Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-08-2004, 09:09 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Thursday, April 8th - Chat

Well Good Morning Everyone,

Its Maundy Thursday. Anyone going to service tonight?

Well this is my Friday, we have off of work tomorrow and I am taking off Monday so it will be hopefully a nice 4 day weekend for me.

Tomorrow I have a few errands to run, I'll tidy up the house and spend play time with the wee one.

Watcha all doing ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 10:22 AM   #2  
CIN

Hi Y'All
Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll we still have an ad and are showing our condo constantly! The woman who has looked 3 times is bringing her son tomorrow night.so perhaps she will FINALLY decide!

I have had 7 meetings this week and have one more tonight and my work week is over! I fell so blessed to get paid to do something Ilike!

It is suposed to rain for the next few days but is sunny & warm now!

I have the little Yorkie again...........love him but he sure tracks leaves in a lot!

I have 4 little Easter Baskets loaded up and wrapped.....just waiting for the grands to come by!

I have not eaten one piece of Easter Candy since the shelves have been laden with them at the stores! My goal is NOT to eat the first piece! Safest plan for me!

No gall bladder attacks since the 14th! Praise God for that too! It takes so little to make me HAPPY

There you have it!

Later gals......enjoy this wonderful week end or Passover for some!

CIN
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 10:46 AM   #3  
Rattie Lover

Well...I was going on vacation but...

I started to feel icky at the bowling alley....Back pain...shakes...ugh. Hubby was looking at me funny. He knew without me saying anything. Funny how they know that somehow. I bowled crappy that 1st game!! I guess I am just not suppose to travel right now. **sigh** I'd hate to be on the road and have a real bad attack in the middle of no where..keeled over on the side of the road. So I guess I am staying home. I'll go after I have eye surgery and am all healed up. By then I should drop another 10 pounds too.

Now maybe I can drag hubby to see The Passion. Been wanting to see it and...this is as good a weekend as any!!

Have a good morning all...Going back in the bed!! ZzzzzzzZZZzzz...
Noodles913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 10:54 AM   #4  
CIN

Noodle
Sorry.what kind of attack? I cant always catch up on everyones posts.
Cin
PS Easter weekend could not be a beter time to see The Passion!
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 11:05 AM   #5  

Roger is working from home today. He is doing a conference call, babbling about pallet weights and labels. Something about cheese making.

We're going to church service tonight, tomorrow night and TWICE on Sunday. He is Usher this month and also needs to be there in case he is needed to assist with distribution of Communion.

Has anyone heard from Lynnie regarding her BIL. Gosh, I'm concerned about them!

We've decided to go with a different builder for our new home. Our neighbor is just too booked up. Am looking at the house plans right now and we have been pre-approved at the bank.

Have a good Easter everyone!!!!
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 11:38 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

Today is also Payroll Friday for me today, so it's kind of busy. Lots of paperwork.

Leenie - so glad you have a 4 day weekend. Isn't your family coming to your house tomorrow or is that Sunday?

Cin - I think I want your little Yorkie! Sounds like he could ride around in my purse! I hope and pray that condo sells this weekend girlie! keep us posted! I am soooooo glad you haven't had any more gall bladder attacks! I didn't make it without eating ANY Easter candy. rats! A friend sent my 16 and 19 year old sons each an Easter basked filled with chocolate candy (that they do not eat). They each got a 10 inch chocolate bunny made out of Nestles Crunch and I ate the ears off of one of them before I caught myself. After I ate his ears, I asked if anybody else was gonna eat the silly thing - nobody wanted him - so I threw the rest away. It could have been bad but it was just the ears!

Noodles - so sorry you are feeling bad. Hope you feel better! Easter is an awesome time to see The Passion, but we still cannot get in to see it here in Louisiana. It has been continually sold out (which I am really glad about). I think the midnight showings are usually not sold out, but for some strange reason I cannot make it to a midnight showing. LOL

Hey Tip Have fun looking at house plans! I think Lynnie has posted an update on the "I feel awful" thread. You getting use to having dh around so much?

I'm going walking during lunch. Tomorrow we have a fish fry at my dh's parents house. Should be lots of fun. Everybody will be outside enjoying the weather.

Hope everybody has a great day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 03:03 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

there is a good discussion going on the Support thread about "The Swan" at

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...533#post558533

I would love to hear what ya'll have to say about it if ya'll wanna check it out.

later gaters!
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote