Exercise! - Walk Away the Pounds- April Challenge

Bev
04-03-2004, 10:05 PM
I have decided I need to really get serious about exercise and my weightloss. So I have decided I am going to challenge myself with WATP tapes. A friend of mine lost alot of inches and pounds by walking atleast 2 miles aday and I thought I could do that myself.

I thought if anyone would like to join me we could set monthly goals of miles walked.

my goal for the rest of April is to walk 40 miles

bev

lovepasta
04-03-2004, 10:48 PM
I just started back walking. I used to walk 2 miles a day. Now I need to start that again. I would love to join you.

Bev
04-04-2004, 01:39 AM
I love your name lovepasta. I also have not walked in awhile so I am glad to have someone join me.

bev

kari_berry
04-04-2004, 11:06 PM
Hey - I think this is a GREAT thread!!! I just got my WATP tapes not even a week ago! I have not started them yet, but I will be starting tomorrow. I am going to do the one mile tape tomorrow, and move up from there. :)

I did watch the one and two mile tape, just so I could "get a feel" for the moves that they do. Seems quite simple, yet effective. :) I'm really looking forward to starting this exercise routine!

My goal is -

From 4-5-04 to 4-30-04 to - - - Walk atleast 30 miles. That should be a good start, since I'm a beginner at this. Then I can move it up from there. :) I will try my hardest to report in everyday and let you know how many miles I did for the day. :) Hopefully there are more people who have these tapes so they can get involved too!

Do any of you have the weighted balls that you fill with water? Mine came with them, and I haven't decided it I like the feel of them yet. I guess we'll see how they feel when I do the one mile tape tomorrrow.

Well - good luck with your goals, and I will keep you posted! :)

~ Kari ~

Jennifer 3FC
04-04-2004, 11:55 PM
I think I can do about 40 miles by the end of the month. I'm alternating this with kickboxing - but I think 10 4 mile workouts can be attained! Good challenge!

Bev
04-05-2004, 12:48 AM
Hi everyone, well I was only able to walk one mile today because my daughter is sick again. She has asthma and has been having a really tough time with it lately.

My update:
goal for april- 40 miles
miles left- 39

kari_berry
04-05-2004, 01:22 AM
its my life - Sorry to hear about your daughter being sick. I hope she is feeling better soon!

Lucia-1
04-05-2004, 02:50 AM
I have only recently bought my 3 mile WATP tape, and I'm hooked. I have decided my WATP goal for April is 30 miles.

It's My Life - Hope your daughter is well, asthma can be a terrible illness.

Can't wait to hear how everyone is going :)

Lucia :flow1:

kari_berry
04-05-2004, 03:34 AM
Welcome Lucia-1 - So glad you are joining in on the challenge! :cp:

30 miles sounds quite reasonable to me, so that is my goal. :) Good luck with yours too! :cheer:

aphrodeia
04-05-2004, 10:48 AM
Count me in! I've just started, did two days of one mile each, but I'm really enjoying it. My goal is 35 miles for the rest of the month.

YAY for my first challenge!

scs_2much
04-05-2004, 11:01 AM
Hi all, still pretty new here.... I was just wondering... What kind of stuff is incorporated in the WATP thing? I have GOT to start exercising.... and I decided to walk at first, and this sounds cool. So, it's a tape?? thanks in advance...
Stefanie

aphrodeia
04-05-2004, 11:27 AM
Hi Stefanie,

Some great info and recommendations on WATP can be found on this thread (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37005).

Good luck! :D

Bev
04-05-2004, 11:40 AM
thanks everyone for your well wishes for my daughter. This past winter has been rough on her ( and me). The last few days she has has to sleep in a recliner because it has been so bad. She forgets that if it is cold outside she can't play out doors. Last night she was at a neighbors and I thought they were inside but they were playing out back. So she was up all night coughing and everything else that goes with asthma.

well everyone have a nice day and I would like to welcome Kari, Lucia, Lisa

It is nice to see such a nice group walking with me.

