Support Groups - Home of the Loozing Floozie's.....(#82)

Sherry
04-09-2004, 04:24 PM
http://members.aol.com/SAbern1259/bunnywelcome

Hello :wave:

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

Sherry
04-09-2004, 04:25 PM
Don't Forget To Go Back To #81 And Read The Last Few Posts!! ;)

Sherry
04-09-2004, 04:59 PM
I'm home!! Mom & I had a fun day. It's about 71 degrees and a BEAUTIFUL today!! :sunny:

Debbie,
Did you get your new washer today? What else have you done on this nice day? Congrats on your 2 lb. loss!! :cp: WTG!!!! This makes 14 lbs. gone doesn't it? You're doing awesome!!!!!

Dee,
Your trip sounded fantastic! What a wonderful story you posted. You have great talent for writing. I bet that guy with the telescope was watching you skinny dipping!! :o BTW:I was a litle confused...Do you celebrate Easter today?

Ramona,
Congrats for the 2 lbs. gone!!!!! You are doing so good!! :cp: I was a little depressed about my 1/2 lb. this week but I'll take it! Better then gaining huh? Have you talked to the boys? I don't mean to ask so much I just think about them a lot. How's your Mom?

Gayle,
You're so lucky to still have a little one! I sure miss my boys being little and doing the Santa, tooth fairy & Easter bunny thing. I still get the boys stuff but it's not the same when they were little and had that twinkle in their eyes at bedtime.I bet Allison looks so cute with her new earrings! Did she cry? Did you say the ugly "S" word? (Snow???)

Shelley,
What are you plans for the 4 days off? I'm going to do little as possible! Sure there's plenty of things to do around here but it all can wait!! I'm going to enjoy myself! You're doing wonderful on the excerise board.Thanks for the MOTIVATION!! I'm getting up early in the morning so I can be at the Y at 8:00 for water aerobics. I need my 3 times in this week.

Vicki,
How is your Mom? Is your daycare open today on Good Friday or did you take the day off? Did you have an Easter egg hunt with the kids? Are you planning Easter dinner with MIL?????

Jennelle,
How's School going? Are those kids as wild as ours??? Hopefully after the 4 day break they will be more calmed! We NEVER have fights are School and yesterday we had 2 different ones with 4th graders! That's so rare at my school! When we go back Tuesday, we will have no more days off until school is out on May 20th!!!

Cheryl,
What are your plans for Easter? Are you planning on going to visit family? I saw on the excercise board where you posted that you used fitday.com I love that site!! We really never realize how many calories we consume until we use that site!!

Tina...Carol.....& Doni......Can't wait to hear from you! Miss your posts!!!! Come out & play!!! :D

Later....
Love ya!! HUGS!

gdeann
04-09-2004, 06:55 PM
Cheryl, I tried using fitday for awhile, but their count never matched the product nutritional value chart (always higher). Now I just go off of the package if I can. Don't be too hard on yourself, you are building muscle also. I checked out the exercise thread and your doing SUPER!

Sher, Allison never cried! I had promised her an icee from the Walmart deli if she went through it ok. I told her to shut her eyes and think onlyof the icee. So the entire time the girls were counting down to pierce, I stood in front of her saying icee, icee, icee. Worked like a charm! Yep, I said snow! so far, it's raining and cold out, I had to turn the heat on in here!

Deb, new washer? Cool! I gifted myself with a new one about a year ago. Just what I always wanted... LOL!

staying OP today! Even made a @E%&%$% cheesecake for dear sweet hubby while he is in town. He will be home at 10:00 tonight and I keep telling myself...I WILL NOT EAT THE CHEESECAKE! STEP AWAY FROM THE CHEESECAKE!!!

gdeann
04-09-2004, 07:23 PM
Ramona, I remember one time you mentioned purchasing makeup from one of the shopping channels. Is it the Bare Escentuals brand? If any of you guys use it, could I have your feedback?

mzbhavin
04-09-2004, 08:26 PM
Evening my friends....

Sher ...don't you go and be all funny tonite asking if i was going to eat dinner with the MIL....yeah right....

Gayle...I use Bare Esscentuals and love the products, You feel like you don't have any makeup on and for me it stays on all day...

