Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 07:18 AM   #1  
fatter than U

Talking Cows on the Moooooooooove!

Thought I'd start a new thread and inform you of my supreme crankiness which comes directly from gaining back those 4 pounds that I thought I'd lost for good. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. But I did do 30 mins on the elliptical last night so go me. Somebody post. How long is Kiweenie going to be in the Big Apple? We need a full report. Did I mention that my little brother is moving BACK to Vancouver from Halifax? Just couldn't hack it, lucky dog.
Old 04-21-2004, 07:43 AM   #2  
fatter than U

Arrow We're here now!

Peachy! I saw you posting. Come over here.

Entertained five rowdies and the library today and now I have a the size of New York. Lush is right, OPKs are a big PITA.

Will attempt to make chicken cordon bleu for dinner tonight. Wish me luck.
Old 04-21-2004, 08:55 AM   #3  
loves kleenex box art

I want Kiwi back NOW. Also everyone else. Post!

What's a Spambot?
Old 04-21-2004, 09:17 AM   #4  
fatter than U

Cool No spam!

Spambots are like robots that cruise the internet looking for unsuspecting email addresses. When they have gobbled up your address, you get lots and lots of spam.

Where IS everybody?

Chocolate-covered raisins are a fruit, right?
Old 04-21-2004, 10:58 AM   #5  
loves kleenex box art

I already get lots and lots of spam. Am I precocious?
Old 04-21-2004, 01:40 PM   #6  

Yes, Peach, you're precocious, but I don't think it has anything to do with spam.

I posted yesterday, and I thought I'd hit the submit reply button, but I guess maybe I was distracted and didn't. I get distracted alot lately.

DD has talked me into pitching in some $$$ on a new treadmill. DH thinks we should just spend $75 to put a new treadmill belt on the old one, but he doesn't realize the brains to the thing has problems too. Sometimes it wants to just take off on its own. You can be walking along a 3 mph and it gets it in it's head to make you start jogging, whether you wanted to or not. Maybe I'll even use this one. DD wore the old one out, it sure wasn't me.
Old 04-21-2004, 03:51 PM   #7  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

[SIZE=5][COLOR=Magenta]hello fat cows-------my sista mananged to get some help this weekend---granny has moved to her son's place and now my sis can have some peace and quiet with her own little family {of three very rowdy kids!!}BUT--at least her "free" time is her own! very happy for her and for me of course-----------------mostly because it is time to garden!!![COLOR=DarkOrchid] i am so happy about this!!the garden is actually a mess of leaves and sticks and cr@p but i am raking me arse off and hopefully it will be tidied up very soon-------------MY BELOVED[COLOR=Blue] TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS made it through round one of the Stanley Cup playoffs so i am VERY happy-----hey sugar----a friend of mine went to game five of the Canucks/Flames game and brought my son home a puck from the game---one of the linesman gave it to him!!!! VERY exciting even her in Canader!!!!-----your Bro didn't care for the freezing Atlantic Side of our Country---can't imagine why----after visiting Victoria i can't imagine anyone leaving that garden of eden!!!-----------gotta go take son and nieces to their Hockey Game----the season is not over yet!!!! AIN'T THAT BETTY SOMETHIN GALS!!! GOTTA LOVE HER AND HER ZANY CHARACTERS!!!!wOW!!!
Old 04-21-2004, 04:06 PM   #8  
fatter than U

Talking Is it Margie night already?

Hey Bagzie! I don't know nothin' 'bout no hockey, but getting a puck WOULD be pretty exciting. Victoria is a dream - I spent the best 5 years of my life there. Just wish I could remember them. Yippee for your sis. Finally a bit of relief. She's such a trooper.

Hi Wabby! Definitely go for the new treadmill with the intact brain. We don't want our Wabby to hurt herself!
Old 04-21-2004, 06:35 PM   #9  

Sugar, I think I'd actually have to use the treadmill to get injured. Wouldn't it really be somethin' if I start to exercise????

Bagzie, I'm in a gardening frenzy. I have so many projects to do and so little time. I bought a rickety old fertilizer spreader that I've planted up with coleus and bacopa and sweet potato vine. It's so cute. I'll post a picture of it when the plants fill in. Doesn't it feel good to get outside????
Old 04-22-2004, 07:06 PM   #10  

Here I am talking to myself. See what happens when Kiwi deserts us???? The treadmill is sitting in my living room. It needs to be assembled. DH is not doing his duty. DD is getting frustrated.

I still have a cold, and yet I come here to amuse you all. See the thanks I get????

I hear an echo in here.......
Old 04-23-2004, 07:34 AM   #11  
fatter than U

Cool It's just not the same without Kiwi!

Kiwi! Come back and entertain us. I'm compensating by having dreams about Camilla Parker Bowles and Prince Charles and that's REALLY scary. And we all want to know about your get rich quick scheme.

Did my Pilates this morning. My powerhouse was fully engaged. Unfortunately it's still covered in flab. Painty, which Pilates tape did you end up getting? I have a couple of other ones that seem pretty intimidating - bongo drums and buff Australian instructors and all that.

High school student this afternoon, guests tonight, school open house tomorrow and Sunday a gala bash for Oma's 70th birthday, also MY Mummy's birthday. Who says I don't have a life? Gotta go vacuum.
Old 04-23-2004, 07:54 AM   #12  
loves kleenex box art

Do I have a powerhouse? I think I start exercises events with one but end with a marshmallow center.

Kiwi went to NY, right? And they have puters there?

Yesterday, I fell asleep during the day and slept sooooo deeply that when the phone rang I couldn't figure out what it was. Then I got it and this guy said he was from the fire department and collecting $ for local youth. I knew that was a lie so I said I couldn't help him and hung on the phone. Except I missed the cradle and the phone was off the hook for hours. Did that stop him from calling more people? I need to check this out.

Post, y'all. Kiwi will want things to read.
Old 04-23-2004, 01:43 PM   #13  

I still have a cold. It hasn't killed my appetite, though.

I'm reading The DaVinci Code. Not really my kind of book, but surprisingly good.

You do have a life, Sugar. It's a pretty busy one, too. What are you doing with high school students?? Teaching them to speak english with a cute canadian accent?

Peach, that person deserved to get his phone tied up for hours. He shouldn't wake you up. Do you think he had to listen to hours of snoring???
Old 04-23-2004, 07:53 PM   #14  

Location: the Loralai district in Pakistan's Baluchistan Province

I'm here...one more week....
I just finished Angels and Demons...the prequel to the DaVinci code...it wasn't my type of book either..I'm going to read the DaVinci code...but only because I want to be hip like you.

I did read The Amateur Marriage last week. It was SO good. I love her. I was trapped at the mall with the boys and paid 28bucks for it so that I would have something to do...it killed me but it was worth it.

I'll be back.
Old 04-25-2004, 10:08 PM   #15  
The magic shrinking cow

Hi! I finally got The Amateur Marriage from the library and I'll read it as soon as I'm done with The Pritikin Program.

I'm still fat. My weight loss blog has a slightly changed address. Maybe that will make me lose weight.
Closed Thread