Support Groups - Home of the Loozing Floozie's......(#83)

Sherry
04-14-2004, 06:56 AM
http://members.aol.com/SAbern1259/topwelcome2

Hello :wave:

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

Sherry
04-14-2004, 07:01 AM
Don't Forget To Go Back To #82 And Read The Last Few Posts There! ;)

Carol101
04-14-2004, 07:28 AM
I was wondering if any of you minded if I come back and start posting again. I miss you all so much.

Deelite
04-14-2004, 09:57 AM
Sherry just seeing your spring flowers makes me feel better.

This is going to be short. The doctor gave me some nrarcotics and increased the inflamitories. Plus another medication but I can't remember what it was. Basically I will be stoned until I see the orthopedic surgon. So excuse all my spelling mistakes and mix up of words. I just about went to emergency this morning because it was so bad. I am doing a bit better now. GTG my girlfriend is here.

Love you.

bootwoman
04-14-2004, 10:12 AM
WELCOME BACK CAROL!! I hope things are going well for you and I look forward to your posts!

Dee, you poor thing! Please take care of yourself and I hope the medications give you some relief soon.

I just had a moment so I thougth I'd post quickly. I've been trying to read the posts when I have time. Hopefully I can respond to you all in a few days.
I stayed with my mom at the hospital last night. She kept trying to tell me something for several hours. Finally she looked at me and said "just let me die". I couldn't respond so I just held her hand and rubbed her arm. What do you say to something like that?

4myloves
04-14-2004, 11:18 AM
:cry: Oh, Ramona :cry: I think I need to make a side trip to Russleville on my way home tomorrow and give you a BIG hug. Of course, I'd probably cry, and make you cry and that wouldn't be good. I'm thinking of you, and your mom and Dan.......

Carol--welcome back!

Sherry--how's the water aerobics coming? Given any peep shows lately?

Dee--hope you start feeling better SOON!! Take it easy 'till you do.

The ladies at work this morning told me I look like I'm getting smaller. That made me happy (that plus the fact that I'm wearing a pair of jeans that I couldn't even button three weeks ago). Almost makes up for walking OFF the treadmill TWICE last night at the gym........Changing my name to

Grace

Cheryl

DebbieA
04-14-2004, 05:11 PM
Hi Girls:wave:

Welcome back Carol!!!

Dee....Please take care of yourself and let us know what the surgeon said. I hope and pray it doesn't come to surgery for you.

Gayle... Is everything holding together with Steve out of town? I know you miss him when he is gone, but what I wouldn't give for a few days by myself.

Sherry... I got mad with our show being put off until tonight. But I guess when you are the President...LOL. I fell and sprained my foot at school today. I thought it would be all right but everyone wanted me to go have it xrayed. Nothing is broken!! It just a little swollen, I'm sure it will be fine in a couple of days.

Ramona.... How are you holding up? Please keep us posted on how your Mom and the boys are doing. Hugs!!!

Tina... We haven't heard from you in a few days. Did you get any snow yesterday? Weird Tennessee weather!!! Hope it didn't hurt those strawberry patches in Portland.

Cheryl....WTG on the {new} old jeans thing. I have several sizes in my closet, can't wait until I can wear some of them again. Hopefully before they go out of style...LOL.

Love to all my Floozie friends!!

~~SUMMER COUNT DOWN~~
:kickcan:49 days down...:kickcan: 47 TO GO
:dancer: We are over half way there :dancer:

ShelleyM
04-14-2004, 06:37 PM
Welcome back, Carol! Please do join in!

Dee-Please take care of yourself. Let everyone take care of Dee too for a change! I miss you at the exercise board and hope you are well soon. I love you!

Debbie-You poor thing! How in the world did you fall? Was it in the cafeteria? Please stay off that foot!

Ramona-I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. Please know that I think of you often and continue to pray for you and your family.

Cheryl-WTG!!! You are doing great and I can't wait to see an updated picture. BTW, your treadmill story is just too funny!