Shelley...I have an event with the Red Hats at the end of the month...Found me a really cute hat in Florida.....

Sher & Deb...since no trip this year WHEN are you coming to visit me?????????

Well off to see what that dear old woman across the street wants with us...

Happy Easter to all ....

Vicki

Sherry
04-09-2004, 08:32 PM
Gayle.......Get away from that cheesecake!!!!!!! :nono: It's not that good anyways!!!! (Honestly...I hate it!)

Vicki.....That lady across the street wants to BOND with you!!! :lol: (Good 'ole MIL!)

Off here to watch 2 movies I rented...(They don't have x rated there....Just kidding!! :lol: )
*Cheaper By The Dozen
*Something's Gotta Give

Seen them???

Bye :wave:

gdeann
04-10-2004, 12:53 AM
I made the cheesecake, topped with cherries and stuck the sucker in the fridge. Allison licked all the spoons etc. so there was no tempting. Tonight when everyone ate cheesecake I had some pepperoni's and a SF jello. Safe until tomorrow!

Vickster, you need bonding time with MIL?????? I know how you love her!!! Do you have good coverage with the bare escentuals foundation? Will it cover freckles? Yep, I'm covered! Will it make me beautiful???? LOL!

Sher, cheaper by the dozen? comedy? At first all I could think of was a western, but I think I'm thinking of the dirty dozen? When will Wayne take his test?

ShelleyM
04-10-2004, 08:07 AM
Gayle-Your pictures don't show any freckles. I didn't know that you had them.

Sherry-Your 1/2 loss this week was great! I am off to run 10 miles. It is very muggy and warm outside, so I'll see what happens!

DebbieA
04-10-2004, 09:47 AM
Morning girls:wave:

I was hoping for rain today...And got it!!! :rain: We worked so hard yesterday trying to finish up {but didn't} I knew the only way to get a rest, was it to rain. Yippeee!!! It's raining this morning...LOL.

Gayle...WTG on not eating any of the cheescake. I try to keep legal snacks here for my weak days. I love the Blue Bunny Carb Freedom yogurt. Tastes like ice cream!!

Shelley...I am alright with no vacation this year. I have a great imagination, on that deck...I can be anywhere I want to be.

Vicki.....Last weekend me and Sherry was just talking of coming to Kentucky Kingdom this summer. It would be a nice 2 day trip. We'll be sure to hook up with you then. Are you sure you want to meet us though? After Titan Dee met us, she never posted again...LOL.

Dee...I loved reading about the adventures of your trip. I agree with everyone else, you would be great at writing short stories. You would have to rate some of them X though...LOL.

Sherry.....Guess we both will get some rest today, no yard work for you either. Looking forward to us enjoying Easter together tomorrow. You are such a sweetie, making Fudge pies for my Mom. BTW..WTG on the half pound!!!

Ramona...WTG on the 2 pounds!! It's all that running you are doing. Up and down stairs is great excerise. How is your parents doing? Have you heard from the boys this week?

Cheryl....Glad you have joined us over on the walking thread. You are doing great. We are really hopping over there!!

Carol...Sorry I missed your call yesterday. Between the Y early yesterday morning , then going to buy a washer, then working until dark on the deck....didn't hear the phone ring one time...LOL. I really hope you change you mind and decide to still post with us. As far as I know this forum is open to all who need support and friendship. Love ya!!

Doni.....I think of you often and wondering how things are going with you. Please post soon!!

Tina.....How is everything going with you? I was thinking of your family and wondering how your couisin was doing. Will you let me know when the strawberries are ready? I would love to come and pick some to put in my freezer.

Jennelle....My aunt is a member of OA. I have talked to her a lot about it.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! I'm jealous of Sherry and Shelley's 4 day weekend. I have to work Monday, but no kids. :)

Happy Easter Everyone!! Hope you day is filled with lots of family and friends!!