Bev

kari_berry
04-05-2004, 12:16 PM
Hello scs 2much - Welcome! :wave:

The WAPT tapes are great! I watched the videos through the other day, and did the one mile today!

Yes, the WATP come in VHS tapes or DVD. You can find them at K-mart, Meijer, Wal-mart, Target, Best Buy, ect... BUT when I went looking for this 3 pack VHS set that I bought, I had a really hard time finding it.

You can order directly from Leslie Sansone's website, but the tapes with cost you $39.99 - or you can go to walmart.com and pay about 25.00 and that is WITH the shipping! :)

Basically these tapes are all about walking, and Leslie incorporates 4 simples steps into them. There is a side step, a kick back, knee lifts, and something else I can't think of at the moment...lol :lol:

The first tapes starts you out slow, and lets you get used to the routine, but builts up enough "umph" to get your blood pumping. Lesle also incorporates these 2 lb weighted balls. (If you do not buy the pack that already has the weights, you can buy your own dumbells from a store and use those too.) The weights help work your upper body, while the walking works your lower body. Believe me, these weights DO make a difference.

I found some REALLY great reviews at epinions.com - here is the link to the reviews. These really helped make my decision to buy the tapes MUCH easier. :)

Read The Reviews (http://www.epinions.com/mvie_mu-1111374/display_~reviews)

I bought my tapes from amazon.com and I ended up paying $29.99 and got the free shipping that they offered. PLUS my tapes came earlier than expected!

I wanted to order through walmart.com but when I order off the internet, I like to purchase pre-paid credit cards, and walmart.com does not accept them :(

But atleast I have my tapes, and I LOVE them! :)

Hope you find the reviews helpful!

~ Kari ~

Lucia-1
04-05-2004, 11:44 PM
Hi,

Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome. It is so important to have goals to strive for when losing weight, and it is just as important to have support from others, especially those who understand what you are going through.

Have a great day, talk to you soon.

kari_berry
04-06-2004, 01:30 AM
Hello everyone :) Hope everyone had a great day, and got their walking in! ;)

I did my one mile tape this morning. When I first started the tape, my legs, were so sore. It was from the muscles stretching. They were not used to moving so much lol. I love the WATP tapes though, because you are using many more muscles during the video than walking outdoors. I can REALLY feel the difference. :)

About 20 minutes ago I completed the 1 mile tape again. I honestly can't say when I may step up to the 2 mile tape. I think I may stick to the 1 mile for about a month. Hopefully I can continue to do it 1 - 2 times per day.

I feel great though, and I even got in almost all of my water today! My goal is 120 oz and today I got in 111 oz. So pretty darn close!

Well - I hope you are all doing well. Keep us posted on your goals!

Talk to ya tomorrow!

~ Kari ~

CutieCourt
04-06-2004, 01:51 AM
Awesome! This is my first post and I will try and do the 40 miles this month. lol. Everyone has a few days start on me but hey!!! Im down with it.

40 miles
Today did 3
37 miles to go! Woooohoooo!! =)
-Courtney

Bev
04-06-2004, 09:01 AM
The thing I like about WATP tapes is that they are for everyone. Even though I am 30 lbs over weight but I have been exercising forever. I can't do high impact because of two knee surgeries so I am add weights to the tapes or make them bigger moves and they work for anyone.

bev

Bev
04-06-2004, 10:25 AM
Has everyone done their walk today. I did

WATP Goal for April- 40
miles walked- 3
miles left to walk 37

Kapinni
04-06-2004, 10:31 AM
What a great challenge! I am in!! I have the 3 mile one so I will commit to do 45 miles by the end of the month! (That is if I don't croak during them) :D

Bev
04-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Kapinni, welcome to our challenge. Keep us updated about how you are doing.

