , or do I have to go back to phase 1?
I can do a few days, but I do not know if I can go and do the full 2 weeks. I do not have cravings, but just ate more ( and a few more cocktails that I should have had) because of parties the last few weekends.
What have you guys done to restart yourselves when life gets in the way of your SBD eating?

Ruthxxx
05-02-2004, 10:43 AM
Just what you are doing, Chili. Watch the portion size and the extras! I've been drinking too much wine so can sympathize. I'd stick to Phase II but be very careful!

chilichick
05-02-2004, 06:30 PM
Thanks Ruth. I have all my meals and snacks ready for the week. I also plan on upping my water intake and cut down on the diet soda. I read that even though it ias only .o5 grams of carbs a can, if you drink a lot it can add up.

Jennifer 3FC
05-02-2004, 09:19 PM
You can do it, Chilichick!!

chilichick
05-03-2004, 05:37 PM
Thanks Jennifer! I feel better with less carbs and more lean protien and veggies. I just beed to not think about the salty crunchy things like chips. I can do without candy.