Gayle-Is everything okay?? I know you miss hubby. How's Allison doing?

Tina-Yoohoo??? Where are you??

Jenelle-How is everything going with you?

Sherry-I want to see some updated pictures of you also! Is school as hectic for you as it has been for me? I haven't had time to do my own work, I've been too busy doing everyone else's!

Vicki, Doni-Please post soon!

gdeann
04-14-2004, 07:18 PM
How's my spunky little Canadian chick today? Eh? Feeling better?

Ramona, I know it's sad, sometimes when loved ones want to die, they start bringing the subject up in conversation. Maybe by questioning her death, she is asking you and your family for permission to pass away plus prepare everyone. Is your mom in pain? When I visit clients or my FIL I will ask them how they feel that day on a scale from 1-10, it seems to help judge their condition better then the usual response of : I'm ok.

Carol, welcome back. Did you read the Dr. Phil book yet?

Cheryl, you are always good for a chuckle! Better watch out, the guys at the gym are going to start thinking all that walking off of the treadmill is a pickup ploy! BTW: You are doing AWESOME! Congrats on the smaller pants size!

Deb, are you finished on the deck? Please post some low carb recipes on the thread if you have the time. I can handle a few days, but this is turning into weeks. I told him the other day, it's just like being single other then I have to wash his clothes when he comes home over the weekend!

Sherry, is Drew driving now? How is he feeling? What did the Dr. decide is best for him?

Shelley, I was going to ask you the same thing! Seem's like we both must be busy! Yes, I miss Steve, but shhhh....don't tell! I LOVE not cooking!!!!!! Downside to that is Liz & Allison want junk food all of the time and guess who usually joins in?

I mowed and mowed and mowed today! 3 days after a snow! Had to be done, otherwise the grass and weeds would be 6' tall by the time everything dried out! I mowed at our home and my mothers, so I counted that as exercise today. Yep, I have a push mower! :-(

gdeann
04-14-2004, 07:43 PM
Deb, I'm sorry, I overlooked your message to Sher about your foot. I hope your ok!!!

Jennelle
04-14-2004, 08:40 PM
Hi Carol! Welcome back! :D

Shelley and all my other school working chickies....14 days until the big state assessment tests begin (they take three days) and 27 days until school's out! woo-hoo! I think that all districts in the state have to tell current employees by tomorrow whether or not their contracts are being renewed. I don't know if that means I'll know about the librarian position by tomorrow or not. I don't want to bug the tar out of my principal more than I already have! :lol:

I've been exercising more this week. Daughter has wanted to go to the gym with me, which makes a big difference. Of course, last night all she did was plant herself on a treadmill right in front of the Predators/Red Wings game! :lol: Nashville girls, if God sees fit to put Predators in the Stanley Cup, I may be your way soon!

Sherry
04-14-2004, 10:13 PM
I was going to post to everyone but I'm so tired. After work I went to the Y, cooked, cleaned kitchen,washed a load of clothes, ironed and took my shower. I'm worn out!!

Just checking in quickly to say...Yes, I'm alive! (Barely!)

I promise to post a long one tomorrow night.

Love & Hugs....

Carol101
04-15-2004, 07:29 AM
:wave: Just a quick note to say good morning. I will post more later when I have more time. Just couldn't get myself out of bed this morning :yawn: and now I am running behind schedule.

:thanks: Thanks to all for the Welcome Back. I am excited to be back!!

There are so many of you staying OP and exercising and I want to commend you all!!! WTG :cheer:

I will post more to each of you later today, so until then...

Have a great OP day ladies.

gdeann
04-15-2004, 11:07 AM
For those interested, I have an 800 number you can call to get some bare escentuals samples. 5 samples for $6.20, this includes shipping. The girl said it is a 1-2 time use sample, but this will save you before investing in full size and the wrong color. Just PM or email me if interested.

Carol101
04-15-2004, 08:10 PM
Good Evening Ladies:

Hope everyone is having a great day. It is about 73 degrees here now with the sun shining. It is just beautiful!!!