Bev

kari_berry
04-06-2004, 11:39 AM
Welcome CutieCourt and Kapinni :wave:

Way to go on setting your goals! I know you'll be able to make it! ;)

I honestly didn't think the 1 mile workout would be too hard, but I sure got a work out, out of it! lol.

I will do another mile shortly :)

~ Kari ~

ras8779
04-06-2004, 11:40 AM
Hi,
I hope you don't mind me popping in here. I just saw the WATP in the title and had to join you all:D!. I have all of Leslie's walks and have used her workouts for going on two years. Of course I've fallen off the wagon many times but when I get motivated again I always reach for Leslie's workouts. I think the 40 mile April challenge is a good one. I like to do her 1 mile or sometimes her 2 mile before work and then another 1 or 2 in the evenings. On the weekends I have her 4 mile walk and I will do that on Saturday or Sunday. I've saved most of her walk plans from her old website and will use these every now and then especially after I've taken a break from working out. Leslie's workouts are the only ones that I've ever stuck with. All the others sit on a shelf. I have a Gazelle that I like too but I feel I get a better workout with Leslie. I hope you all don't mind if I join you:D!

Last night I did a 2 mile and this morning I did a 1 mile. So that looks like 37 more for me too:D!

kari_berry
04-06-2004, 12:26 PM
Welcome ras8779 - We don't mind you popping in at all! :D So glad you decided to join in on the challenge!

I just started the WATP tapes yesterday and I love them already! Last night on the way home from work, all I could think about was getting home and doing my 1 mile tape again. (I was pretty excited) lol.

Last night when I was exercising to the 1 mile tape, there is a part where Leslie gets so excited about the weighted balls, and she says, "I love these, I LOVE these weighted balls!". And she says it in such a funny way that I just cannot help laughing! :rofl: I thought it was so funny.

Well - off to walk a mile! Hope everyone has a great day!

~ Kari ~

aphrodeia
04-06-2004, 03:01 PM
Gah, fell off the wagon yesterday and didn't do my walking. Shame on me! Going to do two miles tonight to make up for it - two trips of the one mile, I think, so I can get a break for my poor self in between. Not quite used to it all yet.

kari_berry
04-06-2004, 04:05 PM
Hey aphrodeia - Everyone "falls off the wagon" every now and again. I don't think you fell off, you're still hanging on. ;) Your next step is to pull yourself back up, and keep up the good work!

You can do it! I know you can! :cheer:

This morning I only completed a .25 mile of the 1 mile video because I had to leave, but I will finish the video tonigh, and *maybe* go through it again, so I can get 2 miles in. We'll see how I feel though.

How are the rest of you doing??

~ Kari ~

aphrodeia
04-06-2004, 04:52 PM
Did it! Got my two miles in. That rest in between was soooo necessary right now :lol: Hopefully next week I can graduate to the two mile tape!

Thanks for the encouragement, Kari! :) You're fabulous!

ras8779
04-06-2004, 07:22 PM
I'm the queen at falling off the wagon. I've done it so many times that now I just bounce. :dizzy: I usually break my two miles up too. One in the morning and one after work or if I'm really going strong I'll do two. After you do Leslie a while you want to do more of them. I swear she's addicting. So tonight it will be a one or a two mile. Good job everybody:D! Keep it up!

Jennifer 3FC
04-06-2004, 09:39 PM
I have 12 miles out of my 40 for the month.

kari_berry
04-07-2004, 12:41 AM
Well I got home from work a few hours ago and I just completed one full WATP mile. This mornig I only did .25 mile so that makes 1.25 miles so far. :)

Way to go aphrodeia on getting in your two miles today!!! :cb: :cb:

ras8779 - I agree, Leslies videos can be addicting! I'm already doing some reasearch on her other videos, so once I get past the 3 miles, I can be ready for whatever is next :)

Jennifer 3FC - way to go on getting in 12 miles so far! :high: :cheer:

I may walk another mile here in a little bit, we'll see though. :)

Happy Walking!
~ Kari ~ :comp:

CutieCourt
04-07-2004, 05:03 AM
Hey everyone back again!!! lol. day number 2, well, if i keep this up ill be a daily regular..lol. Or addicted to this site, either one. Anywho! Got 3 more miles in today.