Hugs...deb

~~~SUMMER COUNT DOWN~~~
~~~:kickcan:46 Days down.....:kickcan: 50 days TO GO~~~~

bootwoman
04-10-2004, 09:50 AM
Gayle, I have been using Bare Esscentuals for years and wouldn't use anything else. It completely changed my skin for the better. It seems kind of pricey at first but when you break it down, it really isn't. The beginner foundation kit with the brush (which is a must have) is around $35.00. However, this is about a years supply. I order the refills about once a year for $21.00. The foundation and the mineral veil are the two I would start with. That's all I used the first couple of years, but now I have about 20 colors of eye shadow, liner, lipstick, blush.......okay, so I like makeup! hehehe.

Debbie and Sherry, you have been my inspirations with your little weightloss chicks! You are both doing so well and I know Debbie, you'll have to put up a very tall privacy fence around that pool because you and Sherry will probably cause all the men in the neighborhood to get into to trouble. They'll be looking at you two when they should be mowing the lawn!!!!

Shelley, enjoy your trip to visit your aunt. Are there anymore events planned for you for this holiday season? I don't mean to sound dumb, but I enjoy reading about the different Jewish traditions.

Vicki, did you make it back from the evil MIL's??? Do we need to send a search party??? hahaha

Dee, it has turned off cool here too. That's not unusual though, it seems it happens every Easter. It is supposed to rain and storm all day.

Cheryl, I know what you mean about not realizing how many calories you are eating. They can really creep up on you and you honestly don't think it is so bad until you start adding it up!

Carol, Tina, Jennelle, Doni....I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and that the Easter Bunny finds you.....with sugar-free chocolate of course!!!!

I stayed on program all week with one exception. I'm trying not to eat any sugar and yesterday I went to the drive thru at Wendys to get a salad. I got the new Spinach-grilled chicken salad(which was yummy) but the dressing they had with it was loaded with sugar. So, that was my booboo for the week.

For any of you who drink diet sodas, if you have access to Diet Rite, they are made with Splenda instead of Aspartame. I prefer that because Aspartame makes me retain fluid and feel bloated. The tangerine and strawberry-kiwi are to die for!!!

Girls, I had a really rough night. One of the men in Daniel's division was killed this week. He is in Taji and on the news last night, they showed it as one of the most dangerous areas. You have all been so good to ask about the boys and pray for them, but could I be really selfish and ask that you say just one extra one for Dan today. I would appreciate it so much. Everytime I hear a car in the driveway, my heart races and I have this terrible fear that it will be a military car. I think I will get out today, even in the thunderstorms, or I will be too jittery. Thanks ladies, you're the best!!!

Blessings to you all!

Jennelle
04-10-2004, 10:36 AM
I went to buy Easter basket stuff for my kiddos last night. They are almost 15 and almost 17, but they looked crushed when I told them I thought they were getting a little big for the whole egg-coloring scene.

I got my test scores in the mail yesterday and I passed. :) The state requires a 590 and I got a 690, so I guess I did pretty well.

Ramona - Is Dan in the Marines or the Army?

ShelleyM
04-10-2004, 10:38 AM
Ramona-I am sending tons of prayers your way. You are not selfish, and don't even think for 1 minute that you are! BTW, I have the Diet Rite, and it is delish. I just don't drink to much because I need the caffeine that diet cola has in it!

Tina-How is everything going? I need to see what you've got listed--I haven't looked in a couple of days.

Ladies-It is so muggy here! I just got back from a 10.5 mile run and my shirt is soaked. Send some cool weather this way.

Debbie-Sorry you have to work on Monday! I actually would rather work, because I am having my root canal finished. Ugh!

Gayle-Good for you on not eating the cheesecake!

gdeann
04-10-2004, 10:53 AM
Ramona, you are not selfish by asking us to pray for Dan and the others. I can't even imagine how I would feel with a child off in war. Please do try to relax, all we can do is to continue to pray for his safety. He needs you safe and sane here at home. It is nice when you get the unexpected phone call. I know a girl here in town who's husband has been there since March of 2003, she said it will be months between calls.

bootwoman
04-10-2004, 11:25 AM
JENNELLE...WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!! We all knew you would pass with flying colors. You are one smart chick!!! BTW, Dan is in the Army.

Shelley, I'm just the opposite, I try to stay away from the caffeine. I've got a tangerine diet rite in the freezer and I'm getting ready to enjoy it now.

