South Beach Diet - Day One

View Full Version : Day One

Natter
04-12-2004, 07:26 AM
Good morning -- chocolate's gone, peeps are in the trash, and it's a new day. The only bunnies I want to see are Beach Bunnies! :drill: I hope this cold nasty weather breaks -- that's when I really want my comfort food :rain: I began today with two turkey bacon slices and an egg over easy -- feels so different fthan my usual oatmeal followed by a stop at the PFC (Pentagon Food Court) for AM wickedness. :devil: Brought snacks -- whole family is on the Beach. Last night, spouse fussing, "I still don't know what to eat!" My sister is making him breakfast and packing him lunch for Phase I, plus snacks. Cookie-boy is going to suffer most of all of us, I fear.

cottagebythesea
04-12-2004, 08:13 AM
Hi, Natter, and welcome! Good luck on SBD, you're going to love it. DH and I are both doing it, and I makes things so much easier. We threw away or gave away all the "no-no" foods in the house, so now we only have stuff around that is OP. Your DH sounds a lot like mine did at first, but eventually he'll know what he can have. Mine misses his macaroni & cheese and tastycakes, but he's hanging in there. We started on Jan.26, and so far he's lost 30lbs, and I've lost 32. We wish you success,too.

wendyjo
04-12-2004, 10:01 AM
Hi and welcome from another gal from Northern Virginia!