Dee: My heart goes out to you. I can only imagine how much pain you must be in to have to take so strong a medication. I hope you are on your way to recovery soon. My prayers are with you.

Ramona: It is so difficult taking care of our loved ones. I think we believe our parents will always be there for us, so when they get ill and we have to care for them it is so hard. I think I would have a hard time knowing how to respond to a remark like the one your mom made. I am sure that your mom knows you are there for her. Keep the faith. My prayers are with you. You have so much going on my heart aches for you.

Vicki: How is your mom doing? Drop us a note when you can.

Grace: Oh I mean Cheryl… Congrats on how well you are doing. Smaller is definitely a good thing!! Isn’t it a wonderful feeling to put those jeans on and be able to breath comfortably in them? WTG.. When other people begin noticing it gives you such a pick me up and more motivation to just keep on going.. So, you just keep on walking ON that treadmill!!

Debbie: WTG ON THE 15 LB LOSS CHICKIE. Another 1 bites the dust!!!
I do think we must have two people here called “Grace” :lol: How in the world did you fall at school. Are you okay? Are you feeling better today? Girl you take care of yourself. Water aerobics and/or spa treatment should be great for it!! Take it from someone who has terrible foot/ankle problems, it sure is no fun!!! Hang in there. Let it rest a few days before you try to walk on it too much. How much work do you have to do on your deck yet? I am ready to come down and try out your pool soon!!!

Gayle: Try to enjoy your “alone” time. I know it can be lonesome, but take this time to do things for YOU. If you keep yourself busy it won’t seem so bad. Hang in there!! Thinking of you! Still working on the Dr. Phil book. Just been too busy to sit down for long to read. But I will get to it. Push Mower… Good God woman.. You really did exercise!! I know what you mean about the grass growing so fast though. Once it gets started there is no stopping it!! I am sure that I will come to hate grass by the end of the summer. I have to mow my mom & dads plus ours and we are talking 2 farm lawns, plus around all the outbuildings…

Shelley: Why is school so hectic right now? And why are you doing everyone else's work? You just keep on walking to keep that stress level now!!!

Sherry: How are you doing? I wonder…. you lost those 5 inches and now I am worried you might disappear on us!! :lol: Oh that’s right, you still have those boobs you are trying to show off. :lol: You do make me tired just reading your posts though. Don’t you ever slow down? I am surprised you have time to post at all. Just saying hi is all we can manage some days. Keep up the great job your doing. I am here for you. Your doing great.

Jennelle: Sounds like your starting to wind down for the time when school is out. It is a shame that so much goes on the last 4-6 weeks before that final day!! You school ladies will definitely need a break by then!!! I hope you get the news you are hoping for… I am keep my fingers crossed for you and the librarian position. I am sure your not bugging that principal that much. Right????

Great job on the exercising too. It really does make a difference if you have someone to do it with. Keep that daughter going with you even if she does plant herself on a treadmill right in front of the game! Keep it up, I am proud of you!!!

It seems like so many of us are having to take care of our ailing parents these days. I know It seems like my Dad has had his heart problems and been on dialysis forever. We got a report from the doctor just Tuesday that he is going downhill. We have been noticing that he is progressively getting weaker and having various other problems so we suspected as much, but it is hard to hear. It just part of the disease (diabetes) taking its toll. We also thoughy Mom was just about out of the woods too. She had what we thought was her last Chemo was 2 weeks ago. They ran some tests because her final blood work wasn’t right and we got those results back yesterday. She originally had colon cancer, (which they surgically removed) but they have now found two “hot spots”. One in her chest and one in her abdomen. Seem the chemo didn’t do all we were hoping for. Now she is will be taking more chemo with an added new medicine that just came out last month that is supposed to help kill the tumors by cutting off the blood supply to them. We are praying for a good result but we won’t know anything for at least 3 months.

Just trying to keep a positive outlook!