Gayle, I just gave myself a relaxing facial and I'm going to go tan, take a long hot shower and then do some window shopping. Rick is gone all day out of town on a one day hunting trip so I have the day all to myself!!! I'll relieve my brother tonight at the folks house.

I'll be back later this afternoon. Love you all!!!!

gdeann
04-10-2004, 01:41 PM
Jennelle, funny how they want to grow up so quick until it's time for the Easter bunny or Santa! my 19 year old is even hurrying home this afternoon so she can color eggs with little sis! Congrats on passing the test! Great score!

Shelley, yep, you could basically play connect-a-dot on my body! Covered from head to toe! my face and arms are the worse, probably from the sun. Do you want me to package up some of this damp, cool stuff for ya?

Ramona, would you say the BE coverage is good? I've always used a heavier foundation for my face because of the freckles. As we get older heavy makeup can start settling into the creases. I'm looking for a change, guess I'll take freckles showing over wrinkles looking worse! I may just go to QVC and check it out! Enjoy your "you" day!

Deb, BB also carries the light 85, I think I almost like the flavor of it better (not as chalky). The nutritional chart will read higher in carbs, but by the time you subtract everything, it's close to the same. The larger container of light 85 equals out to 3-4 carbs, depending on the fruit content. BB just decided to get into the low carb swing and make a "separate" product.

Sher, do you still do the Easter baskets for the boys? When will Wayne take his test?

Vickster, so a wonderful day planned tomorrow spending quality time with the MIL? How's Kara doing? She has 1 or 2 more years of school? what BE products do you use?

Dee, are you enjoying sunshine, snow or rain today? Our weather has been crazy here. One day the fish are swimming towards the water surface and by the next day they are back down towards the bottom of the pond. I do have a water lily growing! I left it to winter in the pond and now its growing again. The first leaf made it to the water surface yesterday!

Staying OP so far today! The hunger monster has hit! I've had breakfast & lunch and I'm still hungry! It's only 12:34!!!! Usually I have a late breakfast on the go, a bite at 2:00 or 3:00 and then dinner. I hope I make it all day! I think my brain is telling me to go ahead and eat today since tomorrow will be a day filled with mashed potatoes, ham, roast, desserts etc!

I hope you guys are having a better day then me staying OP!

Sherry
04-10-2004, 03:29 PM
Hoooowdy!! :wave:

I've been busy today! Got the day started off with my 8:00am water aerobics, went tanning & now washing clothes.

Gayle,
I've got freckles too! I have more on my back then anywhere. When I first met Wayne, he said they were sexy. :lol: Since he hasn't said anything in years, going to ask him if he still thinks they are! :o

I still fix Chris & Drew a basket.I use the same basket every year. Their VERY FIRST one when they had their first Easter. One day when they are married & have kids I'll pass it down to Grandchildren.

I was just taking a short break...Gotta finish laundry and bake choc. fudge pies & deviled eggs for tomorrow at Debbie's nephews house.

I'll check in later........
BIG HUGS!!!!

ShelleyM
04-10-2004, 03:53 PM
Jennelle-We were posting at the same time. Congratulations!!! I knew you would pass with flying colors!! Will you be taking a media job at your current school, or do you have to apply at different schools?

mzbhavin
04-10-2004, 03:58 PM
Shelley ...Quit that bragging about it being so muggy. Come on up North and get a different feeling...heheehehe

Gayle...The coverage like Ramona said is great and you can go on Ebay and buy it from there, which i have done in the past and this makeup will last forever. Buying it on Ebay has been a little cheaper and the quanity is adequate b/c you don't need alot.
There is a product also called Ramy that is good which i like and it is pricey but really see a different in my skin tone.

Sher,Gayle,Deb...You ladies can take my MIL out to dinner and she will Love you all for it....She seems to be mellowing out some but it is a little to late for us to bond.

Mom will be getting a feeding tube in her stomach Monday so if you will say a little prayer for her.

Ramona...Don't ever think you are being selfish here b/c We are all concerned for the boys over there fighting and no that prayers are always going your way and for your family.

Vicki

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS HERE!!!!!!!

ShelleyM
04-10-2004, 08:22 PM
Vicki-I'll be praying for your mom!

