Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2004, 09:58 AM   #1  

Default Exercise 4/12-4/18

Alright another week!!

Monday- Worked late and just didn't make it there...went home and fell asleep on the couch until the Miss USA pagent!! :-)

Tuesday- Kickball practice/game...yes adult, competitive kickball...this will be my first time, I can't wait :-)
Old 04-13-2004, 11:15 AM   #2  
A Mom

S/C/G: 227/206/147

Height: 5' 2"

GG
I didn't exercise yesterday as it was gusting wind. So we decided to go swimming. Got there and it was closing early. Can't say I didn't try. I'll do double today.
So who won the pageant? Did you agree?
Diana
Old 04-13-2004, 01:15 PM   #3  

My husband laughs at me about the Miss USA Pageant because I am NOT a girlie girl. I have never wanted to be in a pageant, but I LOVE to watch the show!! I watch the very beginning and pick the top 3 I like just from first impression and see how far they get. Of course when they speak, sometimes it changes :-) I picked Oklahoma, South Carolina and Tennesse from the beginning. Then when they spoke I got rid of OK...wow she was not a smart one!! Anyway, my 3 were in the final 5... and I loved South Carolina, she was beautiful!! Anyway, Tennessee won and SC got 1st runner up. I would have liked her to win, but Tennessee was alright too :-)

Anyway...enough babble about that :-) I can't wait to play Kickball tonight :-) It should be a lot of fun. But I need to get back on the ball with the exercising!!! I need to lose this weight!!

You're idea of an exercise challenge would be a great one... I will join you on whatever you guys choose!!!
Closed Thread