I haven’t been doing great at staying OP since I am an emotional eater, but have done better than I was doing the last 3-4 months, so we shall see come Monday what the results will be for this week. I am just trying to hang in there with the rest of you!!! Keep motivating me with all your good progress reports ladies!!! I love it!!!

Well now that I have written a letter instead of a post I will give all your eyes a rest.

Have a great night!!

Jennelle
04-15-2004, 08:35 PM
Hey ladies...

Our school secretary's husband was taken to the hospital on Sunday evening because he was having trouble breathing. It turned out his kidneys were failing and the fluid was accumulating in his lungs. He went overnight from a regular life to having dialysis 3x per week and getting put on the transplant list for a kidney. I'm sure our secretary would appreciate your prayers.

Jennelle

Sherry
04-15-2004, 09:32 PM
Howdy Ladies :wave:

What a day at work!! I sent home 16 kids with head lice & one that needed stitches from a sharp edge on his classroom locker door! It's been crazy all day and my work is piled high on my desk! Maybe tomorrow will be better!

It was 72 here today and will be in the high 70's tomorrow! :sunny: What wonderful weather!!

Jennelle,
I will add your secretary's husband in my prayers. Thanks for telling us about him. Goes to prove that we should never take life for granted.I know their lives will change so much now but hopefully they will be strong to get through it.

Debbie,
My poor Debbie! What are we going to do with you! I couldn't believe it when you said you fell again! I guess you'll be getting an early Christmas gift....bumper pads! Take care of yourself girl!! WTG on another pound! :cp: A total of 15!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!! Lookin' forward to seeing you Saturday!

Gayle,
I know how tired you must of been when you got done mowing!! I too use a PUSH MOWER and it takes forever! It's hard work indeed! Try to have "Gayle" time while Steve is away and stay busy so you won't miss him as much. I bet you are one wild woman when he comes home! :o

Ramona,
I'm so sorry that you're going through this with your Mom. It's got to be so hard! I don't know how I would have answered my Mom if she would have said what yours did. Continue to show her your love and take one day at a time. I'll be praying for her & you! :angel: Please take care sweetie and give us an update on her.

Carol,
I'm so happy you're back! You sound like the ole Carol now! Glad that your hormones are straighten out. Take one day at a time on being OP. I know you can do it because you've done it before! If you mess up, that's ok! Just get right back to OP the next day! It makes you feel so good when people start to notice that you're getting smaller. I even had a few Parents comment on me today. :) Keep that in mind while staying OP! Like I said, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Shelley,
Yes!!!! School is hectic!! Right now I'm spraying my hair good with hair spray and praying I don't get LICE!! So far, so good! I've been there 9 years and haven't got it yet!! :crossed: When do ya'll get out? We get out May 20th!!!!!! I can't wait!! I'm on a 12 month salary now so I'm looking forward to laying around Debbie's pool all summer and getting paid!!! :D

Cheryl,
Did you read what I wrote on the exercise thread? You're rolling off the treadmill and I'm showing my boobs! We sure are a cute pair at the gym huh??? :lol: How's your feet today? Did you buy some new shoes?

Dee,
How do you feel today? I'm so sorry that you are hurting. Bless your heart! I know how hard it is for you to have to "take it easy." You're like me...on the go!! I'm going to try to get a phone card this weekend and call you since I don't have long distance on my phone. I'm so worried about you!! :grouphug:

DONI.....Where are you??????????!!!!!!!!

Vicki.......How's your Mom? Please post soon!!!

Tina.......WHERE ARE YOU??????????? Please post soon!!!!!

Gotta wash dishes...Talk Later!

BIG HUGS!!

gdeann
04-16-2004, 12:08 AM
Hi girls!!!!

Carol, your mom and dad are both in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the new meds work for mom. I second what Sher just said, you sound like the old Carol again. It's hard to stay OP when there is so much going on in our lives, even if your not 100% OP, you still are working towards a goal.

