South Beach Diet - Off topic questions

View Full Version : Off topic questions

mauvaisroux
04-18-2004, 10:21 PM
Okay...didn't see the movie...so what is the Ya-ya sisterhood and how do you go about getting a name? :lol:

I notice a few people around the boards with ya-ya sisterhood names :?:

Jennifer 3FC
04-18-2004, 11:50 PM
Go to http://yayasisterhood.warnerbros.com/teaser.html

You have to be set up for pop ups. When the window pops up, click on the word "ya-ya" underneath the movie title. Next click on "ya-ya" in the yellow bar across the bottom . That will give you a drop menu where you can have your ya ya name 'bestowed' to you.

--Empress Dirty Bird

mauvaisroux
04-19-2004, 12:02 AM
Ha! Ha! If I use my real name I am Empress Head in the Clouds and if I use my screen name I am Countess Sassy Pants...how suitable...:lol3:

smartypants
04-19-2004, 01:42 AM
Apparently I am Marchioness Drives Like a Demon :devil: with my real name and Marchioness Shake-n-Bake with my screen name......I'm takin' the shakin' :cb:

justjodi
04-19-2004, 09:48 AM
Marchioness Silent Breeze well thats not so bad i guess. ya-ya's forever!!!

Kayzan
04-19-2004, 12:57 PM
Tehe, I'm Countess Swimming Fish with my real name and Viscountess Sitting Duck with my screen name. What fun!

Pennywise
04-19-2004, 01:12 PM
Good Heavens!! I'm Queen Curses-Like-A-Sailor with my real name and Empress Honey Bee with my screen name. I think I'll take the curse one, although "Empress" has a nice ring to it. Jo

emnickya
04-19-2004, 01:36 PM
Just call me Princess Laughing Lemurs. :jig: My screen name is Princess Serious as a Heart attack. Don't like that at all.

Wildfire
04-19-2004, 08:18 PM
If I use my married name, I get Viscountess Never Met a Man She Didn't Like! My maiden name gave me Princess Glimmering Moon...I like that better. :yes: Hey, my username here gives me Empress Moonless Night. I'm seeing a theme...