What is this Bare Essential stuff that you all are talking about? Is it on an infomercial?

gdeann
04-10-2004, 11:38 PM
Shelley, it is an infomercial plus they sell it on QVC and on-line. Coverage is really good, it's made up of natural minerals, so it's even safe to sleep in. Cost wise, it's no more expensive then the stuff you can pick up at the store.

Vickster, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Is she in the nursing home? I take it, she is not responding? I am so happy that you were able to go spend some time with her. I'm sending prayers.

Sherry
04-11-2004, 09:27 AM
May everyone have a day filled with love, family & friends.

http://members.aol.com/SAbern1259/E

4myloves
04-11-2004, 07:45 PM
Shelley--PLEASE take some of our cool weather!!! I was so geared up for spring and here we go again with the wet drearies!

Ramona--I don't think you're being selfish at ALL asking for an extra prayer for Dan!! He got one from me! I also love the strawberry-kiwi diet-rite sodas. Too bad they're so pricey!

Jennelle--Congrats on the test scores. We knew you could do it!!!!!! :)

Hey to everyone else--HAPPY EASTER!!! Don't eat too many chocolate eggs (like I did)!!

Cheryl

4myloves
04-11-2004, 07:48 PM
Oh, Vicky--posted before I got to the 2nd page!! Hope your mom comes thru everything OK.....Hope your "time" with MIL went well.........

Sherry--How'd you get a blue chickie?

gdeann
04-12-2004, 12:35 AM
I hope everyone had a wonderful day today filled with family & friends!

Vickster, I will be saying an extra prayer for mom tomorrow.

Sher, I like the happy Easter attachment. Cute, cute!

ShelleyM
04-12-2004, 07:12 AM
I didn't celebrate Easter, but I had a wonderful day visiting my bedridden aunt in Miami. She had a stroke a few years back, and can speak, but you can't hear her. She looks really good, and my 2 cousins also came with their hubbys. It is so funny seeing my dad, who can't hear try and understand what my aunt is saying. He stays by her side constantly when he is there. She is 85, and my dad will turn 81 this month. She was so happy to see me. At first, she didn't know who I was, but I think she finally figured it out. My 1 cousin brought her "adopted" 2 year old grandchild, who is absolutely adorable. My cousin works with habitat for humanity and this is one of the children that is from there and the parents don't have enough money to feed and clothe her. She is so lucky to have my cousin caring for her.

I hope each and everyone of you had a blessed Easter, I had a blessed end of Passover!

bootwoman
04-12-2004, 11:54 AM
Good morning all. I spent all day Easter in the emergency room with my mom. She is in a room now and we have some decisions to make about long term care. I may be scarce for a few days, but I'll be thinking about you all. Love you!

Sherry
04-12-2004, 12:18 PM
Hello:wave:

It's raining :rain: and cool & I'm being so lazy today! My last day off. This 4 days sure did go fast!

My weigh-in this morning showed a loss of 1 lb. I'm kinda of upset though. I have stuck with WW and have done water aerobics 3 times a week for 3 weeks now and have only lost 3 1/2 lbs. and only 5 inches....2 theighs....2 waist and 1 in hips. I guess I feel it should be more. Maybe it's because I'm not useing all my FP or AP (?)

Ramona,
I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom. Bless her heart! She will be in my prayers and I know the family will choose what will be best for her. Please let us know how's she doing and also know we're here for you!! :grouphug:

Shelley,
That was very special of you spending time with your Aunt yesterday. I take it that it's your Dads Sister? I'm sure it meant a lot to him for you coming to visit her too.

Gayle,
How did Allison act when she saw that the Easter Bunny had came yesterday? I bet she was so excited! Did she get new earrings in her basket?

Vicki,
How's your Mom? How did you spend Easter?

Jennelle,
Congrats on a great score on the test! Will you still be at the same School?

Dee,
How's it going? You haven't posted in a few days and I'm getting worried. Are you ok? I miss & love you!

Cheryl,
I didn't know I had a blue chickie! :lol: Where is it?

Carol,
How are you? Are you staying OP? Hopefully you'll be back here to post soon with us.

Debbie,
We had a great time yesterday. I thought my arms would be sore today from playing volleyball...but they aren't! Guess I'm finally getting into shape! :lol: BTW: You looked great yesterday!!!!