37 - 3 = 34 more to go! Yay!!!!!

Congrats everyone for gettin those miles in! Have a great day and happy dieting! =)

ras8779
04-07-2004, 11:19 AM
Good Morning Everyone:wave:!

I managed a total of 3 miles yesterday so I have 34 to go as well! I sure didn't feel like it plus I was doing laundry which requires me to go up and down stairs so that should count for something too:D! I really hate doing laundry. I think that's right up there with cleaning the bathroom :( ! So I'll try to check back later. Have a great day everyone and good job getting those miles in.

Kari-when you're ready to move up I suggest you try Leslie's 4 mile Express walk. That's one of my favorites. The most miles I do on weekdays are 3 because of the time factor. Then I usually split these up doing walks during the day. I even have a CD rom I can use at work but I have too many people in my office. Maybe I should suggest they join me ;) !

aphrodeia
04-07-2004, 12:25 PM
Morning all!

I ended up doing three miles last night.... did a third go of the one mile after a minor fallout and reconciliation with hubby. I always come out of spats feeling energized, I couldn't pass up the opportunity! I don't know when I'll be ready to do the two mile walk, but two seperate one mile seems good for me right now.

Feeling a little sore today, but very accomplished.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Lucia-1
04-08-2004, 03:13 AM
Hi,

Well I have finally walked 3 miles :dance: I have been doing so much outdoor work lately, that I have been counting that for exercise. It is raining again today, so I guess I'll give the 3 miles another go :)

Take care everyone,

ras8779
04-08-2004, 12:08 PM
Good Morning:wave:!

I did a two mile walk last night. Only 32 more to go for April. I think I can make it:D! I plan on maybe 3 tonight.

Bev
04-09-2004, 09:43 AM
Good morning everyone, well I have not walked this much this week but I will get in a 2 mile walk today. All you ladies are doing great with the walking.

bev

aphrodeia
04-09-2004, 12:56 PM
Happy Friday, everyone!

I had a GREAT exercise day yesterday - did one mile when I got home from work and, later in the evening (when I was grouchy and feeling assertive LOL) I found the courage to pull out the two miler. And I did it! There was something encouraging about seeing all those smiling women sweating just as much as I was. :lol:

Did my first weigh in last night, it appears I've lost three pounds since Saturday. Hard to say, my weight has some irritating give-and-take, but I'm still so pleased! Just in time for Easter to pack it all back on, right? :)

I'm hoping to do the two mile again today, after I've finished my Easter shopping. I'll be doing as much as possible this weekend to work off my inevitable chocolate transgressions.

Thanks again so much for this challenge and this great group of people, guys! I never would have found the motivation to do it otherwise.

Jennifer 3FC
04-09-2004, 10:17 PM
I have missed the last two days. Crikey! Yesterday I was tooooo sleepy to walk, I was up working late and only slept about 5 hours, so I opted for more sleep with intentions of exercising after work. That didn't work. Then this morning I overslept. I HATE when I do that. It only happens...once a year or so, so I can live with it. I'll have to do overtime this weekend!

Bev
04-10-2004, 01:31 PM
Hi everyone,

I walked two miles today.

bev

aphrodeia
04-11-2004, 05:54 PM
Happy Easter, all!

What a lazy day out here. Got up without feeling rested (I think I'da had to sleep until noon for that :lol: ), and jumped right into the day. Did all the dishes (which is a feat, as I'm a procrastinator and had a biiiig sinkful), started laundry (hubby's job, but he ran to the store for more milk instead, bless him), and made lunch/supper. Lupper? Anyhow. I haven't done any walking yet today, but I've GOT to do at least one mile before bed. I let myself enjoy eating today, and I need to make up for that. Did two yesterday, though, which was NICE. According to a weigh-in late last night, I'm at 205. Whee!

