Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2004, 03:33 PM   #1  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Talking New Boobs Friday!

Hello, everyone!! Holy moly, there's been a whole lot happening around here lately, with the new births and all. Congratulations to Jayne, I can't wait to see more pictures--she's adorable! Congratulations, also to Auntie Belle!

I'm sorry I haven't been around more, but I haven't really spent much time this week worrying about what I'm eating. Unfortunately, smaller boobs show off just how large my stomach has become. I'm afraid that this belly of mine simply has to go. Unfortunately, I've found that I'm a creature that thrives on change and loves to do new things. For example, when I first started WW three years ago, I did really well on it, because it was new and counting points was kind of fun. I was thrilled when the new Flex Points came out, except that it didn't work. For some reason, if I did Flex Points, I gained...

So, last night, I purchased the South Beach Diet book and I'm going to try that for awhile. When it gets old, I'll probably switch back to Weight Watchers or maybe try something new. I mean, it's been proven that all these diets work, and if you need to switch them up, you can and will still lose weight. So that's what I'm going to try, but I'd still like to post here, if you guys don't mind.

I'm doing very well after surgery. They removed about 4 lbs of tissue during surgery. On Wednesday, I went in and had my steri-strips taken off and next week, I'll go in to have my stitches removed, which is a little scary, as they appear to be what's holding the whole kit and caboodle together. I'm not in much pain, and really haven't been except for the day of surgery. The worst part of it all is that I haven't hardly been sleeping, which is going to be really rough when I start back to both jobs next week. I'm SO happy with the results, even though I'm bruised and stitched up and heavily padded.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and see what's been happening and update everyone on my condition.

See you soon!
Old 04-16-2004, 04:23 PM   #2  
Eve's Mom

Jess!! I am soo glad you came out okay and are doing well. Don't worry, my buddy had it done and she was worried too - they will stay together

I have heard that South beach is MUCH better than the others, so you go girl! Shake it up. I bet if you count the points you'll be within range anyway

Thanks for the congrats - I am a pround new Auntie (again). All three of my girls are so sweet. My sister is experiencing post-natal depression though, and so I have been trying to help out, help her to get some sleep.
Old 04-18-2004, 10:21 AM   #3  
Running Babe

Jess: I am going to try South Beach as well... my BF will loosly follow it too... I hope you're not in too much pain.

Belle: I am sorry your sis is going though PPD. I hope she'll be back to herself again soon!

Take care!

Ali
Closed Thread