Food Talk And Fabulous Finds - Craving Ceasar

View Full Version : Craving Ceasar

lost_in_myself
04-08-2004, 04:05 PM
Does anyone know a good (not mayoish) low fat/non fat Ceasar dressing or does such a thing not exist?

LindaT
04-08-2004, 04:19 PM
I haven't tried any of these but I googled and found this list. maybe one of these wil be good

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=low+cal+caesar+dressing

lost_in_myself
04-08-2004, 04:21 PM
Those are perfect... thanks tons. ;)

Suzanne 3FC
04-08-2004, 08:33 PM
If you are looking for a dressing to purchase, my favorite is T.Marzetti's Light Caesar Vinaigrette. They are usually found in the produce section of the supermarket, although these are not the refrigerated ones in jars -- they are in regular salad dressing bottles. Anyway, I've tried several of the varieties in this line and love them all! Much better than any non-fat dressing on the market, but still not bad for you :)

MrsJim
04-08-2004, 10:40 PM
Not really a Caesar dressing but my *favorite* Salad dressing is and will always be Girards Light Champange Dressing. Mmmm so tangy! And I believe that it's made by the T. Marzetti people, so obviously I have good taste if Suzanne likes their products. :lol:

Suzanne 3FC
04-09-2004, 07:37 PM
:lol: Do you think we could be spokeswomen for T.Marzetti? "T.Marzetti dressings are the favorite choice of Fat Chicks everywhere!"

I'll have to try the champagne dressing, sounds yummy :)

Hunterbella
04-10-2004, 06:19 PM
Speaking of ceasar..... I love Ken's Steak House light ceasar dressing. I have found it to be the best light of its kind. you can find it in most grocery stores I think.

StacyM.
04-30-2004, 01:31 PM
I love Paul Newman's Caesar dressing from McDonald's. I'm pretty sure you could buy it at the grocery store, but I usuallly get that dressing on the crispy chicken caesar salad from McDonald's...