Jennifer 3FC
04-11-2004, 07:48 PM
I did another 4 this afternoon, so I'm at 20 for the month.

mbolst
04-11-2004, 09:32 PM
Wow this is neat! I just started walking my hubby 2 days ago. We walk about 2 miles a day.

ras8779
04-12-2004, 12:57 PM
Hi Everyone:wave:!

I hope you all had a nice Easter. I managed a two mile on Friday and another two yesterday. I actually worked out on Easter. I felt guilty after eating some Easter candy so I thought that would be the best way to ease my mind ;) ! I hope you all had a great weekend. Just 28 more to go!

Bev
04-13-2004, 01:31 PM
Good morning everyone,

well I did 2 miles today and I am hopeing to do another mile this afternoon.

How is everyone else doing?

bev

kari_berry
04-13-2004, 01:55 PM
Hello all you walkers! :D

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! I didn't mean to stay away, but I took a trip to Traverse City Mich. for Easter to spend the holiday with my Cousin & her family. It was a very nice weekend. :)

I haven't done my 1 mile WATP tape since I've been back, but I am going to try and get it in today. Probably when I get home from work this evening. (That seems to be the time I like to do it.)

Well - I will check in later tonight.

Hope you all have a great day!

~ Kari ~

Jennifer 3FC
04-13-2004, 09:19 PM
I did the treadmill today instead. I'm not sure how many more WATP tapes I can get in this month. I started Body For Life and instead of cardio tapes, I'll be doing treadmill on a wavering intensity scale, and WATP just doesn't fall into place with it. I'm probably going to do some extra just for fun, anyway, because I'm going to miss it if I don't!

Bev
04-14-2004, 11:54 AM
well I walked three miles yesterday and one mile today. I am hoping to find time to walk another two miles today.

ras8779
04-14-2004, 11:59 AM
Good Morning Everyone:wave:!

I've been doing OK on the workouts. I got another 2 miles in last night. I did her Walk Strong Express and I like this one but she has a tendency not to do the same number of reps on each side during the toning segments and this drives me crazy. I just compensate because I know where they are and balance them out but I just wish she would count more. I just recently bought Denise Austin's Power Zone workout (infomercial) and the cardio portion on this one isn't too bad. It's almost 30 minutes but moves way faster then Leslie and although Denise's Q'ing sucks I can keep up pretty good with this one. I figure that's about 2 miles as well. I'll have to use my pedometer on this one just to make sure. ;)

Jennifer-I'm so tempted to buy a treadmill. I'm in that buying phase and I'm trying to resist. I did Body For Life for a while. How is the eating side for you? I think I've done almost every diet on this planet :dizzy: ! I also did the Larry North Slimdown for Life and that one worked well for me because I didn't have to give up all carbs. The eating 5-6 times a day was a bit of a pain though at work. Keep it up though. Good job.

Kari-I'm glad you had a great Easter:D! Mine was quiet but I actually worked out on Easter which was a surprise to me! I have to remember to just start. That's always the hardest part for me, getting off the couch :^: !

Bev-good job on getting those miles in. I need to be more consistent. I feel so much better when I am:D!

Okay back to work for me. Get those miles in everybody!

CutieCourt
04-15-2004, 03:25 AM
I know its been a while since i posted but ive been super busy! THe last time i checked i was at 34. Minus 2.5 and minus 3. So that leaves me at 29.5. lol. Man, im going to have to get the move on..im slacking, specially since there is only about 15 more days in april.

ras8779
04-15-2004, 01:54 PM
Hi :wave:!