Jennelle, prayers go out to the husband. One just never knows what life will bring. I guess it is true that we should all try to live life to the fullest every day. Let us know when you find out about your job.

Deb, CONGRATS on the weight loss!!! SUPER DUPER! See, all that going to "church" is paying off for ya! Thank you for the recipes! They sound yummy!

Shelley, oh Shelley?? Yoo-hoo!!!! Please post, whether it's good or bad news!!!

Cheryl, did you get my envelope of snow yet? :-)

Sherry, ya right! wild women...not! Last weekend we were WAY to busy trying to get everything done and Easter, then this weekend it's TOM for me!
Your head lice story gives me the heeby-jeebies!! Brings back WONDERFUL memories of someone coming into the shop with them! You would think they would know, wouldn't you? Usually you see a lice outbreak in the winter time passed on by clothing/coats being placed together. BTW: just read were muscle will retain fluid and expand when you first start doing a new exercise. Maybe this could explain the weight loss last week not being as much as you'd hoped for?

Ramona, how's mom today? I am thinking of you every day and praying for your family.

Vickster, how's your mom? Did she make it through the precedure ok?

Last night around 6:00 or so, a storm started to brew up, Steve called and as I was talking to him I heard a LOUD crash and instantly the electricity went off. I was on the cordless phone, we lost our connection and Steve had to call me back. After visiting with him awhile, I hung up the phone and looked outside. One of my heavy flower beds that I've had since last summer was across the street in the nieghbors yard! This thing has never budged through any Kansas wind! There were more signs of a possible small twister. When Steve called today I was telling him this and I think he thought I was crazy and making more out of it then I should. Tonight a lady two houses down came over and said we needed to go look in her back yard. A HUGE tree planted with concrete around it was up-rooted!!! I guess that was the noise I heard! Her back yard angles perfectly to the area of our yard where I noticed the hit. I'm thankful Allison wasn't outside yet on her swingset, this would of been in the same path. I just lOVE tornado season in Kansas!

I'm staying OP!!!!!! I am low carbing and doing really well the past few days. I have set a few mini goals for me that I hope to achieve in the next few weeks.

Jennelle
04-16-2004, 12:22 AM
That's one benefit of working in a school that's predominately African-American - no head lice! Lice don't like the oil products that African Americans use in their hair. I only have four white kids out of 36 students, so I figure I'm pretty safe. ;)

ShelleyM
04-16-2004, 05:36 AM
Sherry-I've got a funny head lice story. Our clinic aide is supposedly a LPN (although you'd never know it! He comes to me to look at kids all the time!) I had to show him how to look for lice. Well, he went to the class, which was out at recess. He had the kids GO INTO THE SHADE to examine their heads and he proceeded to check predominatly the black kids. After I heard this, I told him that he did not have to worry about checking their heads because of all the products they use. BTW, how do you rate getting paid for 12 mos., but not working?? I have to work starting July 1 all the year through, once I start the 12 mos. plan. Our kids don't leave until May 27th, and then our school is having summer school also! I don't think that it will slow down at all!

Jennelle- I am so sorry for your secretary. It seems there is so much heartache and sorrow when you work in a school because there are so many people there working together.

Carol-The reason it is so hectic at school is because it is winding down for the year. Also, I am 1 of 2 in the office, and the other lady is wheelchair bound, so I have to take up the slack. She tries so hard, but there are some things that she just can't do. I will pray for your parents. My dad had colon cancer many years ago and has had a clean bill of health ever since (knock on wood.)

Gayle-Those Kansas twisters sound awfully scary! We had some bad winds and some trees down here the other day, but nothing like that.

To everyone else-Have a great OP day!

mzbhavin
04-16-2004, 07:26 AM
Morning Gals,

Sorry wasn't around this first part of the week. I had a severe sinus blockage and sick in bed till late yesterday. Plus being upset b/c the nursing home screwed up Mom having the procedure done Monday and now has to have it this Monday. It is always something, at times seems nothing goes right for my Mom....So once again some prayers her way would be a big help....I just want her to have some peace for awhile.