** TINA & DONI......Where oh where are you????? PLEASE POST SOON!!! I miss you here!!!!!!!!

I'll check in later! Have a great OP day :)

Hugs!

gdeann
04-12-2004, 12:54 PM
Ramona, prayers are being sent. Like Sherry said, I know your family will decide what is best for your mom. I hope they have her comfortable today and she's resting.

Vickster, I'm thinking of your mom today also. Please let us know how she pulled through the precedure.

We took my mom out to eat yesterday and when we dropped her off at home, I told Steve it must be the pits to get old! It's sad to see our once thriving and vibrant parents get to a point were they need so much assistance and start to have ongoing medical problems. All of those on the group with ailing parents, know that I am praying for your families.

Sher, don't get depressed because your not losing like you feel you should. Your weight loss for the week is good. Remember your toning and building muscle. I think 5 inches in three weeks is great!!!! The bunny visited Allison, but kept it to a stuffed bunny and candy. She needs to wear her piercing earrings for 6 weeks so I didn't want to get her all excited to soon about changing earrings.

Shelley, I'm glad you had a nice day yesterday visiting your aunt and cousins. It's nice every so often to take a day to just play catch-up with family. I bet the little 2 year old is adorable! it is so nice of your cousin to "adopt" the child. My fear would be that I could get to attached and then something could happen.

Well, Steve left again today for a week. So I asked him if over the weekend, he could check the mower out and have it ready to go for me to mow this week. Today was going to be the big day! I planned to take all day and mow our front yard, the back forty and my mom's front and back yard. Guess what????? IT'S SNOWING!!!! frick'n white stuff everywhere!!! In APRIL!!!! BLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

ShelleyM
04-12-2004, 02:42 PM
Gayle-We are having thunderstorms here in sunny Fl. The dog was at my side all early morning because of the thunder. Our electricity was out from 8:AM-1:PM. I left the house at 10 for my dentist appt. thinking it would be back on when I got home, but no. So the girls and I went to Walmart, then to a fitness center for Becky to check out. It came back on when we were gone. I got back just in time to see the end of my show (Days of Our Lives.)

Sherry-Don't be disappointed about your weight loss. You know as well as anybody that the weight loss will slow down as you get smaller. Your inches are disappearing, maybe not as fast as you want, but at least you know that it is true fat that you are losing, and not water! I can't believe how wonderful you have done, and it won't be long before you reach your goal! I'm so excited for you and very proud!

Ramona-I'm sending more prayers your way. At least it will be less of a burden on you if your mom gets long term care. My aunt has somebody at her house all the time caring for her. The only thing is, it is always a different person. It would be so much better if one particular person stayed to care for her. Maybe in an assisted living place they have at least the same people coming in day in and day out. It will be so much better in the long run on you, your mom, and your dad. I'm sure it's a hard decision to make though.

4myloves
04-12-2004, 02:47 PM
Sherry---ONLY!!! 5 inches!?!?!?!?!? Sheesh--my "measure in" is this afternoon, and I'm PRAYING for 5 inches....... I swear, your weight loss chickie was blue yesterday. Congrats on the pound loss! :)

Ramona and Vicki--hope your mothers are OK. Love

Shelley--sounds like you had a great passover celebration. I love being able to see family that I haven't seen in awhile.

Hey, Gayle!!! Snow (ha, ha, ha!)....... Hear in your head my eveeeel little chuckle.... I'm so geared up for spring and it's wet and a cold 50 degrees here today. At least it's GREEN!!!

Everyone else, take care!

Cheryl

DebbieA
04-12-2004, 04:32 PM
Hi Girls:wave:

I went in late this morning and got off early, and no kids today. A perfect day...LOL. It is rainy :rain: and cold here. Would have been a good day to be lazy!!!

Sherry.....WTG on the one pound lost!!! And 5 inches is great!! You looked a lot smaller to me yesterday, especially in your waist!! So something is working, keep it up!!

Gayle... I know Allison enjoyed her Easter basket. I was sniffing Reese's Peanut Butter Egg wrappers yesterday...LOL. ??SNOW??