Cutie-don't feel bad I still have 20 to go. I think I can do it though with two weeks of walks left. I just have to get moving more. Last night I ended up just doing toning. Cardio just didn't appeal to me for some reason, but tonight will definitely be a 2 or 3 mile walk. I have to get them in:D!

I really like a challenge. It does help me to move more knowing that I have a goal to reach. If you average 40 miles out over a month it's just about 1.3 miles per day (30 day month). That's really not that hard to do if you think about it. Leslie says to aim at 12-15 miles per week which would mean 48 miles a month or more. That sure is allot of :tread:! I hope you all get time to post. I need to get back to work. Take care and have a great day.

kari_berry
04-16-2004, 12:08 AM
Hello everyone! So glad you are all getting your miles in! :) I was going to to my WATP tapes when I got off work the other night, but I didn't. Then I kept putting them off, until tonight, and I got one mile in. (Shame on me...I could have done more). But atleast I pushed myself to do it. Usually when I talk myself into doing it, I'll keep doing it, so hopefully this stays a routine. :)

Tomorrow night I think I may try the two mile tape. I just completed the one mile, and I still work up a sweat, but I can feel it getting a wee bit easier. If the two mile is too hard, than I'll just stick with the one mile until I feel I can complete the two mile. ;)

Well - I have to get to bed now. I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow, and I'll post tomorrow night!

~ Kari ~

ras8779
04-16-2004, 02:48 PM
Just a quick hi before I leave for the weekend. I haven't been doing many walks these last few days because I have a toothache. I'm hoping it gets better before the weekend. I'm sure it will end in a root canal:(! I hope you all have a great weekend.

aphrodeia
04-17-2004, 02:36 PM
Oh dear. I fell off that wagon so hard I think I bounced. I haven't walked in exactly one week :( Hubby left the state for the funeral of a relative, he's been gone most of the week, and I fell into a slump over it. I hate that. Just about to get off my butt NOW and do two miles, though.

Think happy thoughts! Hope my legs don't fall off! :lol:

aphrodeia
04-17-2004, 03:14 PM
Whew! I lived! Yay! Feels good to get back in the groove. Now to wean myself back OFF all the junk I ate this week. Blech.

kari_berry
04-17-2004, 04:34 PM
aphrodeia - I hear ya about falling off the wagon! I don't think we've ever really "fallen off". I think we're still "hanging on" somehow :lol:

If we fell off, we certainly would not be here right now ;)

You can get back in the groove, and so can I :cheer:

gillian14
04-18-2004, 07:36 PM
Is it too late for me to start this thing? I really want to set myself a goal and I think it would be easier if I have somewhere to post to so that I can keep track of how I'm progressing.. My goal is to run 15 miles in the next 12? days I think.. we'll see how that one goes hehe

aphrodeia
04-18-2004, 07:39 PM
Never too late, Gillian! Welcome aboard! :D

Probably no walking for me today, though I've been pretty active anyhow. Rather achey from yesterday LOL Today was the wee one's birthday (eight years old!), so I was chasing kids around at Chuck E Cheese for a few hours. Yeah, I ate the pizza, and a piece of cake, but I think I worked that off. ;)

Happy Sunday all, best wishes for a speedy week!

ras8779
04-19-2004, 04:39 PM
Hi All!

aphrodeia-I've been off and on many times. It just takes one time to get you back on a roll again. Don't feel bad about not working out just come on here for some motivation! That's what we're here for:D!

Gillian-It's never too late. Join us and put down your miles. I need to be pushed to walk too or I would never do any kind of workouts. I'm just lazy sometimes! If I put off my walks for too long I end up not doing them so I have to do them first thing in the morning or right after work! I hope you post often:D!