Sher,Deb,Gayle,Shelley,Ramona,Jennelle, Cheryl, and Carol....Sorry not posting individually to each but please have a good day.

Thinking of you all ...

Hey thank goodness finally getting warm weather here.

Vicki

Deelite
04-16-2004, 10:01 AM
Lots of sad news on the board but there is lots of losses (weight loss) which calls for some celebrating! Lets pull out the crystal lite and clink our glasses for everyone.

Sherry you made me cry when you posted that you wish you could have my pain so that I didn't hurt. That is what I mean about how great of a friend you are. You would do anything for anyone if that means you are helping them and even if you get hurt in the process. I would love to hear from you this weekend if you get a chance. Too bad I won't be my happy go lucky bubble self. I am either in pain or stoned. So maybe I will be happy.

Gayle that was some storm. I don't like to be home alone when it is storming. We got some snow over night. YUCK! When you said you have a push mower is that the kind without a motor that you are talking about? Sherry yours too? Or just not a riding lawn mower?

Vicki I hope that you are feeling better today. I will be praying for your mom.

Shelley where are you? Please let us know how you are doing.

Jennelle that is so sad about the secretaries hubbie. I will pray for him.

I have to run my friends are here. If I have time today I will sinish posting.
Love you all.

gdeann
04-16-2004, 12:13 PM
Actually Dee, it is even self propelled, but I get more sympathy if I say it's a push mower!!! I do have to push it though compared to riding. It is quite a workout by the time I do our two large yards (one by a wheat field) and my moms front and back yard done. You sound a little better today?

tinagailh
04-16-2004, 12:50 PM
Hi Ladies!

I have enjoyed reading all the posts. Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I have lurked a few times.

I am so worried about my mom. She is depressed. I hope it passes soon. I convinced her to talk to someone. I hope that helps. She is depressed about losing her brother at such a young age and is now questioning her own life. I hope this is somewhat normal after the death of a loved one. I am having a hard time not worrying about her all the time. I am trying to get it off my mind. (Thanks for letting me talk about this I haven't been able to tell anyone)

Janelle that is so sad about the lady you work withs husband. I guess we never know what curve life will throw us. I will pray for them.

Dee I hope you are feeling better soon. I will say a prayer for you.

Cheryl I loved your story about the treadmill. I have lost my balance on a couple of the machines at Curves and was to embaressed to look up and see if anyone noticed.

Sherry I can relate to the bathing suit story. When I take my kids to the pool I am always holding one of the kids. My youngest likes to hold on to my top or put his hand right down the middle of my cleavage (I know I can't believe I told that). My oldest reaches for me when he feels unstable and it never fails that he reaches for my top. Thankfully no one has ever noticed (I hope!)

Vickie I will pray that everthing goes well for your mom.

Carol I am a stress eater too. I am trying to at least make better choices about what I am eating. your parents are in my prayers.

Shelley and Sherry I remember the days of having head checks for lice and sometimes sending nearly a whole class home.

Shelley how is Ebay going? I have had a couple of nonpayers and a lot of no bid auctions. I notice a lot of my auctions are getting bids right at the last minute.

Strawberries will be here soon!! You ladies close by will have to make a trip to Portland. Our Strawberry festival is in May. We have a big parade and singing, carnival etc. It is lots of fun. My kids love the parade. They think if they give a big wave and a smile lots of candy will be tossed their way. usually it works.

Are any of you watching the Hockey playoffs or going to any of the games? My husband and I have watched them all. Our Predators played great at home but last night was terrible. But we are crossing our fingers that they will come thru in the end.

Gayle that sounds like a scary storm. Wow push mowing you really get a good workout. My hubby handles all the mowing

Congrats on all the pounds and inches lost. You all are doing great!

My husband has this idea that we are going to sell our house. He listed it (he is a realtor) last week and we have already had 3 people look at it. It is killing me keeping the house clean with the kids. They always want to play with the very toy I just put away. He has this plan to downsize and be debt free. I love where we live now a lot and don't want to move but being debt free would be great.