Cheryl.... I hope your heel is better today. I have a lot of trouble with my toes. Makes walking impossible sometimes.

Ramona.... Sorry to hear your Mom is worse. I agree with Gayle, it's hard to see your parent's health going down. Please keep us posted on her condition.

Shelley..... How far is Miami from you? Sounds like you had a great visit.

Tina.... I'm still waiting on the strawberry report...LOL. My sister bought some fresh strawberries with whip cream yesterday. Sure saved me from all that other stuff.

Carol.... Please email me soon and let me know how you are doing. Have you finished the Dr. Phil's book yet. I'm so glad you are back on your hormones and feeling better now.

Dee... Are you off on another adventure? How is your back feeling?

Jennelle, Vicki, Doni and all my other Floozies friends... Hope you had a great Easter!!

~~SUMMER COUNT DOWN~~
47 days down.....49 TO GO!!!
It's still not too late to join in the countdown ladies
Hugs...deb

gdeann
04-12-2004, 11:46 PM
okay Cheryl.....laugh all you want to about my snow. I'm seriously wondering what your drinking up there to start seeing blue chickies???? I'm glad Sher mentioned it first! I boxed up some snow for you today, expect it in the next few days!

Deb, enjoy the rain today! I love rainy days! I feel like I get so much done on a day like that. Plus, if I want to sit down and read a book, I don't feel as guilty, thinking of all the stuff outside that needs done.

We had 3 inches of snowfall here today but it's all gone tonight! Allison only played in it for about an hour today, layed down for her nap and by early evening it had melted away! My kind of snow!

Dee, are you ok?

4myloves
04-13-2004, 09:02 AM
Hey, Gayle!!! Your yolk is glowing!! I'll be looking for my snow, but I really don't think it's gonna make it to me--we're supposed to have temps in the 80's this week-end. Darn! I was looking forward to that snow, too :D

Debbie--I only walked one mile last night. My ankles were bothering me for some reason, as well as my heel. I know I need good shoes!

Catch up w/everyone else later!

Cheryl

gdeann
04-13-2004, 09:26 AM
Shoot Cheryl! I forgot to package it in a plastic bag! I sent it out just in a bubble envelope. Oh well, guess you'll just need to wait until the next big snow. Do ENJOY your wonderful weather though. Cheryl, shoes make all the difference in the world! I'm having problems with one foot to the point my ankles swell. I changed shoes about 1.5 weeks ago and my foot problems started inproving instantly! I kid you not! They feel 75% better then before.

Deelite
04-13-2004, 05:03 PM
Hi Everyone
I thought that I would check in and let you know that I am still here. I just don't have the strength to post to everyone. I am sorry. I have read all the posts so know that I am thinking of you. I can barely function right now with the back pain that I have from herniated disks. I don't even want to get out of bed in the morning because it hurts so much. I can't sit or lie down because of the pain. The meds that I am on is giving me chest pain, confusion and a sore stomach. I have siad enough already. I am sure you get the picture.
Ramona and Vicki I hope that your mom's improve. I know that it is difficult to have sick parents.
To all of you that has lost weight and inches. You are my inspiration. Way to go. Five inches....that is great Sherry.
I am off to the doctors to see if I can change meds and see a specialist.
I think of you often.

DEE

gdeann
04-13-2004, 05:35 PM
DEE!!! Please get well soon! You poor dear, I knew something had to be up for you not to post. Let us know when you can, what the doctor decided to do. okay? LOVE YOU! Gayle

ShelleyM
04-13-2004, 05:38 PM
Dee-I'm sending lots of well wishes your way! Please do whatever the dr. says!

Sherry
04-13-2004, 06:54 PM
Dee,
I know you probably won't feel like posting tonight but please drop us a short post tomorrow and let us know what the Dr. said! We love you and get well soon!!!!! :grouphug: I wish it was me hurting instead of you.
Love You......

Sherry
04-14-2004, 06:52 AM
Good Mornin' :wave:

Just wanted to say hello & have a great OP day! :) I'm going to start a new thread before work.

Love ya!

Sherry
04-14-2004, 06:54 AM
STOP!!!!

Please Go To #83...........A New Thread Has Been Started! ;)