Kari-I couldn't agree with you more. I think we do just hang on but never really leave go because we know how good we feel when we do work out! I know it really helps my mood.:D

I managed a three mile yesterday and some strength training. I did her WATP abs and this one seems to go by fast for me. The color on my video is messed up though. It looks like it was cheaply made or a bad copy. I will have to get this one on DVD I guess. Ok back to work for me!

kkbug
04-21-2004, 04:15 PM
Well I am already a WATP exerciser and saw your challenge. I know it is late in the month. My goal is to walk 15 miles a week. I have done 6 so far this week. Keep walking!

gillian14
04-21-2004, 10:23 PM
just checkin in to say i've done 5 miles so far.. but I don't know how much more I'll be doing, because i seem to have hurt my hip a bit, so it may be a few days before I get back onto the treadmill. I've been doin my other exercises in the meantime tho. :)

D.Davis
04-21-2004, 10:57 PM
I just found this thread. I do walk away the pounds tape and I know there are only a few days left in April but I would love to join in!
I did one mile today
Dena

kkbug
04-22-2004, 11:30 AM
Well yesterday I did 3 miles, it feels good!

kkbug
04-23-2004, 02:32 PM
Did my 4 mile weight loss walk!

ras8779
04-23-2004, 05:24 PM
Sorry I've been missing in action. It's hard for me to get computer time seeing I use the one at work!

But a big welcome to Dena, KKbug and hi Gillian! :) Good job on the walks everyone! I primarily use Leslie but I do mix it up with some other workouts that I have as well. I try to walk about 2 miles a day but I usually end up with between 12-15 per week. I do get so lazy sometimes. Well I need to get back to work. I'll see you all on Monday. Have a great weekend and keep walking:D!

aphrodeia
04-26-2004, 09:45 AM
Happy Monday, everyone!

Whoa, where did the month go?? Not going to make my goal this month, but the weight is coming off anyhow! Things are coming together....

*taps her fingertips together*

Eeeeeexcellent.....

Ten pounds lost since I started April 2nd! Five to go for my short-term goal of 195 by Mothers' Day. Gotta get my booty in gear!

kkbug
04-26-2004, 01:48 PM
How many miles do you all want to walk this week? I am going for 15 miles!

Keep Walking!

Kristi

MichelleRae
04-27-2004, 01:44 AM
Hi everyone!!

I just got my 1 and 2 mile express walk dvd on Saturday I started Sunday with the 1 mile which was very nice and then I did the 2 mile walk tonight which gave me a good work out :D I'm going for 11 miles by Friday afternoon which is my appt with my doctor to talk about my weight and meds I'm hoping they'll give me meridia which really helped my sister :)

Well I need to get to bed to get up early with the kids :)

Goodnight!
Michelle

kkbug
04-27-2004, 11:16 AM
Hope your doctor appointment goes well Michelle! I love the express tapes. They are so energetic. Well keep walking. I did 4 miles on Power Walk!

MichelleRae
04-27-2004, 06:33 PM
I did the 2 mile express today which is all I can get in without my daughters screaming at me so maybe I'll do the 2 mile walk again before I go to be if I'm not too exhausted. I got five miles so far this week.

Take Care

Michelle

kkbug
04-28-2004, 10:45 AM
I did 2 miles express too! Everyone keep walking. I am going to try to get 3 miles in today maybe 4 we'll see!

Kristi

aphrodeia
04-30-2004, 01:50 PM
Hi all! Did a mile yesterday at the park, the eight-year-old wanted to go and play. The BEST NEWS EVER, though, I'm at 199 as of yesterday! Yahoo!

jules02
04-30-2004, 08:42 PM
Hi all, I'm new to this site and I am so excited. I recently purchased the WATP 4 mile challenge and the 3 mile for abs tape and absolutely love them. I hope to start a new thread for the month of May. I think this is a great motivator to get those miles in.

Jennifer 3FC
05-01-2004, 12:23 AM
Congratulations on entering Onederland!!!

Welcome to the forum, Jules. I love the 4 mile WATP tape. Unfortunately it isn't on my plan right now but I'll probably be doing it again some in June!

jules02
05-03-2004, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the welcome Jennifer!!