My cousin (the oldest son of the uncle that just died) is in the hospital. They are sure that he has had a heartattack. He is only 35!!! Please say a prayer for him.

Hope everyone is having a great day and have something fun planned for the weekend.

Sorry I did not post to everyone but I am thinking of you all.

Love
Tina

gdeann
04-16-2004, 02:44 PM
Tina, nice to see a message from you! I thought about you often! Prayers are sent for your cousin, I hope he has a speedy recovery.
I'm sorry your mom is fighting depression. Everyone deals with death differently and we all go through different steps of the grieving process differently. Know this is very normal for her right now. Did Hospice offer bereavement groups she could go to? If not, and if she wants to, I'm sure with just a phone call they would let her go, plus anyone else out of the family that wanted to attend. Our local hospice even holds a bereavement luncheon once a month for anyone that has lost a loved one, even if they never happened to be a Hospice client. Good luck on selling the house! Do you have another one spotted?

Ladies, please pray for a painting friend of mine from certification. Donna and I sat next to each other through the classes, she's a great lady with lots of talent and a sweet personality. I just received news, she suffered a stroke Easter morning. She is out of the hospital now, but I don't know anything else.

gdeann
04-16-2004, 03:11 PM
okay....I really hate to sound like a "ditz-brain" here, but I need help! How the heck do put the pounds lost chickie down by my signature instead of up by my user name? HELP!

Sherry
04-16-2004, 05:09 PM
Gayle,
It's really easy. Just click left on mouse, click save picture as, Then edit your signature and place the link where you want it. I have ftp so that's how I do my images. OR I can do it for you. Since I'm a moderator I can click edit on everyones and delete posts or edit them. I'll be happy to add yours if you want.:)

Back in a few to post.....

Carol101
04-16-2004, 09:06 PM
Gayle: Thank you. Now I don't feel so bad. I was trying to figure out how to put my 40 chick by my signature and I can't figure it out either.

Sherry... come out, come out, where ever you are and help!!! :lol:

I have a busy weekend, but will try to post something every day. Sounds like a lot of us need prayers right now, so I am saying tons of them for everyone. I want everyone feeling better, happy and healthy as soon as possible. My heart and prayers go out especially to those in the hospital, having surgeries or who has lost someone.

Great to see Vicki and Tina back posting. Missed you.

I will try to post more later, but have got to run for now.

Sherry
04-16-2004, 09:39 PM
Gayle & Carol (and anyone else),
Let me know what pound chick you want and I'll post it! ;)

Carol101
04-16-2004, 10:04 PM
Sherry: Thank you. please post the 40 lb one for me.

BTW: My new avatar isn't a very clear pic, but it is me as of Christmas 2003

Sherry
04-16-2004, 10:32 PM
There you go Carol!! I love your new avatar too! You're so cute!! :D

DebbieA
04-16-2004, 10:39 PM
Carol...... I love your new avatar too!! Now I know you have skinny pictures. Post some on the Photo thread, now that you are feeling so brave...LOL.

~~SUMMER COUNT DOWN~~
~~51 DAYS DOWN~~45 TO GO~~

Carol101
04-16-2004, 11:12 PM
Debbie: You must have read my mind and that is really some place you don't want to go!!!

I am sure you all have heard of the good, the bad and the ugly. Well check out the photo page for my version. I am being very brave, so please be kind. I know I look awful in my before picture. I am really ashamed I let myself get that bad, but it was the picture that shocked me into doing something about it. I still keep it posted on my fridge to keep me in line!!!

BTW: Thank you Sherry for the posting the chick for me. Your the greatest!!

ShelleyM
04-17-2004, 07:15 AM
Carol-I love your pictures! Your picture in your avatar is so cute! Congratulations on your 40 lb. weight loss.

Tina-To answer your ebay question, would you believe that overnight I sold a Saks purse for .01? At least I charged $9.00 in shipping! Right now my camera cable is not working, so I can't put anymore items on until I can get a new one. Is your mom taking anything for her depression? I have been on Prozac for many years, and there is no way that I could survive without it--I've tried.

The secretary at school knows how overwhelmed I am and went to both the principal and asst. principal about me having to take up the slack for the other lady in the wheelchair. I feel so bad about it, but they have asked that the things in the clinic be put in the cabinets below so that she can cover the clinic and give meds to help me out. That will take off quite a bit from me, once it happens.

Sherry
04-17-2004, 03:03 PM

I got up early this morning and went to water aerobics at 8:00 for an hour then I did 10 laps in the pool!

When I got home, I mowed the whole yard!!! I just took my shower and about to get ready to go to Debbie's. We are going to frost each others hair and then play cards with our hubbies.

Hope everyone is having a great OP day!! Is it nice where you are? It sure is here! It's 80 degrees!! :sunny:

HUGS!

DebbieA
04-18-2004, 10:35 AM
Morning Girls!!:wave:

I slept in a little late this morning, now getting a slow start with things to do around here. I think I am plain lazy...LOL. I need to find some energy somewhere though, the grass needs mowing.

The board is kind of slow this weekend. Hope this means that everyone is out enjoying the sunshine with family and friends. It around 80 degrees yesterday and is suppose to be that hot today too.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!! There seems to be a lot of saddest in our families, they are all in my thoughts and prayers today.l.

~~SUMMER COUNT DOWN~~
:kickcan:53 Days Down:kickcan:43 TO GO~~

Sherry
04-18-2004, 10:19 PM

Looks like everyone has had a busy, full weekend!! It's kinda slow here. Hopefully everyone is well. :)

Guess I better get things ready for work tomorrow. I'm so tired from a busy weekend.

Talk tomorrow....
Love Ya!

gdeann
04-19-2004, 12:39 AM
I'm here! Just super busy! Hubby was home for the weekend, but I'm shipping him out again Wednesday! Stayed busy all weekend doing laundry, teaching a couple classes and working on memory boxes. Stayed OP until today, then Wendy's called my name! Back in the swing tomorrow! Allison and I have a date Monday afternoon, we are going to take a few hours and go to the movies. If all works out, Steve will be in town Tuesday and we may go again. She wants to see Scooby Doo 2 and Home on the range. This will be the first time we have ever taken her to the movies, so she will probably enjoy it.

I hope everyone is ok. We are starting in with a busy season. Please try to post when you have a free minute!

ShelleyM
04-19-2004, 05:43 AM
I am so upset with myself. My weight is up to 135!! I need to get myself back OP. I am going to try to get started today. I feel my clothes getting tighter and tighter. I know the key for me is journaling, and I start out with good intentions in the morning and all day long, then nighttime comes. Right now I am very down on myself.

Did I tell you all that Patty has to go to a different high school than Becky? This school choice is so aggravating and there isn't a darn thing that I can do about it. In order to get a waiver, I would need a dr's note for Patty. I'm the one that is going to suffer. We had planned on Becky driving them both to school in the mornings, but now since all high schools are on the same time, Patty will have to ride the bus. Her school is south of us about 15 miles, and Becky's is north of us, about 11 miles. I know I am more upset over this than Patty. I wish I had the money to put her in a private school. Working for the school system doesn't help one bit.

Okay, sorry I am rambling. Everyone have a great day.

Sherry
04-19-2004, 06:49 AM
Mornin'

Gayle your weekend sounded as busy as mine! I think Allison will have a great time at the movies!! Have fun! :)

Shelley...Will it help you if I posted another challenge thread where you can post your foods. It really helped me too...but it got lonely there.Hopefully today will be your day for you to get back OP!!!

I'm going to start a new thread & get ready for work....

Have a great OP day everyone!!! ;)

Sherry
04-19-2004, 06:57 AM
STOP!!!!!!!!!

Please Go To #84................A New THread Has Been Started!!! :D